Bundler Product Bundles Upsell

Bundler Product Bundles Upsell

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products, Mix&Match bundles, Upsell bundles

Movement Monkey

Free and works very good, as I can see uptill now. I just have added it, and will see if people will click on it (:

Forever Gifts

App is easy and quick to setup. I don't need a lot of power here just an easy way to bundle two items and offer a discount.

Southwood Garden Centre

Great app has helped us to list out Christmas trees and sell lights which go with them. Also fantastic customer service from Henry who was able to help us set up the correct colour and design.

Marmota

Very good app, in a few minutes you can have the bundles configured and working. I'm not giving it 5 stars because it doesn't allow much customization in terms of styles and layout, otherwise it's a great app. The customer and technical service is very good and very decisive.

The Brainy Store

Very easy to set up and looks great on the product pages. Looking forward to adding more products! Thanks!

Tee Fan Co

Exactly what I needed to bundle my different products and variants together. Flows well on desktop and mobile site.

Flexphoria.com

So far so good... very simple setup. already created first bundle. Certain items only available with paid plan but going to try the free plan first and see how that goes

One Tree Montessori

So far, the free version allowed me to do exactly what I wanted: Offer one version of a product for free if they bought a different version of the same product.
Still have to figure out how it works with multiple products, for now, I think I'll do one bundle per product.

Sbproducts

great app get this app ....................................................................................................................................................................................

Tozotti

Fantastic app and team at Bundler. They managed to solve a very challenging issue for me and it has massively impacted my business in a positive way. I would highly recommend bundler for anyone looking to boost conversion rates and generally improve the whole look and performance of their store!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32