Buy Button channel

Buy Button channel

by Shopify

Sell your products on any website or blog.

Bae The Label

Great concept but useless unless it is able to be customised.

Nakedfloors

It really sucks that there's no way to add custom styles to the buttons other than change colours. Stuff like font, font size, button size and border radius are pretty basic requirements. Very SLOW too.

Guitarscratchremover

It appears Shopify has largely updated the Buy Buttons, because I see none of the problems people are citing here. The Buy buttons are now customizable in color, as is the text, as is the description of your products (done from your main Shopify site which then shows up in the Buy Button cart). You can embed one item, or an entire collection or stuff. And customers can return to your site by just clicking outside the cart to add more items to the cart, and then checkout in one transaction for everything.
What I dont see always working is the free shipping over a certain threshold. Perhaps I need to play with the settings some more. (it runs off the settings in your main shopify acct even if the buy buttons are placed on another site)

But the product does work and for what it is designed for it does well. People that need a full featured cart should realize this is a more limited pop-up cart for another website, it will sell products but for tons of customization you should probably use Shopify's full site. It still offers a complete checkout, coupons, and shipping options so for as small as it is it does alot. This is a pretty good product and I dont know of one other company that offers a similar product.

Purewod

The fact you can't customize the button with this widget is a complete disaster. Get your act together and do the work.

HINT TO SHOPIFY: If you fix this, more people will be using the buy button, which means more revenue for them, which means more revenue FOR YOU!

No brainer. Use your brains.

Zoicbar

I love the idea, but there are things that should be fixed ASAP.
1.) It's painfully slow, endless number of requests needed in order to load the iFrame.
2.) Not customizable.

Petopia Llc

C'mon shopify, how about you help us sell more for you and make this button customizable. Do your customers need to beg for BASIC features?

Centurian Sauna

Functionality is good, but would be much better if you could customise little things like thumbnails and pricing colours.

Portable Vocal Booth

This should be an embarrassment to even offer. How dare they even release this to the public. No customization features, lack luster and completely useless. This is an EMBARRASSMENT to place on a website and this is made by an Ecommerce website? Really? This is the best they could do? Good Grief! Take this App down!

Lexi Butler Designs

I love the app. I was able to create individually product pages, with the products my reps like to sell the most and put it right one there page, with one simple code. Even better each of my sales reps also now have their own shopping cart on their page, meaning that when customers go to my sales reps pages, they do not have to leave their page/website to check out, which does increase conversion rates.

It is also so easy just to change up the collections on the individual sites. I also got codes on my Blog, from newly added products. I am giving this app a 5 star, because it's a great app and I have had to problems with it.

Recklessherohq

Doesn't work with Wordpress.com so pretty pointless for my purposes