Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

Wiara Clothing

Awesome app with great customer service! Highly recommend! The $10 a month option is so useful and is perfect if you often run sales on your store and need to make price changes

Sol Mani Jewelry

Really good app! Saves so much time. Does what it says it can do and super easy to use . 100% recommend.

Bad Stitches Club

This app was not worth the 49.99 I was paying monthly when I need to alter any variations on my shop it would take days to complete when there answers state a few hours for how many products I had. As well as once it was finally complete the photos of the items on my previous orders before the update would be deleted. I would recommend to do a lot of updates to this app to make it worth the cost of the programs.

Geek FX

The ONLY way to fly. An effective bulk editor was one of the key factors in deciding where to migrate our expansive 3D printing catalog, and none of the other options held a candle to this tool. Every month, we add over a hundred new items with several options apiece, and this shoulders that task quite nicely, indeed. 10/10 all the way!

Norskhumor.no

Quick tool. Good choice. Really recommend this app for bulk editing products. Very happy with it and use it all the time.

Mifuko Oy

Love this app. Super easy and very reliable. Saves so much time I cannot believe I have spent all those hours exporting and importing...

Emsa

Your app messed up all my prices. I explicitly put to decrease the amount by a certain amount and it decreased. When I hit revert it decreased again. Some utems became free! It wouldhave been very expensive if I hadn't caught it.

Adorable Deals - Angel Hanger

It waste me hundreds of AD because me add 7 more option, and test it, then after run ad and get ZERO purchase, but lot of checkout. and found 7 option magical dispear but bulk edit history still there. .

Odivade

very good allows you to optimize the work and have more sales. I recommend it. It replaces the manual work individually with each product. It allows to do the editing work much faster in blocks.

Luggage Pros

This app has been extremely helpful with updating information in Shopify, from tags, to pricing, to metafields. Highly recommend!