Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Boost your sales with FREE app for product bundles!

OTC Shoppe Express

UPDATE: Dev was right. There is a green image with a checkmark at the bottom right corner. Thanks for answering and updating me so quick. I appreciate it.

-------------

The app itself is good so far. The only thing I do not like about it is that when you save a new bundle or even the general settings, there is no confirmation that it is saved. When you click on the button, it does NOTHING. But if you back out, you will see that the bundle is saved.

July 17, 2019

Hi,
Thank you for your review.
When you save any setting, there is always an indicator in the bottom right corner, showing if the setting is saved or not.
However, because you mentioned it, we will try to make it easier to notice :)

Regards,
Henry

Hello Tech Me

Works Great! Doesn't work with just an install. It worked when I did the manual install. Thank for the app

July 16, 2019

Hi,
I am sorry that the app didn't work for you. I contacted you on your email, as your storefront is locked and I can't see it to resolve the issue you had.
I look forward to your reply so we can resolve this issue.

Regards,
Henry

dogaccessories.pet

Having an app like this for free is like stealing from a church! :D This is the second app I'm using from Goldendev, and I'm more than happy that I have discovered these guys! Not only are they knowledgable, but their support is fast, responsive, and effective! They were 100% open to my suggestions, which shows professionalism and love for their craft.

The app is just awesome, very easy to use, and has got all the features that matter when you want to upsell your products while offering a great customer experience! Thumbs up, and 5 stars is an understatement! You rock! Many thanks!

NeeshaValore Designs Shop

Absolutely love this app! Very simple, very easy install! I was looking for an app like this, sooo glad I found this app. No limit to the amount of bundles (: