Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

Bulk Product Edit by Hextom

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Charting Nature

I use this app for my SEO tags as well as editing product titles. It has saved me a ton of time. I do some editing now that I would never do manually. Great app. I love it.

Jewelers Pro

If you have thousands of products and need to update anything in BULK then you need to this app right here, why? because is easy, cause it has EVERY possible scenario you might encounter when editing in bulk.

gigglypaws

this app is excellent if you have a large store with lots of edits. just set it and forget it. saved 100's of hours

oohhh_thatsnice

Not mobile friendly. Freezes. Screen starts to jump. Concept is right. Might be better on a pc computer

Zion mode

very usefull app helps me to edit Products quickly and easily in an easy way and not complex. thank you

ClothingUnder10

Absolutely LOVE this app. We have over 5k skus so making changes in bulk (price, tag, weight, inventory, titles, etc) by finding the exact items that we need in multiple ways saved us a TON of time. Also the csv upload function is great too.

متجر بيبي كير

I was at least going to waste 5-10 days editing my 250+ products one by one! This app literally saved my time 100X. Fast and reliable, recommended 100%

SpeedCubeShop

This app was a game changer for me. I was previously editing my products individually which was super time consuming and found that this app solved all of my problems and quickly!

Automotive Vintage

Excellent APP. It does everything needed. Some tasks are a little hard to figure out as far as the proper area to enter the product information but overall it will get done. Some people are complaining about paying $10 per month. If you can't afford $10 per month, you shouldn't be running a business. You have to spend money to make money. After experiencing many other poor APPS on Shopify which shouldn't even be allowed to be there, this one is a breath of fresh air. Keep up the good work!

Powerhousesurf

So so easy to do anything from price, weights, tags, groups what ever you need Loving it!! . ......