Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited October 17, 2017

I Love this app. What It does for me in a minutes, it would take a person hours to do for me. Get It! Trust. It's a time saver and A money Saver!

Sachastyles
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
June 22, 2016

Amazing app that works wonders. Able to edit anything bulk in an instance

Sbrunz
Time spent using app: 7 days
June 20, 2016

Great app. Has saved a ton of time. Thanks.

Fast Fittings
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited November 12, 2016

Need some work on Visibility need all the Sales Channels to be in there so I can Bulk cut on what I need too. Everything else is great but this part and this is a main need right now I have like 9 channels to open.

Weekdaygirl Nails Beauty
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 14, 2016

Emazingfashion.com LOVES this app that makes bulk editing easy peasy!

Pinkkaholic
Time spent using app: 3 days
June 14, 2016

Simply invaluable ! Can't recommend it high enough.

Coloraddicted Com
Greece
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 10, 2016

I have been using this app for a couple of weeks. It has been a really great time saver. It is easy to install and use. I find myself using it just about every day. I have reached out to the support team and they have been very quick to respond and address all of my questions. They even took note of a few suggestions for the next build. That is awesome. Highly recommended.

Reel Draggin Tackle
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
June 2, 2016

We have a large variety of stock and when we carry out promotions this app is a great help with discounting a huge number of stock quickly

Hippiechic
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 26, 2016

Really helpful when you have to update tons of products! And you can add/remove/update in 1 click even in the product description. A must-have app for your store.
www.Runit365.com

Runit365
Time spent using app: 11 months
May 26, 2016

Being able to edit over 100 products all at one time is a big weight of my shoulders. Love This App!!

My Faucet Store