4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to streamline bulk product editing, especially for stores with large inventories. Its intuitive design allows for easy scheduling of updates and management of tasks like price and inventory adjustments. Features such as data export to CSV, custom fields for tags, and a revert option are also valued. The support team is noted for their quick and professional help, making this app a key tool for e-commerce efficiency.

February 17, 2024

one word: MANDATORY! Especially if you have a store with thousands of products and need to have control over viewing and bulk editing.

Celebrity Jewelry VIP
July 11, 2023

App works well. We have a lot of SKU's and variants so this tool is very helpful to do bulk edits. I have not encountered any issues so 5 stars from me.

Warriors of the Divine
Over 3 years using the app
Edited April 16, 2023

So glad I found this app. I really enjoy using it. It has saved me sooooo much time when having to manually update large amounts of inventory from vendors without integration, and the other bulk edit options available has been very useful and effective. In addition to saving me a lot of time it has also saved me $$ when compared to the cost I would have to pay for various apps that only offer a select few functions. Customer service has been great. Thank you for creating this!

Artistic Muse Interiors
3 months using the app
August 15, 2023

Does the job!

So far so good!

Be prepared to be hounded to the end of the earth to leave a review though!

Digital Pharaoh UK
Over 1 year using the app
February 8, 2024

Worth the price and honestly a godsend for small business owners! Saves you so much time in bulk editing anything you can possibly think of. 10/10!

WALLCULTURE
June 23, 2023

Very well built App. Time saver and essential store admin tool for any size store. Highly recommended.

Ron Bennett Big Men's Clothing
About 3 years using the app
July 18, 2023

Does exactly as promised. I have thousands of items between both of my stores. Without this simple tool, it would literally take me weeks, if not months, to do what this does in literally minutes. Worth every penny!

The Diecast Spot
2 months using the app
April 5, 2023

Effective app. I am able to save hours off markdowns. I simply create a sale collection in Shopify and use Hextom to put collection on promotion. It takes tops 3 minutes for the entire process. Recommen!

King's Cross Bookstore
9 months using the app
June 30, 2023

This Shopify plugin is a godsend to quickly bulk edit! So easy to use. one of my favorite Shopify apps for sure.

Capsul
Over 4 years using the app
March 13, 2023

The bulk product edit app literally fills all the gaps that Shopify inventory management doesn't offer natively. Saves me so much time when I want to bulk update products on my store. I honestly think this saves me not just hours, i genuinely believe days of working through products one by one.

PFC Vintage