Buy Now Button: Amazon & more

Buy Now Button: Amazon & more

by JoJo Agency

Custom buttons that link to your Walmart, Ebay & Jet listings.

Gillian St. Kevern

Chad offers incredible support and a really great user experience. I felt that he was genuinely invested in my success.

January 21, 2020

wow. thanks for the thumbs up! i really do try :) thanks again

Hoteonlife

Has the issue been resloved? i still cant add the products

"cannot search for products anymore. please help. It was working fine until yesterday. when i try to add product it says product not found. i tried reinstalling , but does noyt work. what could be the problem"

January 20, 2020

It was an shopify API software update. We are working on a work-around solution :)

Shoehorns.com

The app works great. Highly recommend! Chad was amazing to work with, extremely responsive, and got us set up in no time. Thank you so much!

Jackery-AU

This app works great, and most of the features are free, that is the best. If you need advanced features, like adding your affiliate links, you can upgrade. Anywhere, I like the app, and would love to recommend to those who need the similar requirements.

EverjoyLife

Great app. Chad had helped a lot with configuring a perfect Buy Now button on both web page and mobile page. Thanks a lot!

Bella and Bear

Great customer service and the app works just as described so very happy all around with it. Would like to be able to adjust the position of the amazon add to cart button is all

Huracan

This is a great app at a great price. It does what it says and service it quick. Thanks JoJo Agency!

November 23, 2019

Thank you :) It was nice working with you 1 on 1.

The Genie Company

This app does exactly what it describes. It was easy to set up and use. I did have a couple of questions and the responses were quick and efficient. I would recommend this app.
It would be nice if you could change the merchant names in the app in case you are using customizable buttons that were not available. But they still work great without that option.

November 15, 2019

Thank u so much :) Glad u like it. We do have a feature called customize button that allows, custom text, colors, gradients, shadow, and many other options. Let me know if i can help u set this up :)

letour

That's great ~ There were some accidents in the process of installation, but the technician quickly helped me solve them. Regarding the use method, the technician also patiently answered my questions. Thank you very much.RECOMMENDATION! ! !

November 8, 2019

Thank u for the review. We were trying to onboard a cool new feature BULK EDIT and definitely had some issues. We are pulling back to recode to make is easier and less buggy. Hopefully, we'll have it in a few weeks. The app should perform good now. Thank u for being so patient :)

icyzonesports

Why is it always say: Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/buynowbutton/public_html/apps/buynowbutton/client/setting_details.php on line 27 We cannot save the link and Asin. Please help

November 8, 2019

Thanks for awesome review :) We are in the process of launching a new feature BULK EDIT to our app and there were some issues. We are working hard to fix. The issue you had is now fixed. If you'll shoot us an email at support@jojo.agency , i'll hook you up with a customized button for your store.