Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products & boost your sales on our FREE plan!

The Inspired Gift Horse

Instructions are easy to follow. Bundles fit shop theme and look good. But most importantly is the superb customer service. Henry Burns repositioned the bundle placement on my product pages for me. Then, above and beyond, fixed my currency converter to work for the bundles. And how long was response time until completion? Less than 24 hours. Thank you very much. I recommend these folks with sincerity.

Rxcommend

I wanted to provide a discount for my customers when they bought 3 products together, offering them 10% off each item when purchased together. This app is perfect for that. And I had the best customer service. Henry was amazing and answered ALL of my MANY questions. They were able to make every little thing work for my website. Henry was so great to work with and was so patient with me. If you are wanting to bundle your products and offer your customers a discount...you should try this app!

OffensivelyBlessed3

This app is Awesome!!! Offensively Blessed just dropped new Ladi'Dove Skincare Line and the bundle app is just what was needed. To bundle the items together. Also I love the pop up to inform the customer amount that they will get at check out cart and they can accept it or not.

Scitec Nutrition Canada

We used the app and it was easy to use and easy to install. The only thing that we did not like was when you created a bundle you had an option of doing a % or a dollar amount. discount. Did not have an option to take the discount off of 1 item or give an item free or any other combination. It took a small about off each item. Reached out to developer and the option of buy 1 item at regular price and get 1 free was not available in this app. In the end had to remove the app. If you sell on Amazon this can be a big issue to use this app. Amazon will look for a low prices and don't care if it is part of a bundle. Disappointed because we liked how it worked and how easy it was to use. Tried it for about a week and had to pay the month fee because they only offered a 1 day free option for the full plan. If you use the free feature you can't use the links for any marketing so had to pay the fee. Thankfully it was a low fee but be aware of this apps limitations.

August 28, 2019

UPDATE 2019-09-08:
Hi,

I would like to let you know that we just added an option to set a discount for each product included in the bundle :) To give one item for free, just set a high enough discount for this item and leave the other items without a discount.

---------------------------

Hi,

Thank you for your review.
As already mentioned, we will add the feature you requested in the future. You will then be able to set a discount/price for each item in the bundle :)

SHOPZIAS

This app is really amazing! I just wish we can put the bundled products below the Cart button or right above Product Descriptions. Nonetheless, this is highly recommended!

August 28, 2019

Hi,
Thank you for your review.
You can choose where to display the bundles by including a short HTML snippet in your Liquid files.
Just follow our manual installation guide: https://bundler.nice-team.net/site/manual-installation.html
If you need any help with it, please contact us on bundler@goldendev.win :)

Boqer123

Early doors with this app, but it seems to be everything I've been looking for to create bundles. Hopefully there is a way to move the bundles up on a product page in the paid version and to bundle up 2 variants of the same item.

Daft Cow Incorporated

The Bundler app is very easy to use, even for a bit of a technophobe like myself. I will be upgrading to the $3.99 option soon so I can bundle individual variants as well as products!

Thank you Bundler!

Cripple Creek Backcountry

I really like the app with good flexibility at a good price. I hope they add a way to show an incoming discount to a cart page as I could see this getting a lot of questions.

Metal Mulisha

Customer service gets 5 stars! The app itself is pretty good, but not super robust. I hope as it gains popularity there are more features to alter the aesthetic of it.

TealOutlet

I have used Bundler to bundle together 2 and 3 products and it looks great. Support was quick and very helpful. I can't wait to add more products which will work together as a bundle. This feature is awesome as it can be made to group products from the same supplier so you can save postage costs and pass this onto our customers without hitting our margins. Keep up the good work!

Previous 1