Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

Volume Discount, Product Bundles, Discounted Pricing

RDKL-U

The bundle app & the support both are very good ! Very quick response & resolution provided by the team !

Tidalio

this app is super great. just what you want. the support team is very friendly and has a fast response. i recommend this app to everyone

Mii-Estilo.com

Just because I have to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 30, 2020

Hey really sorry for the problem you faced. Can you please elaborate on the problem you faced so we can help you asap to solve that. As we checked you didn't raise ticket nor ping in live chat support. So can you please email us on support@thimatic.com so one of our support team members will help you asap to solve the problem you are facing. Looking forward to hearing back from you. Thank you

FREIWEIT

Just perfect support! I could not display the bunlde on my page. The supprt team helped me in the live chat!

Sweetnight

This plug-in makes bundling a good idea.Technical support is also very thoughtful.The most important feature, I think, is the ability to choose different variants. This one is very easy to use. I have found quite a few apps, but I cannot choose the variants.Of course, the APP could do better, and it would be nice to have more custom content, such as a piece of code that only shows buttons and nothing else.This gives us more room to customize the style we want

Bonny and Blithe

Does not integrate with Shopify Multicurrency, when a different currency is selected only the currency symbol changes not the actual item price. This means the wrong price is displayed to the customer. It's a shame because the app was very easy to use but this means I cannot use it for my store because to display incorrect pricing information is misleading to customers.

June 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. It means a lot to us. :) :) :)
We have integrated the Shopify MultiCurrency feature so you will not face this issue.
If you need other help related to our app in the future, please contact us on support@thimatic.com.

Thank you.

Vali

Great customer service! Made adjustments to my liking and continued to support my annoying requests. A great app overall, highly recommended.

Orca Sports

The app works great for us! Setting it up and creating bundles is very easy and done in a few steps. After setting it up and creating the bundles I noticed that something was not displaying correctly at our site. Got in touch with their support via instant messaging and they solved it super fast. Great app, awesome support! Sure this app will help us to sell more!

Mi Rancho

Thank you for the great Tech Support and Customer Service. Looking forward to a great working team with Bundle Products App.

Les Miraculeux

The app is really clear an has a lot of options. Also a clear dashboard and options. The app works perfectly fine for my website.Easy to navigate. This is the best option for bundle sells. highly recommend.