Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
February 25, 2022

This has been an absolute Godsend for me. Would spend hours upon hours updating my stuff because I have so many of them. Absolutely perfect!

Lift With Love
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 24, 2022

This is a great app to help manage a lot of products. I love the ability to revert changes. My team uses it 2-3 a day. Don't know how I did anything before this tool.

Grove Collective
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 23, 2022

This app is so easy to use. I can't believe I haven't used it up until now. I could have save myself so much time bulk editing products

Joy & Country
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
February 22, 2022

it did save time for me, but i wish it didn't require payment for more than 10 variants,............

chessleb
Lebanon
Time spent using app: 2 days
February 21, 2022

Extremely easy to use. I used to spend hours changing thousands of cells on my CSV file to be able to change simple things. That is no longer required with using this app!

Do or Dye Custom Fabric
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 20, 2022

This app is my saviour. I honestly could not run my online store without it. My bricks and motor store POS system doesn't sync directly with shopify so this app saves me HOURS of work EVERY DAY. Love the task log which allows me to just reuse a previous task with an updated spreadsheet. Best bang for buck I've used.

Pedal Inn Bicycle Garage
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 19, 2022

Ok I have had this app installed for a while now but have not realized the true potential and power of this one app!! Talk about a time saver! Just one task that we were working on would have taken months without this app. The pricing is not bad at all and the amount of features it has is just awesome. We highly recommend this app! 100%

Blue Culture Tees
Time spent using app: About 2 years
February 18, 2022

Great for managing multiple SKU's and bulk editing details. This app has saved us a ton of time and would highly recommend.

Alpine Rings
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
February 18, 2022

Great app. Really flexible and simple to use. This app has saved me literally days of tedious work. Great value for money.

waggyandbarky.com
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 17, 2022

Great work! Great app! Great everything! I love this app tremendously. I use it on a daily basis and it does practically everything for our business

Decor Plus