Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

STAY HOME and play

Great app for a fair price! We got quick response and they helped us within minutes. After the adjustments the app does excatly what we need to show up and promote bundles. Thanks!

popbirthstone.com

I recently was very confused about a couple of the options and a mess i made on my site.Thimatic answered quickly in the chat box and helped me through it all. I'd give them a 10 star review if i could.

Instant Rockstar

Great app that will come in handy for us! The customer service was also quick to assist on setting up the way we intended.

BulldogCanada.ca

WOW. Very simple app to use. Installation very easy and looks actually pretty good out of the custom. So far we had no need to contact them for assistance.

March 31, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback.
You can contact us at "support@thimatic.com" or there is a LiveChat and support ticket option is available in our app admin. We are looking for your response.

Thank you.

INXFitness

Super supportive team, helped me install the widget right where i needed it. Super useful app. Would recommend to anyone

Ginsberg+Chan Wine Merchants Asia

This looks like a great bundle app. We didn't end up using it but in the period that I tested it, it looks good. And the support is great. The reason why we won't be using the app is because it doesn't create bundles where you can mix and match a minimum of products for a discount.

Urban Deal

The customer service is good. This app does not allow to render multiple instance of the same bundle on one page, however. This is unfortunate.

EDIT: From 3 stars to 4 stars, cause the customer service is so eager to help and do when they can.

EDIT: Application stopped working randomly. Is Thimatic having server troubles?

March 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. It means a lot to us. :) :) :)
We have added a feature as you need. Please contact us on support@thimatic.com.

Thank you.

Vinyasa Brazaletes

Customer support is amazing... in less than 15 minutes they answered and fixed a problem in my cart store. Well Done MARK!

Lemon Smasher Store

I love this app. And the support staff was on the ball when I needed help. The discount line on the cart page was saying: Final price and needed to be: Additional savings instead. I asked and 4 minutes later, it was done. Great team, great support and great product.

PPLprotect

I use this APP to help me do the bundle sale. Really satisfied with this APP and the customer service is perfect. Highly Recommending