Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

WOOHLUX

de momento funciona bien, la exportación rápida, y eficaz. yo utilizo archivos csv . aun hay muchas cosas x descubrir

Bethy Bijoux

Baixei o programa so para teste e dessintalei pois nao dava para meus arquivos em csv , porem me fazem a cobrança de 02 meses

Rex Royale

Easy to use, heaps of options to choose from. scheduled actions are really handy to use, Highly recommended.

Gastrolux shop

Den er fantastisk- vi bruger den hver gang vi kører en kampagne. super nemt at bruge og navigere rundt i.

Lynzie's laboratory of fashion.com

I need to add $5 to each product witch is over 250 and did it in about 4 mins. And customer services really fast gave me excellent feedback.

jungla-urbana.ro

I can't express how helpful this app is - never again will we update novelty or sales collections, never will we have to fix mistakes because importing directly into shopify with csv. The app works flawlessly, has an endless amount of options to personalize imports! I wish we had used it sooner!

Denik

Allowed us to add a variant to a large set of products using very specific criteria. Very helpful and would recommend.

Calligaris New York Westchester

Good app but the request for review is just annoying. Keep popping up every time you schedule a task. Please be moderate and remind people once awhile not every single time.

Zylashes

Everything I’ve been looking for! Makes bulk editing 1000 times faster & easier! 10/10 would recommend!

The GP Gallery

I have a store with 150+ products and this app is an absolute life-saver. Does exactly what it says on the tin - you can set it to bulk edit pretty much any attribute across any range of your products, and set it going. It will then tick away in the background and get on the task whilst you go and do something more important!