BNB APP: Amazon Buy Now Button

BNB APP: Amazon Buy Now Button | Reviews

by JoJo Agency

Add Amazon Button & more. Get affiliate commission or dropship

eCaboose

Chad got us up and running quickly and the app even did things we weren't expecting (like hide the ATC button). BONUS! Thanks for helping us out.

December 2, 2021

Wow. Thank u so much. The staff at eCaboose is amazing and super courteous. Great site too!! Merry CHRISTmas to all :) - chad

Aloha Comics

The support team is really fast to reply and they even helped us to adjust the button to our theme and changed the code at our request even further at no charge! The button itself works flawlessly too, or course :) Thank you, you are amazing!

PartsBroz

This app is very useful and easy to understand. It doesn't slow down the store and makes integration with Amazon really smooth

November 24, 2021

PartsBroz has an amazing site and staff. It was a pleasure customizing their Amazon Button. Happy Thanksgiving all :) - chad

TumiBee

I just installed today, and Chad was a rockstar and totally helped me with my button. Super fast and easy--this app totally worked. I was able to direct traffic to my Amazon listing.

November 23, 2021

Excellent seller with very cool products, for sure. Super nice to work with and was patience while we customized his amazon button like he wanted. Would do biz again anytime :)- chad

imagiLabs

I was able to get an Amazon button set up within minutes and it looks great! There are lots of customization options and the support is stellar as well. Thank you!

October 27, 2021

SUPER STAR SELLER! Really enjoyed working with them. Plus friendly and good communication :) - chad

BM Trading

Excellent Application and it does the job perfectly. The support team is very helpful and responsive.

October 22, 2021

Great store and great people. Super easy to work with and amazing communication. Great products too!! - chad

TAWBURY

Excellent app. Easily directs customers to our Amazon listings, while using hidden Amazon Attribution links. We didn't even have to put the code in ourselves.

October 19, 2021

Great people and great site. Communication was spectacular! Enjoyed working with them :) - chad

Miropure

It's great. The support and response from Chad were outstanding. I would highly recommend it. In addition, I hope that the function of setting the default tracking label can be opened again.

October 15, 2021

Amazing store & shop owners. Communication = excellent. On the default tracking label, we did remove the sitewide default, but you can still insert using the custom url feature :) plus we have some alternative 3rd part options in our help.jojo.agency support file. Again... wonderful feedback and i'll ask our coders if we can bring back the default tags - chad

Stan Slump

This app did exactly what I needed it to do. The support and response from Chad was outstanding. I would highly recommend.

October 6, 2021

Awesome! Thank you so much. I enjoyed getting you going. You have a fantastic store and you will do great! - chad

Aideoqstore

very good and use full app for shopify store I highly recommend this app,it will help me to get my goals.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12