Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products & boost your sales on our FREE plan!

Testar Australia

Absolutely great! I spent an entire day try to find a good app for a bogo/bundle offers. Many apps are overly priced ($30/month !), some do not look good, other have limited customisation.

Bundler is easy, nice, looking good, absolutely I like it. Customer service is fast precise in the answers.

ahlastore2019

Hi I removed the App but i get it in billing ?what is your problem?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

November 9, 2019

Hi,
As we already mentioned in email, the billing is handled automatically by Shopify. You upgraded the app and didn't remove it before the trial period expired. You can contact Shopify and ask for a refund, which we usually approve.
Giving us a one star review is not necessary for this, as it can be easily resolved. We are trying hard every day to make a good app with lots of free features. We are charging the least amount possible for a premium plan, so we can cover our costs. And a one star review doesn't help us at all.

Regards,
Nice team

fluidfreeride.com

Great app, addresses the issue that there is only one automatic discount in shopify! Easy to customize.

Summit Creek Shop

We love how easy it is to make a bundle and no limits for the free plan. Exactly what we were looking for and better than most of the competition on bundle apps.

myCigara

Quick and easy to set up the bundles I need for the store, even has the option to do multibuys for collections, which other bundling apps don't seem to do.

YAQI Shaving

Gotta say that I'd started to think you couldn't get anything FREE that works well anymore. This app is great, it's easy to use, quick and works really well. I'm going to use it and probably even go to the paid plan.

StydianGear

Its pretty Good, easy to use and its free. so we have no right to complain. but for real for what it is, it is pretty good. i would recommend. i just hope they don't change anything in the future like water marks and all that stuff.

Boutique Baltique

So simple and easy to install app! Works smoothly, exactly what we were looking for, great app. Highly recommend!!!

4ustrength

love it,,, easy to use, is the one i was looking for long time, something the people can add to cart two products and get discounts or free item.

Equestrian Style

Easy to install and so easy to use. I love it! I have tried these kinds of apps before but have found them too time consuming and confusing for the customer. My customers are going to love it as well!

Previous 1 3 4