Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Nuu Shirtz

save tons time of job of editing thousand of products of my stores. thank! the app is really awesome!

The Competitive Edge

I have 1000's of products and variants. When I found I had to edit a good portion of them I was about to throw in the towel with all the time it took. I found the Bulk Editor after 3 days of tedious editing. It was simple. I entered my criteria and ALL my editing was done in minutes. I was so relieved.

Now I use it every day to add details to all my new listings and I use it for my SEO.
This is THE APP you won't want to live without. Support is great and the product itself is a lifesaver for anyone who has multiple products to edit.

Globepanda

good app for bulk updating the things in shopify store ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

merchyourself

This app saved the day. Somehow I used a # sign in the title of my products, and Shopify chopped the titles, and made the price $0 for all variations. With a capability to bulk edit, I saved a lot of time to price every variation. This is only one of many times that the Bulk Product Edit by Hextom saved the day!

Posh Baby

Makes things SOOOOOO easy! A must-have for any shop. This saves us hours and hours of work as well as helps us catch any issues.

Village Kawaii

Does what it says, saved me a lot of time.
Basic Plan is enough for solving a lot of time consuming issues.
I recommend.

Case & Covered

Great app, easy to use - BUT $10 for 10 edits? Come on. 5 of those were me learning how to use it.

Overpriced. Use GetVela for free instead

Livie & Luca

Best. App. Ever. for tagging in bulk. Use it for orchestrating collections/discounts. Would highly recommend.

Penelope Wildberry Wholesale

Extremely easy to use and very diverse app. Highly recommend for any store with several thousands skus.

David Francis

Great easy to use tool. I was able to mass edit and change a url in my 1,000's of descriptions in a matter of minutes.