Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

I Heart Wall Art Australia

TAKE MY MONEY. This app is amazing, has already saved me weeks of work. Super easy to use and understand. Very happy I found it.

Better King

Terrible customer service. I removed the value of the product variant which does not work within this application. I am very sad with this app. waste of time & money. Very expensive for an app to bulk edit. 9.99 USD for 10 tasks a month. There are other apps more affordable with unlimited actions. Please refund the application charges.

handmadechesterfields

Terrible customer service. The app is no longer working on my site and have been waiting more than 2 days for support to look at it. This is January!! during the sales!! our busiest time. Its unacceptable, I have deleted the app and will need my payment refunded.

Red Fox Outdoor Equipment

Helps me automate manual shopify tasks such setting discount prices, managing tags, etc. The user interface is sleek and intuitive.

The Sawmill Shop

An absolute necessity for any store. I haven't had a task yet that wasn't already written into the program. Massive time and money saver, you could have someone take 9 hours to do entries one by one, or have this program do it all in 5 minutes.

Grab Grocery

Best Inventory and Product management app for Shopify. It does everything what shopify bulk edit can't do. :) Bit of a lower subscription price would be nice.

Mister PAGU

La uso da tempo e la trovo ottima, niente da dire se non cose positive.
Puoi fare tutto in maniera massiva senza perdite di tempo.

John's Crazy Socks

Delete and Replace many tags on 1000's of products is quick and simple. Nice to have: input a set of tags that will be replaced by one tag with one click. Currently I set up each tag to replace. Keep up the good work!

Számfestő - Gyémántfestő Webáruház

Just perfect. It helps us do daily tasks in a few minutes instead of hours. I definitely recommend it.

Casp Baby Mommy & Me Boutique

This app is amazing! Helps me out big time. So many options to edit and does it quickly and accurately.