Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
July 14, 2016

This app is amazing! It has saved me plenty of time and has helped me organize my inventory in a matter of minutes. The support staff is very efficient and knowledgeable and are immediately available to provide customer support. Awesome customer service!

Bedazzled By Jeanelle
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
July 14, 2016

It works just as expected! Had to adjust around 600 variants by 10% and it took literally 3 minutes to sort it out.

Dellis Furniture
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
July 13, 2016

Great App to use Using for www.oemusedautoparts1.com.

Oem Used Auto Parts
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited July 4, 2016

I usually don't write reviews but WOW, I had to write a review for the Bulk Editor app. This app has SERIOUSLY saved me TONS of stress and time. I, recently, started dropshipping with multiple wholesalers so updating the SKU for my store suddenly became VERY necessary so I could use another app to help fulfill my orders. The fulfillment app REQUIRED SKUs, even though, Shopify doesn't.

The Bulk Editor made this very daunting task EXTREMELY easy for me and I can't say enough about this app. It has really helped me organize my store quickly and effectively!

Thank you for creating such an amazing app!!!

Locstar Revolution
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 28, 2016

This one's automatic. Seriously saves hundreds of hours of work over the course of a year.

Aquatell Com
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 28, 2016

I would give five stars if the product would allow me to move products from one collection to another, or add to another collection. It allows everything else (and very well, btw), but I really need to move products in bulk between collections.

Would recommend if you need to do anything to products (except for Collection stuff).

Shopsafety Ca
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 27, 2016

The app is so easy to use. Working with your inventory is much easier. The Bulk Product Edit is a very valuable tool!

Modusmoda
Time spent using app: 25 days
Edited October 17, 2017

I Love this app. What It does for me in a minutes, it would take a person hours to do for me. Get It! Trust. It's a time saver and A money Saver!

Sachastyles
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
June 22, 2016

Amazing app that works wonders. Able to edit anything bulk in an instance

Sbrunz
Time spent using app: 7 days
June 20, 2016

Great app. Has saved a ton of time. Thanks.

Fast Fittings