Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Catwa Deals

I don't know what would I do without this app
super helpful and super easy!

We Grind Games POE

At first I thought it wasn't what I needed. I deleted and tried to find another app. Of course, I didn't find any... so I decided to try again. I managed to find ways to make this an absolute must have for my store! We have options that change every 4 months and can you imagine doing it manually? I setup a few options, hit a button, and it gets done. No issues, no stress, no worries. Thank you for making it so much easier to manage a store!

Bibles and Coffee

This app is a MUST HAVE. It's a life changer for any bulk editing you may need, and Hextom has thought of every option you may think of.

Yeaton Collectables

Fantastic application. It has saved my team and I countless hours of time to simply mass update our products. The customer support is 5-star! If you're seeking to save a ton of time in a simple fashion then this app should be for you!

WickedFaction

I was in a total panic, I'd been doing something wrong with Shopify weights for shipping right from the start. I was facing editing over 10k variants, and really thought for a moment I'd lost my business. Bulk product made it easy and simple, and I got it all done in a day, painless, panic over - it literally edited the weight characteristics of each product type, to what it needed to be, and I'm so grateful! Can't recommend highly enough.

TSEShop

Great app, does everything we need. if you are looking for a way to edit a large number of products in ways you didn't know you needed than this is the one.

Inspired Style Boutique

Love this app! Completes tasks quickly, efficiently that would take me hours before. Would definitely recommend to others!

SAJID Auto Online

extremely useful, efficient & practical!

MenZ-MenZY

I find this app does everything I need. Used it for years! Always reliable and the instructions are easily followed.

Heavenly Body Boutique

I wanted to decrease all of my products by $10 because no one was buying anything so I questioned if my prices were a little too high. If I had to do that one product at a time I probably wouldn't have had the energy to do it. But this app did it in just 3 minutes. I can't thank you enough. Truly a life saver!