Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Needjewelry.com

I used this app to update nearly 4,000 products on Needjewelry.com. It took me 2 to 3 minutes to set up each update (or less). This would have taken me a couple of WEEKS to do all of this. (Been there and done that in the past!). This is one of the few 5 star apps out there. Highly recommend.

ZivaLash Eyelash Chronicles

I like that you can bulk edit in one click. It is important to have all your product tagged correctly. Works great

ANARKY

This is a serious app. The only right bulk editing app with every feature imaginable. Like replace part of description, edit every option of the product or collections etc. If you can imagine it they can do it. The user experience and quality of software is also great unlike many apps on the app store.

Young Outlaws Club.

Really helpful app and fast response to small issues. Has saved us so much time if we need to change the price to a lot of products and we have set up automatic tasks to remove sold out products from the store.

Magnificent Men'swear

Saves so much time. You can bulk edit nearly everything. App works fast. It would be really great when you could connect it to your automation App.

Chameleon Cuttables LLC

Great app and amazing customer service! I'm very happy with it so far. I had some trouble figuring out how to change links in the product description, but I got detailed advice on how to do it. Thank you

YogaClicks

Very easy to use, reliable and a great help for our shop. The variety of things that you can bulk edit makes it a great, multi-purpose tool.

We Are Cow

Great app that makes managing large inventory so much easier, as well as really supportive team behind it :)

jrbmx001

Great app. Fills a void in the Shopify toolset. Very easy to understand and use. Excellent support from the Hextom team. Using this app makes me very interested in exploring their other apps.

Why not 5 stars? There are a couple little things that are overlooked/missing. Support has already suggested they would be willing to look at including those things in a future release; if they do, I will enthusiastically update my review to 5 stars.

Castle and Rye