Reviews (219)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with Shopify, offering an additional Amazon sales channel. They praise its user-friendly interface, customizable buttons, and reliable performance. Unique features such as the option to hide the "Add to Cart" button for a streamlined shopping experience are also highlighted. Exceptional customer support and compatibility with various themes and stores are other notable aspects. Some merchants note that it has enhanced their customers' shopping journey.

September 7, 2023

Steven is the best! He went above and beyond to get everything set up exactly how I needed it and really quickly

Jessica Hill Design
4 days using the app
JoJo Agency replied September 10, 2023

Thank you, Jessica. We are pleased to help you connect your products on Shopify to other marketplace listings with the BNB App!

September 7, 2023

Customer service ! Steve was patient and I felt no push back on requests and questions I had. Several times during our interactions I acknowledge him for his competence, professionalism and care.

Kyera.World
5 days using the app
JoJo Agency replied September 10, 2023

Thank you, Kyera. I very much enjoyed working with you on this integration. Please call on us anytime.

April 22, 2019

App works just like described, super straight forward. Customer Service was also really quick to respond and friendly when I emailed them a question.

The Farm Haven
Almost 5 years using the app
Edited December 6, 2021

It is very convenient to set up and i can customize the button by myself! That's pretty cool. The staff is very kind and helped me with the coders, they can help customize the button as well!

DELOMO
JoJo Agency replied December 7, 2021

Super site and pleasant people to work with. We setup the Amazon Button and Buy Now Button for their theme and hopefully they love it :) - chad

Edited December 20, 2022

Great app, easily customizable to your needs, with great customer support. I will recommend to others.

Bow Tie House
JoJo Agency replied December 20, 2022

Thank you very much for your review. Please call on our support team anytime we can help you with your online store! Happy selling!

January 31, 2020

At first I did not think we could get the app to work, I have tried other methods of linking to Amazon and none of them worked as I wanted, so I really wanted this to work
Chad was great every step of the way, even to the point of calling me when I asked him to. I had asked for code to be installed so that the buy button would show up on our product pages on desktop and mobile, at first we had some challenges, however Chad and his team figured out what the conflict was, it was with our Shopify Turbo Theme, not the Buy Now Button. They fixed it, and everything works perfectly, I love it. Need proof? Check it out on our store www.easyketousa.com
Thanks Chad

Easy KETO
JoJo Agency replied January 31, 2020

awesome company. awesome guy. thank u :)

February 16, 2021

Instructions where clear enough that I could install this myself. It required very little code. The settings allowed me to choose the text and position the button where I wanted it. The stats tell me people are using it, which is the whole point. Well done.

SohoSpark
JoJo Agency replied February 16, 2021

wow. you just made our day. thank u so much. we have some exciting updates coming soon :) - BNB APP - chad

January 6, 2021

The developer is absolutely awesome.
The app he/she made is awesome.
The video he/she made is awesome too.
I am not English native speaker,but all these functions looks easy for me too.

Sinocare
China
Almost 3 years using the app
October 6, 2021

This app did exactly what I needed it to do. The support and response from Chad was outstanding. I would highly recommend.

Stan Slump
Over 2 years using the app
JoJo Agency replied October 6, 2021

Awesome! Thank you so much. I enjoyed getting you going. You have a fantastic store and you will do great! - chad

November 23, 2019

This is a great app at a great price. It does what it says and service it quick. Thanks JoJo Agency!

Huracan
Over 2 years using the app
JoJo Agency replied November 23, 2019

Thank you :) It was nice working with you 1 on 1.