Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles | Reviews

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products, Mix&Match bundles, Volume discounts, BFCM!

PowerHouseTahiti

We were looking for an app that could easily create bundles for Black Friday, and in general. However, I encountered an issue with price display. So I contacted the support and they were very quick to respond and at the same time resolving the problem. We're still in trial phase and plan to include it for our online shop. Special thanks to Henry from the support team :)

Entice & Renew, LLC

Finally giving this a try and I am happy with the outcome so far. I cannot wait to hear feedback from my customers.

HYPER-Market

great app i love it , also they have a free plan that is more than enough suitable for a new dropshiper

Bayworld Unlimited Store

The app is easy and does the work for you. Great job in ease and design. Would like a few more design options for the actual bundle, but that's being real "nitpicky".

Evencôme Paris

I disabled the popup and I still have a broken popup showing up on my website that blocks the checkout process!!! I contacted their support 3 days ago but no reply!!!!!!!!!!! I am posting this review for them to wake up and fix this issue!!!!!!!

November 20, 2021

Update 21st November 17:20 UTC:
We are still waiting for your reply to our email. We have also contacted you via the contact form on your website to help you resolve this issue which is most likely caused by another app.

-----

Hi, We have replied to your first question on 20th of October and have also just replied to your question you sent us yesterday. Can you please check your spam folder if you received any email from support@goldendev.win? We never heard back from you, so we suspect that you didn't see our reply.
You should get a message from us, and we will appreciate if you can get back to us so we can resolve this issue that you are experiencing.

From what I see in your shop, our popup isn't showing up anymore, but I see that a popup from another app is showing up, which is probably what you saw and thought that was our popup. Can you please check this and get back to us on support@goldendev.win so we can help you resolve this?
You probably just have another app installed and a popup configured in another app which shows up in your shop.
We will appreciate if you can get back to us so we can help you resolve this issue, even if it isn't caused by our app at all ;)

We will be waiting for your reply,
Bundler team

Lady Buggz Essential Products

Was easy to setup and worked right away, would highly recommend the free plan for simple bundles when your first starting out in your business.

Uppercussion

This bundle dedicated app is the best one out there. It has all of the product bundle functions one needs with a plethora of detailed options to customize how the bundles appear and operate. On top of that, the customer service is above and beyond (shout out to Henry for his help!). Highly recommended.

Hecho SMA

Great little app. We mainly use it for the Volume Discount feature- love it. We like the widget it places under the buy now button to encourage volume buying.

Nootkas

Great app at a great price. We use the app to cross sell and increase basket value. Had some problems with the pop up working correctly and their support fixed it very quickly. Highly recommened!

DonBleus

It looks great! i haven't really explored the app yet but just looking at the widget added, i sure do hope it does boost sales! i'm hoping to find a resize button to make it a little bigger but otherwise it's easy to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41