Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

bulk edit thousands of products, CSV import export bulk edit

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Wheels Below Retail

i like this app its been very helpful and saved me a lot of time when having a to manage over 60,000 products. i recommend it, still need more features but hope they will add more for less $$

IDEALUXURYWEAR

Location Italy

This app changes my life, now I can edit products faster and I don't waste time like before, I highly recommend it!

busdeals.ae

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I could not edit more than 20 product and they write you can edit unlimited. But for use it was good

Omega Statue

Location France

Such a great app, very helpful. Also, very good and reactive support, thank you so much for your help!

Doenvang-DK

Location Sweden

It's a handy app. It is working great.............................................................................

toveem

The most useful app I have and I thank the makers of it every day. Used to panic about mass changes, no more.

Gullebica

Time spent using app About 2 months

A useful application that responds to requests in every aspect. I'm sure most users will enjoy using it.

ANUSA

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing app! It does what it promises and it's free. The free features are good enough for the business that just start out.

Belle Noir Beauty

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have used this app so much. I did not know how useful it was going to be an absolute time saver. Does all edit just takes a little figuring out but its quite simple to use.

Cheap Groomsmen Gifts

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Great app! Works great for editing your site fast! Gives me time to constraint on marketing my site.