Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Children of the Tribe

Easy to use and install. Great support staff on hand to help work through any issues. Highly recommended.

Maccaa

Great and fast team support. Design looks great. Price is fair compared to other app. Does not slow down my shop.

Furr My Cat

Very helpful support team, fairly easy to use. I've just started using it but I have a good feeling about this one. Thank you!

Shiny Wingz

very good support, replied instantly and helped me out. will use it again! Thank you support team!!!

Euro Security Systems

It does the trick for bundles and the support team is helpful. There are so many simple options they could add to make it so much better. I hope they will listen to their customers and make this much better and charge more.

Planetofgolf

The support was very helpful. I really recommend this app! Bundles are looking very good. It helped me a lot

Classy Cyclist

A great and easy-to-use app that does what it promises to do. Setting up bundles is super easy and they do actually generate sales!

Calcetines de Perritos

Support team was excellent! Very patient! Very professional! I had issues installing and customizing the app but they helped!

Breeches.com

The support team is very active and helpful. I will recommend this app to everyone. Their support team replies within minutes. Happy with the support team. They have a wonderful support team.

cosfun

good, the support is great, they use the online chat, and fix my problem very soon. so I recommend this app.