Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

bulk edit thousands of products, CSV import export bulk edit

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Hextom: Bulk Product Edit & CSV Import

Bienmoi

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app has saved me so much time when adding products and making changes to a big batch of products. Really recommend for those looking to add products themselves instead of outsourcing like me.

Fit Threadz Clo

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 years

GREAT APP, VERY EASY TO USE.. SAVES A LOT OF TIME MAKES CHANGES TO MY SITES. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.. I USE IT ON ALL MY ONLINE STORES.

eGarderoben

Location Sweden

Amazing app! It does what it says plus a little more. Makes bulk editing of products very convenient. Totally worth the payment.

SHEGLAM

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Good experience using this APP, saves me a lot of time. Also, the function of revert makes it easier when something went wrong.

SharpWallArts

Time spent using app 35 minutes

Absolutely love it solved my issue with the bulk editing of variants and make my life easier Recommend

Maebzo

Going through and editing over 1,000 products was time-consuming. We were looking for an app that could bulk edit almost every aspect of our products. This app is exactly what we needed. Works great.

Akasia

Time spent using app About 1 month

I like this app. It helps me adjust thousands of products attributes.
I recommend it to other e-commerce people on the sale platforms.

BronzyDesigns

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to help me adjust the price of items during the holidays. Such a time saver. So many possibilities.

NikelleShop

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 year

I have showered those guys with e-mails and they have replied each time in a timely and professional manner. Recommended.

Axessorize

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Love this app...so much function...saves heaps of time. Especially like the ability to bulk edit the google product categories.