Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Matthew Allen Art

Overall this app is great and a huge time saver. It would be helpful if you could both include and exclude conditions at the same time when editing but overall very pleased.

jacktheunicorn

pretty good app, but sometimes it is missing a couple of product I try to bulk edit, but that's ok to me

Evorastyle

I used it to do everything, It is a wonderful App. I liked how it is easy to edit everything, create everything, and import/export everything in a simple easy way.

CUSTOMA2Z

Very good app, easy to use. I love it, take less time to edit product, soooooooooooooooooo gooddddddd

The Gifted Few

This app is super helpful! Totally worth the money for us. The amount of time saved enabled us to better serve our customers

Tahiliya

Great app ! Definitely worth the money & helps get a lot of work done much faster. Must have app for all shopify businesses.

Rejuva Fresh

Better than most of the other bulk editor applications I tried so far because it functions reliably, is simple to use, and allows for editing all of the possible fields I would want to edit. I also like this application because I am able to use the free plan for small edits. My store doesn’t have so many products so that’s a helpful feature. If you have a lot of products I am sure you need paid plan, which is a reasonable cost it seems compared to other bulk edit applications in shopify App Store. So in conclusion…. bulk Product Edit & CSV import seems to be a good value and good quality. I tried a few other bulk editor applications and they mostly were not easy to use. The only other good one was more expensive. This one is pretty good.

Portraits by NC

This app speeds up bulk editing. Sometimes it needs a couple of tries but overall I am very happy with it

2AClearance.com

I will say this. My previous view wasn't as kind as it should have been. However, the staff was very prompt in trying to solve my issues. Though, it turns out that inventory sources auto-sync inventory functionality is conflicting with bulk edit. I was able to figure out a workaround. Bulk Edit is truly an amazing all-in-one app. I live the fact that I am able to bulk discount over 2500 products on our store in a matter of minutes. Highly Recommend and I highly recommend their staff for a raise lol.

Flagman of America

It is by far the simplest, easiest and most efficient way to update pricing on thousands of products at once