Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Elevated Faith

Absolutely awesome app. Saves a ton of time and I believe it works better than the native Shopify bulk editor. It has a much cleaner UI better features.

afrounicorns

This app really changed my LIFE!!! I would send hours upon hours manually changing all my pricing. So glad a fellow business owner told me about this app.

Cobra Foam Inserts and Cases

easy to use app to bulk edit almost anything. I used it to remove some text from descriptions. .....

Fairylynn creation

J'aime beaucoup cette application qui j'en suis sure me sera utile a l'avenir , mais je ne suis pas a l'aise avec l'anglais serait-il possible de la mettre en Français ???

axent

I use this app for a while now and it works great. It could use some upgrades here and there and I think the price is a bit high but all in all it saves me a lot of time so I am happy with it.

Lazario&Co

I love this app, it makes my job easy to edit prices or description! worth the money and save your time editing and maintaining the website. BPE is also easy to use, quite straightforward.

Bailey Blue

I cannot imagine running a shopify store without this app... critical for bulk updating product descriptions, pricing and so much more.

ThreadWeird Apparel Company, LLC

Love this app. I had used another one, and it seems to make the process of changing things like pricing and setting up sales way too complicated. This one is super easy! Highly recommended.

Liquid & Lace Inc: Luxury Bikinis & Lingerie

I am using this now for 2 of my stores and I wouldn't know what to do without this. Especially with the holidays. A lot of changes has to be made to price as well descriptions.

Vicious Punx

Brilliant app - saved us an unbelievable amount of time and effort. After trying a few apps this is the best bulk editor!