Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

My Snuggle Dog

Really handy to use. Would defo recommend. Give it a try, see what you think and go from there. Don't take my word for it - I'm just some random bloke writing a review.

Courtney Hall Art

So grateful for this app. Bulk product edits have never been easier. Endless bulk edit options. 10/10 recommend!

Tech-Store Co

This app has saved us hours of work! When the need for functionality comes up for us, we often find that exactly what we need is already available on the app. Last time this happened, we needed to export CSVs to an FTP location, I contacted support and within a week the functionality was added to the app for us! Love this app and their support team!

Hattie Rex

makes editing many products at a time so much easier. saves lots of time. many bulk edit options and filters. only complaint is that the app has a pop up that asks you to leave a review every time you use it, which is annoying.

FIVE STAR FASHION

Powerful tool, simple to use, powerful more then enough to solve bulk complexity. Our recommendation.

Flask

awesome, a lot of usefull features. This instruments would help you with a lot of small tasks for your warehouse and products.

Flyestrep

Very high value app. Does exactly what it needs to. There are all sorts of fail safes, like bulk product action undo in case you typed in the wrong amount to change. You can also shift prices by percentage which is great for a quick change.

World of Art Global Limited

Just been using for 24 hours and I must admit I am quite impressed. It does what it says and if you have a large catalogue like we do, it'll save you hundreds of hours. It's the bulk main description tool I particularly like - that alone is worth the expense.

Goodie Bag Bundles

I love this app, it makes updating my products take 5 minutes instead of hours. It really saves time and I will continue to use it.

Kiara Sky Professional Nails UK

This has saved me so much time :) would recommend if you have alot of SKU to edit in one go, app is easy to use