Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

eJuices.com

great app!

thank you to Hextom for making such awesome apps!

This app and the automation app are both amazing

MollyKateMedia

Did what I wanted it to do. Increase all products by 15% and it did it quickly. I'm finding other ways to use it now .

moto1nz

Awesome app, I use it a lot. The best part about it is that it searches products so easily, makes the task much quicker. Recommended

ECO Tshirts.com

I use a lot of Apps, But this one is the BEST, I have over 700 products and editing them its a breeze, The customer support is GREAT.

Exxuberant

Great app. Saves a lot of time......................................................................

Veritas Books & Gifts

Does exactly what it says and easy to use. Helps immensely with consolidating tags, collections, etc. for inventory purposes.

Unbox Shopping Network

Super Verstalte App. Only had a few days. But it is plugging the holes in my data that take so long to Diagnose and fix.

Agatha boutique

Very usefull and strong app. .......................................................................

No Manners - Bold T-Shirts, Tanks, Phone Cases & More

Saved me so much time, And it also works flawlessly. It's a must-have if you have a lot of products!!

YINZERshop.com

Based App on the PLANET... Does so many things and if you make a mistake, just hit Revert. I've used this on multiple sites and it's a MUST HAVE APP.