Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

pophomefabric

i am writing this review because i paid $10 for the app and it did not work. it only found 333 of 1200 identical variants i asked it to. i ran the search a second time and it found none. I emailed support and got an automated response telling me i would have to wait up to 2 days for a response. I am doing this now. No way. unacceptable. if someone gets back to me within 12 hours and fixes this problem i will edit this review.

WONDERLUSTX

When we download apps we need simplicity and quick easy functionality. This app did all that for me and saved me time literally with little tasks that normally take forever on Shopify.

Sprinklerfish

Free tier works fine. Annoying that it asks you continually to write one of these. Understood on the paywalls.

Titan Casket

This is far and away my favorite shopify app. The interface is intuitive, it's incredibly powerful, and the team keeps adding features. Using this app just makes me happy.

Beumax

I got stuck tryin to change over 42k products fulfillment but this Apps did the magic for me in 1day

Poshglamour

WHERE HAS THIS APP BEEN MY WHOLE SHOPIFY LIFE!!! I definitely 100% recommend this app ESPECIALLY if you have ADHD!

Hulubre

Great app used it and has saved me many hours, I recommend it to every user on the platform. Excellent work

Bib and Tucker Clothing

This is by far one of my favourite apps. I love being able to draw out information that I need, filter out what I don't need and then update multiple products at once. Highly recommend it.

Silvertree Interiors

Fantastic app, makes editing in bulk so much easier and quicker! Before this app I had to do everything on CSV and it got complicated, this app just completely eases that process with a couple of clicks.

United Art Style

Best App in this niche! Helps you to improve your catalog with no effort, everything is mostly done by this app. The Developers are awesome. I give 5 Stars