Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Inspired Style Boutique

Love this app! Completes tasks quickly, efficiently that would take me hours before. Would definitely recommend to others!

SAJID Auto Online

extremely useful, efficient & practical!

MenZ-MenZY

I find this app does everything I need. Used it for years! Always reliable and the instructions are easily followed.

Heavenly Body Boutique

I wanted to decrease all of my products by $10 because no one was buying anything so I questioned if my prices were a little too high. If I had to do that one product at a time I probably wouldn't have had the energy to do it. But this app did it in just 3 minutes. I can't thank you enough. Truly a life saver!

Canvas by Numbers

This app is a life saver. Very useful features and works well. It should be great if you could trigger scheduled tasks at any time with a manual request instead of waiting for it.
I'll knock down 2 starts because for $20 a month, I find ridiculous that only 10 scheduled tasks are allowed.

plumbhub.co.uk

Really powerful tool. Currently using it to import/export metafields but can be used for so much more than that with ease. Really impressed with this app which I wasn't expecting too much from.

Lwhomedecor

This app is really useful and have much more features compares than any other I used. Customer service is very helpful and responsive

Laborkampagne

This app is so, so , so important and should be delivered out with Shopify as standard! Thanks a lot for the great job!

Catalyst Case US

Very good for temporary discounts. You can revert a task in case something went wrong. Very easy to use.

Laura Bottas

I am really grated to get this software to save me a lot of time to edit the product prices and descriptions.