Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

Hextom: Bulk Product Edit

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Hextom
4.8
September 4, 2022

I use this app to automaticly update my products. I have diffrent products for each day of the week. So in shopify i set the product series to only show products with higher quantity than 0. And in bulk edit I set it to update the products to go to zero quantity each day when they should show in my store. To find products for each day i use diffrent SKU. I also use the products for me contractors to an google sheet where they can update the product in the google sheet and then i automatic import that each week with bulk edit. This means each contractor can edit their own products without having access to shopify admin.
And those are only the schedule task i use, i also use it every day to diffrent task manually. I love the product and how easy it is to use.

QFOOD
Sweden
Time spent using app: 26 days
August 30, 2022

I used 4 or 5 different app for my bulk inventory edits. Please do not look for any other app if you want to bulk add your inventory. Great product.

Shonall International
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited August 24, 2022

This app is EXTREMELY helpful. Just being able to access Product and Variant ID's is huge, but then all the other capabilities are useful. My brand uses the csv import to update difficult to access shopify fields each season. We also use several of the other features on average every week or two.

Classic Prep
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 17, 2022

Hextom's Bulk Product Edit App is awesome! I was able to quickly and easily edit all of my product information in bulk. The app is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. I highly recommend this app for anyone looking to make quick and easy changes to their product information. 5 stars!

BOUVI
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 10, 2022

Excellent. Use it to fix & manage a large set of products which were originally loaded inconsistently Life would be impossible without it!!

Viking Warrior