BNB APP: Amazon Buy Now Button

Boost sales & conversion with Buy Now Buttons with custom URL

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

VIGORIA

Great app, it allows you to insert your favorite buy buttons in no time. Besides, they provide a great level of help and support. And with the available trial period, you can't go wrong with it.

August 23, 2021

Awesome store and super nice people. They also helped us with a new geo-location website (for multiple amazon channels) that we will introduce real soon :) - chad

Shop di ScuolaZoo

Great app. But most important great Customer service: I needed the button to be inserted on a specific spot on my pages and the guys figured it out! Top

August 13, 2021

Great store and awesome people to work with. !!! Much love - chad 😎

Modern Home-living

This app is so good and helpful! And supporter's service is really amazing :) I don't know much about coding so the supporter helped me a lot. Thank you !

July 31, 2021

Enjoyed working with you. So glad to get you up and running. :) - chad

Starpony Firmament

Great service! We encountered a problem during use, and the staff was very enthusiastic to help us solve it

SigoodsHome

I used this app for adding a direct-buy button, which is really effective! And supporter is really nice and be patient to solve my issue!

May 29, 2021

Great site. Great store owner. Enjoyed working with you :) - chad

Ideal Elctronic Co.,Limited

Still study how to operate Shopify, so far, so good! Will try best to expand business trough Shopify since now.

May 24, 2021

Good luck with your business :) - chad

Greater Goods

Really simple and reliable solution for adding external store links - Support was responsive and top notch! Highly recommend!

May 23, 2021

Awesome store and owner very easy to work with. Enjoyed it! - chad

UGREEN

pretty good APP for Amazon button, I could check all the data from the app, and the form style could be customized by ourselves easily.

Captain Catnip

App works great .. Its exactly what i was looking for
Great customer service too! 5 star review all the way!

May 5, 2021

great talking to you this morning & so glad we could help get you going ✅

Summer Mae

This app helps me add a Buy now on Amazon button in wherever I want, it's easy and works well. I wanna specifically thank to Chad, the service supporter. He did his job great. If you have any questions about the app, just ask him.