Buy Now Button: Amazon & more

Buy Now Button: Amazon & more

by JoJo Agency

Custom buttons that link to your Walmart, Ebay & Jet listings.

Balm Skin + Beauty

Took me ages to find this tool. I wanted an app to direct all traffic from my shopify site to amazon... currently Im ONLY doing FBA so wanted all orders to check out there. This may change and i can add the add to cart button back onto my shopify theme no problems by unticking a box in this app. Support on Buy Now Button is F###ing amazing. Quick to respond. Added code to my theme for me. Added things to the app i needed that were missing - eg Australia on geo redirect. Honestly couldn't ask for better customer service. Thank you.

October 2, 2019

wow. thanks for the rave review. U made my day :)

inpreda

I am at the stage of adding my items to the relevant sales channels at the moment, as a shopify owner I have almost a thousand of items to edit, I know that it is easy to do with importing options, but for those who has to edit items one by one below options would be nice to have:

a working search tool
navigate by page number to edit an item on page 24. I have to go go next page one by one.
after editing completed, it would be nice to have an option to edit the next item.
this tool puts a trust to buyers who hesitate to put online orders. But giving an option to the buyers that they can buy sales channels as ebay and amazon would be an alternative option for buyers.

Good Job done fellows..

September 26, 2019

Great suggestion. I will send your recommendation to "toggle" to coder today http://prntscr.com/pbaczq. Thanks again for your help :)

711Lighting

IT CAN NOT SHOW ON AMAZON LISTING
CAN NOT USE
NOT ENJOY THIS APP

September 18, 2019

We are here, but dont understand your request. We have no email correspondence from 711lighting. But thanks for the insightful review. You can reach us anytime at support@jojo.agency :)

FB-Sport

easy to install, and this APP is what I was looking for. Very practical. Connect my site to Amazon store seamlessly. Highly recommended. Thank you.

August 20, 2019

wow. thanks for the feedback. if you need anything... let us know :) support@jojo.agency

Tessan.com

Great app and great service, i try to install it myself but failed. i wrote to the support, they response quickly and slove my problem, thanks.

August 15, 2019

Thank you for the kind words. :)

1 BHK

I wish this app had more options for my market (India) but considering it's free it's pretty useful. The support is also great - quick, informal and friendly.

September 18, 2019

Wow. Thanks. We just added geo location. Let us know if we can help :) support@jojo.agency

Aimoh

we have a brand website, and we want our customers to see our products on amazon and walmart, this app is exactly what we needed, and they helped us install the code in no time.
Thanks

SafePal Wallet

Add many conveniences in building our Shopify store! Love this App!
Hope it could do better and better~

musiclily

A good App, but I think it can be better:
Add a feature to allow APP detect visitor's IP address and Geo location, then automatically change the "Buy on Amazon" button's link to local country's Amazon website. For exmaple, Amazom.com's link always be http://www.Amazon.com/dp/ASIN, when this items shows in UK site, it will be http://www.Amazon.co.uk/dp/ASIN, for other coutnries, just need change the domain suffix like .de>Germany, .co.jp>Japan, .fr>France, .it>Italy.
This feature is very usefully to guide people to correct Amazon site, it can be a good selling point for this APP.
Thanks,
Jerry

July 25, 2019

That is good recommendation. I will try to add it to next release :)

09-18-19😎 - It took us a bit, but we now have geo location. This store worked with us to make it successful. Thank u :)

PARZIN

Love it. Although it's not as free as it sounds, for someone who doesn't understand HTML, their service is very good and they can use subaccounts to help me install it. So good for their service.

July 17, 2019

Great review and honest. We do 100% charge if you need custom URL. Thank u so much for bringing this up. It will totally make us better. We will try to be more transparent :) if u ha e suggestions , we’ll be here and thank u!

Previous 1 3