Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import | Reviews

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

VsEssentials

I used this app to help me do bulk editing, It went without fuss, should've paid to do it at once and be done.. Nice job, I'll come back if it not correct on my website, if it's good, i'm a long time user..

The Clothing World Store

Great App! Pleased with it and will keep using. Would recommend to all who have bulk projects they need done.

Galscurvy

Questo editor è estremamente utile, specie per chi lavora in dropshipping ed ha bisogno di modificare in bulk migliaia di articoli o di eseguire importazioni/esportazioni senza perdere un solo byte. Consiglio vivamente!

CASSON

This app is worth every penny. You have so much control of products and can easily manage them. Honestly this has saved us SO MUCH TIME, I don't want to think about how brutal updating pricing was before.

les GRIFFERIE Fashion Outlet

Moonbeam & Owl

Just discovered this awesome app last night. We have nearly 3,000 different items in our store and I needed to change multiple segments of each listing. I was prepared to spend hours, possibly days, to accomplish this but this app took that task down to just a few hours. I love the clarity of how to use it and the color boxes. Thank you for creating such a wonderful app!

Grayson Living

Very straightforward and no learning curve required. The CS team is very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable especially Darren. He responds my inquiry within a couple of hours with a helpful solution that I am very happy with. The app definitely makes my task easier and more efficient. Highly recommended

Art In Shades

Edits product in bulk, just fine. I have had no troubles with either its function or the customer service. It can be a bit slow, though.

Garage Culture Shop

most important app for me. i using this app every day. very helpful and easy to use. highly recommended for shops with high items stock

The View From My Rear

I'm still finding my around all the functions but so far am really impressed and have managed to effect some quite complex updates and modifications.