Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

Bulk Product Edit & CSV import

by Hextom

Bulk edit thousands of products, CSV & Excel import bulk edit

jrbmx001

Great app. Fills a void in the Shopify toolset. Very easy to understand and use. Excellent support from the Hextom team. Using this app makes me very interested in exploring their other apps.

Why not 5 stars? There are a couple little things that are overlooked/missing. Support has already suggested they would be willing to look at including those things in a future release; if they do, I will enthusiastically update my review to 5 stars.

TARA GRINNA SWIMWEAR

Quick and easy way to update in bulk! Sometimes though it doesn't update and we must repeat steps, not sure why this happens only sometimes.

WIGBING

I LOST MORE TIME THAT I SHOULD WIN! WORSE APP EXPERIENCE, i'm really disappointed I need to do all the changes they make by myself now. Horrible!
they don't ever let me add this review 0/5

Zion mode

very usefull app helps me to edit Products quickly and easily in an easy way and not complex. thank you

Posh Affair

Great app and works well and quiet easy to use, but way too expensive for what it does, i will definitely look for a cheaper alternative.

Pet que

awsome app. relieved a big headache of bulk edits ,kudos to BPE developers. All the best for your future.

Red Hot Vaping

Using this app to replace parts of product descriptions. App itself is good and easy to use but the price is a little bit steep for what you get. example: i have 111 collection i need to edit products within, that requires to $40 package and i need to do some manually. otherwise i need to get the $70 package.

Other than that its a very good app.

Giftgowns

Great for bulk editing descriptions, especially for sales! Easy for anyone to use & easy to understand

Room Fifty

This app has saved us SOOOO much time. It's really intuitive and works perfectly. Would like it to be cheaper, but what can you do?

Lorna Swimwear

I just installed the application. It seems to work greatly but I'll see in a couple of days. The set up was very easy.