Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Asana New York

I used this app to help bundle my products and it has been working great. Customer service is there to help you too so that was a real positive experience.

The Natty

I was looking high and low for an app that doesn't cost an arm and a leg and mighty pleased when a friend recommended this brilliant app. Customer service is super helpful too!

Rumex

I am going to use this app in my store. It covers big range of bundle options, has flexible settings and friendly support!

Essential Home Shop

so far it working perfectly fine. only feedback is, once a product is checkout like quantity bundle, it wont allow customers to add further products to cart and checkout since the quantity bundle is then gone. but in a way its good since it helps in more upsell. so yeah its nice so far

Wantboard

Very useful app to create product bundles for items that are typically sold together. Great to have an option to provide a discounted price. Support is fantastic. They were able to make changes to the layout to make it look professional and match my theme. Highly recommended!

TheFascinatingCo.

They are so helpful in solving my issue when i entered to code wrongly! thank you ! The Staff helped me even to create a page for my bundle! i'm a happy user!

EXTRA-ORDINAIREBYJP

The developper team helped me directly after contacting them in the chat. I had a problem with my cart

RUBICON MODELS UK Ltd

Installed the app easily and got to making bundles quickly, contacted support regarding bundle pages and they answered immediately and got me sorted. Highly recommended

Bup Labs

I went through about 10 different apps trying to find one that works without messing up inventory, requiring separate part numbers, and so on. This one fit the bill for being able to make bundles of multiple types and allow me the option of when and where to place them.

All of these bundle apps require some kind of wiring. I could not get this app to work with the Parallax theme and many features I could get to work on other themes did not work out well. However, the developer was able to go into our site and set it up completely with our preferred theme. After which, it worked (almost) perfectly.

Glitches have popped up, but the developer responds fairly quickly to deal with them. I have seen cases where prices are doubled, etc., but the developers fixed it within 48 hours.

The only real problem with this app is how it tracks analytics. It creates draft orders for any bundle item. If the customer doesn't buy the item, you are left with a ton of extra draft orders. I have to clean them up daily which is a pain.

The other issue we have, is that we are in the US and the developers are in India. They don't generally respond to E-mail replies. You have to send a note through Shopify to get them to answer and the answers can be somewhat cryptic. The work is good, but the communication is lacking. Because of the minor annoyances and bugs, and the difficulty getting clear support (via E-mail), I knocked off one star. In our case, this is the best current option for our needs.

You can view our implementation here: buplabs.com

August 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. It means a lot to us. :) :) :)
We have added the new discount method "Discount Code". If you use that method then draft order will not create.
If you need other help related to our app in the future, please contact us on support@thimatic.com.

Thank you.

huggle

Super speedy support. Easy installation. Would be even better if there was a way to set up a new parent bundle with separate image and add variants to this without having to set up variant as parent. Also would be good to have an option for a button instead of product image if required.