Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

gigils store

well organised and structured place for most online store task. The amount of options available are also appealing. well done!

Karin Lager Poster Shop

I used this app to bulk edit variants. So far it's working amazingly! Effecient and good price. Very happy with the ap!

Iced Right Jewelry

Amazing app with great free SEO tools! Would recommend to anyone looking for a great bulk editor for their store.

The Cool Dude Shop

This app is a life-saver. It's super easy to edit product in bulk, even when you just need to adjust a few minor details. This app has saved me so much time and is worth the price.

Uber Tires Usa

Good knowledge, advice, cheaper compare to tire rack will continue to look to uber tires first
5 star

GirlBuys

I save so much time now. When i started my store, i was editing my products one by one. Now i can do edits with one click... I recommend

OG Collective Marijuana Dispensary

This is an incredible app, and overall, as far as functionality is concerned, I haven't encountered another app that can rival this one. However, I will only give three stars due to the tiered pricing, and more importantly, what services are offered in that tiered pricing. I pay $20/mo for the 'Professional Plan,' and am only allotted a maximum of 10 scheduled tasks.

I rarely use this to bulk edit, as bulk edits aren't a thing that I'm required to do on a daily basis. But I could definitely use the scheduled tasks on a daily basis, and it would be incredibly helpful, but I'd have to pay 5x the amount I pay now in order to 'unlock' enough scheduled tasks to do what I'd like to.

Instead, I use the SpurIT bulk product editor for scheduled tasks. It's not quite as polished or powerful, but the FREE version allows for unlimited scheduled tasks, which I use to automatically display sales/specials banners, which change based on what day of the week it is.

If Hextom would just change a few things with their pricing, or offer more tiers with more diverse options, like giving me the ability the reallocate the 300 bulk edits of my current plan and add them to scheduled tasks: e.g. allow me to reduce my bulk edits per month to 200 and add the extra 100 to scheduled tasks instead. Other apps [most notably Smart Tags - Another amazing app with some of the best customer support I've encountered - Highly recommended for auto-tagging and automation] have done this for me.

In summary, this is the best bulk product editor I've found, but the lack of customization in the price plans and being limited to only 10 scheduled tasks for the 'Professional Plan,' essentially forcing me to use a different app that I otherwise wouldn't need, prevent me from giving this a full 5 stars.

Joyeria Egipto

Very useful when bulk editing products, especially prices. I was frustrated over the prospect of having to manually adjust the price on hundreds of products, but luckily I found this app!

Runway Catalog

Saved us lot of time to edit products. We also use their image app and both saved us a lot of time!

The Toybox NZ Ltd

This is a truly helpful app. It saves us a heap of time when it comes to putting collections together and putting them on sale. Creating bulk discounts across collections and getting things organised.