Buy Now Button: Amazon & more

Buy Now Button: Amazon & more

by JoJo Agency

Custom buttons that link to your Walmart, Ebay & Jet listings.

Secret Lover

They helped me install the app on my theme, thank you very much.The buttons look great, everything is ok.

October 20, 2020

Awesome. It was a pleasure working with you. Great communication and fast replies. :)

BAKERY BEST

The app is great to present an option to customers (who prefer to shop on Amazon) and overall it's quite easy to set up. I had issues with installing the app for a brand new theme (which wasn't on their original list) and Chad was very responsive in getting his developers to get it done right for me. Thanks Chad, really appreciate your excellent support.

Vital Earth Health

I could not believe how fast and efficient their response was, the app is just unbelievable good , recommend it 10%%

Missing Link Products

The app is great, the customer service is the best out of any shopify app we've purchased, highly recommend going with this company.

Bully Bunches

App works as described. Chad is awesome at customer service and support. Very fast and straight to the point. We just needed a simple Buy on Amazon button for a couple products and this app did just that. We recommend!

Nubo Watches

Very helpful team. Chad helped me change the look from popup to button within minutes! Appreciate the help

September 1, 2020

awesome. great working with you. your store button looks amazing :) - chad

BLOM

Great support from the app maker. They set up the code on my theme for me as it didn't work when I did it.

August 28, 2020

thank u so much. it was a pleasure working with you. just email us if you need anything else :) - chad

Joopin Fashion

I wrote to you and didn't get a reply. my Shopify theme is responsive and I can not find the right place to insert the code. your guide file does not include the "responsive" theme

----------------------

update: we did not receive your reply because our email system went wrong. Sorry for the misunderstanding here. Absolutely great service. change 4 start to 5 start.

Homasy

很难用无法实行很难用无法实行很难用无法实行很难用无法实行很难用无法实行很难用无法实行很难用无法实行很难用无法实行很难用无法实行很难用无法实行很难用无法实行很难用无法实行很难用无法实行很难用无法实行很难用无法实行很难用无法实行

August 18, 2020

We are here to help. Just email support@jojo.agency and we can customize your buttons or whatever you need :) - chad

Skin Grammar US

Perfect app and customer service! The function of this app is exactly what I was looking for! Simply my goal was, redirecting all the visitors to amazon for the purchase. It sounds so easy, but It was hard for me to figure out how to do it because I don't have any idea about coding. This button beautifully worked. This app is intuitive and straightforward, so anyone can add this function to their website with fully customizable buttons. Another thing I wanna comment on is their Customer Service. Honestly, I was impressed with this. I had trouble installing this app, but the jojo Agency helped me in real-time to solve the problem so quickly. They answered my question instantly. If you have any questions or issues, don't hesitate, just ask them!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8