Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Cosmeticosalpormayor.com

This app works great. It has very useful options inside to do bulk edits, and also import and export data.

Twisted

This app is absolutely mission-critical. It saves hours of staff time and invisibly keeps our product catalog in tip-top shape. Double-checks for human error and generally makes everything run smoothly. Truly could not live without it now that we've gotten used to it. If you've got any if/then coding experience the setup is a total breeze - dare I say kind of fun? If not, it may take a little longer to plan out the logic flow, but I still think it'll be user-friendly and easy.

US Love Leggings

Always wary of editing products using CSV uploads due to the potential for errors. This app takes all of that stress away, making it quick and easy to amend attributes such as descriptions or prices.

The Aromatherapy Shop

An extremely good app has helped me out lots well worth the money it has lots of features and they are quite easy to use a great investment

CLARICCI

Superbe Applications ! Elle me permet de gagner énormément de temps car elle augment ma vitesse lorsque je Edit plusieurs produit en une fois. Je la recommande !

Catherine Rowe Designs

This app is amazing. It has saved me HOURS bulk editing descriptions and variants where Shopify can't. Thank you!

My Redeemer Lives

Easy to use. Saves a lot of time.

Bella's Discount Furniture

We are using this app for almost 2 years. It does everything that you need to edit, update or import your products and easy to use.

Flying Spokes

Great app for editing in bulk. Saves a lot of time. I would recommended it to anyone who is starting to upload products.

GreatwoodBoutique

If you learn the application, you will get very fast and successful results for your updates. The adjustments can be further customized.