Buy Now Button: Amazon & more

Buy Now Button: Amazon & more

by JoJo Agency

Custom buttons that link to your Walmart, Ebay & Jet listings.

PARZIN

Love it. Although it's not as free as it sounds, for someone who doesn't understand HTML, their service is very good and they can use subaccounts to help me install it. So good for their service.

July 17, 2019

Great review and honest. We do 100% charge if you need custom URL. Thank u so much for bringing this up. It will totally make us better. We will try to be more transparent :) if u ha e suggestions , we’ll be here and thank u!

Baby Magic®

Very useful app to those who want to sell their products through Amazon or Walmart. customer service also is very helpful and responsive. very recommended

iwmhchair

Very useful, and their service is awesome, easy to install it. our company is very satisfied with the app

June 26, 2019

Thank u so much :) If you need any additional service... let us know.

Custom Kalimba

well,Very good to use, if it is directly click on the button to buy it will be better, thank you.
good

Tutuwenbaby

I love it, it help me a lot, save me lot of time, easy using , great product ever, i don't know whatever i can said haha

Mayboos

like it so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much!

May 29, 2019

Wow. Thank u SO much for kind words... u made me laugh :).

Convli

This is really good app for me to combine selling with Amazon.
It is easy to use ,just fill some basic detail of products and start selling

May 23, 2019

Thank u :). Call or text us if u need support. 806-773-4844

Thirne & Co

Excellent app, nice customization features, great support, overall wonderful experience, fully recommended to anyone wanting to connect Amazon products to Shopify nicely

May 14, 2019

Nice working with you :). Call or text me if u need anything. - chad

BigMouth Inc

Updated: Chad was able to jump in and solve our issues and was very courteous, knowledgable and helpful.

Non-existent support. Over a week ago I wrote for support. I was told I would get some. Never got support. No reply, nothing. The app does not work with our theme, so I cannot support their claims that it works with all themes.

May 6, 2019

Thanks for love Bigmouth! My son graduated last week and I was spread thin, so I apologize. Call or text me direct and I’ll take care of you. - chad 806-773-4844

The Farm Haven

App works just like described, super straight forward. Customer Service was also really quick to respond and friendly when I emailed them a question.

Previous 1