Buy Now Button: Amazon & more

Buy Now Button: Amazon & more

by JoJo Agency

Custom buttons that link to your Walmart, Ebay & Jet listings.

Grillaholics

Chad was super helpful in getting everything set up just the way we wanted it to look. 11/10 would recommend!

MantelMount

A super helpful/powerful app....and terrific and timely support. This app really helped us at a most important period. Thanks!

May 4, 2020

Thank u. The button looks great https://prnt.sc/sasvw4. If you would like us to help with putting the button next to add to cart... we will do that no charge for you ... just shoot us an email :) - chad

oivogames

The service was good and helped us out. We wanted to add the amazon button, but we didn't know-how. The customer service actively contacted us and solved the problem for us. thank you again!

May 4, 2020

It was nice working with you and the button looks great with your other buttons https://prnt.sc/sapqer. Let us know if you need anything else :) - chad

Tasty Tie

Chad is awesome and so is the app! He was very helpful helping me setup my code etc. app is very useful for my amazon affiliate account.

Subwing

Works great. Initially my theme wasn't supported, but Chad was quick to help fix the problem so it now works perfectly. He is incredibly quick to respond to emails. Have only had this app for a few days, but like everything till now.

April 28, 2020

It was a pleasure working with you on the Amazon Button. Thanks for the thumbs up :) - chad

Nightowls-Creations

Great app and great customers service. You can fully customize your buttons and links. And if you have any questions or need any help, they are there to help in anyway that they can. I highly recommend this program. Thank you.

April 22, 2020

awesome! glad we could help :) - chad

chicotta.com

10 out of 10. Everything is so easy and quite customizable. I have linked more than 30 products with my Amazon and Etsy account in just 10 min.

April 12, 2020

awesome!

IntegriTEA

This app helped my store out tremendously and saved me from hiring a developer. A great addition to any Shopify store!!

TECH GIFTS

this app is so helpful and the support team is professional and kind , highly recommend ! really helpful app !

yay-personalized-gifts

Great app, has been working perfectly. Even better customer service! Very responsive, friendly. Highly recommend