Buy Now Button: Amazon & more

Buy Now Button: Amazon & more

by JoJo Agency

Custom buttons that link to your Walmart, Ebay & Jet listings.

SafePal Wallet

Add many conveniences in building our Shopify store! Love this App!
Hope it could do better and better~

musiclily

A good App, but I think it can be better:
Add a feature to allow APP detect visitor's IP address and Geo location, then automatically change the "Buy on Amazon" button's link to local country's Amazon website. For exmaple, Amazom.com's link always be http://www.Amazon.com/dp/ASIN, when this items shows in UK site, it will be http://www.Amazon.co.uk/dp/ASIN, for other coutnries, just need change the domain suffix like .de>Germany, .co.jp>Japan, .fr>France, .it>Italy.
This feature is very usefully to guide people to correct Amazon site, it can be a good selling point for this APP.
Thanks,
Jerry

July 25, 2019

That is good recommendation. I will try to add it to next release :)

09-18-19😎 - It took us a bit, but we now have geo location. This store worked with us to make it successful. Thank u :)

PARZIN

Love it. Although it's not as free as it sounds, for someone who doesn't understand HTML, their service is very good and they can use subaccounts to help me install it. So good for their service.

July 17, 2019

Great review and honest. We do 100% charge if you need custom URL. Thank u so much for bringing this up. It will totally make us better. We will try to be more transparent :) if u ha e suggestions , we’ll be here and thank u!

Baby Magic®

Very useful app to those who want to sell their products through Amazon or Walmart. customer service also is very helpful and responsive. very recommended

iwmhchair

Very useful, and their service is awesome, easy to install it. our company is very satisfied with the app

June 26, 2019

Thank u so much :) If you need any additional service... let us know.

Custom Kalimba

well,Very good to use, if it is directly click on the button to buy it will be better, thank you.
good

Tutuwenbaby

I love it, it help me a lot, save me lot of time, easy using , great product ever, i don't know whatever i can said haha

Mayboos

like it so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much!

May 29, 2019

Wow. Thank u SO much for kind words... u made me laugh :).

Convli

This is really good app for me to combine selling with Amazon.
It is easy to use ,just fill some basic detail of products and start selling

May 23, 2019

Thank u :). Call or text us if u need support. 806-773-4844

Thirne & Co

Excellent app, nice customization features, great support, overall wonderful experience, fully recommended to anyone wanting to connect Amazon products to Shopify nicely

May 14, 2019