4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to streamline bulk product editing, especially for stores with large inventories. Its intuitive design allows for easy scheduling of updates and management of tasks like price and inventory adjustments. Features such as data export to CSV, custom fields for tags, and a revert option are also valued. The support team is noted for their quick and professional help, making this app a key tool for e-commerce efficiency.

August 19, 2023

This app definitely helps doing bulk tasks that are not otherwise available through Shopify, and I love that the edits can be scheduled. I do shop updates every other Friday, so I use this app to move stock online and update my Recently Added collection, and it's perfect for managing tasks like scheduling bulk price changes.

Numana Yarns
About 1 year using the app
December 12, 2023

good

pick&pay store
About 1 month using the app
March 1, 2024

I am not using it for very long, but in this short time it is making already a massive difference on how we can manage our store. The platform seems to be extremely stable, which is of course important with editing products. I keep on discovering more and more functionalities: Being able to adjust prices for only a single collection in a specific market is one of these things, pretty amazing I must say! I will be updating this review when I used it a bit longer.

Barista och Espresso
Sweden
December 26, 2023

Viele Funktionen. Einfache Bedienung. Wir ändern damit regelmäßig komplette Beschreibungen, passen Metadaten einfach und schnell an. Danke für die App.

reflowery
Germany
9 months using the app
November 15, 2023

So so useful everyday. Recommended.

Gascón Iluminación
Spain
About 2 months using the app
September 12, 2023

love this app! saves hours and hours of time.

Appaman
Over 4 years using the app
September 18, 2023

Easy to use and covers everything I need for bulk editing and import/export data.

Innebandy24
Sweden
7 months using the app
November 16, 2023

Does everything as described.

Boveda Development
2 days using the app
August 16, 2023

This is one of the most helpful apps I have installed and I use it consistently. This app is so phenomenal and has made such a great impression that I always look through Hextom's apps before searching for new apps.

I highly, highly recommend this app for any and all large-catalog businesses, especially fellow distributors.

SkycoDistro
6 months using the app
February 23, 2024

Essential app with features that save a lot of time and that otherwise would be almost unthinkable to do manually. More and more glad to have found this app. Kind and prepared customer assistance, ready to help also to who, like me, it's not an expert and need help also for the more easy things. Thank you!

Filippo Fanti Photography Art