BNB APP: Amazon Buy Now Button

BNB APP: Amazon Buy Now Button

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 19, 2021

This app helps me add a Buy now on Amazon button in wherever I want, it's easy and works well. I wanna specifically thank to Chad, the service supporter. He did his job great. If you have any questions about the app, just ask him.

Summer Mae
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 19, 2021

Very good and fast service, the technician can get our idea exactly. We would recommend our friends who need

SHOMICOLLC
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 17, 2021

Chad has been amazing with helping me set up my shopify site to my amazon store. He took his time to create videos to show me how to set up certain features. Amazing customer service!

Smiley Whites
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 2, 2021

At first, I thought I would have to work with a custom developer to have this functionality, but I'm glad I found this app. Their support was super helpful as I got it to work perfectly on my Archetype Streamline theme. Def worth the money.

Helmet Flair
Time spent using app: 8 months
JoJo Agency replied April 2, 2021

Thank you so much. It was nice working with you ✅ - chad

March 27, 2021

Una aplicación bastante buena que te permite poner un botón adicional para Amazon al lado de tu botón de Añadir al carrito, además de un pop-up. Pero sobre todo lo mejor es el servicio que te proporciona el creador, te ayuda a insertar el código si no sabes cómo hacerlo, te contesta muy rápido y está en contacto contigo en todo momento. ¡Un servicio perfecto!

SUFAVER
Spain
Time spent using app: 20 days
JoJo Agency replied March 27, 2021

Gracias 😊. ¡Tienes una gran tienda Shopify! Avíseme si puedo ayudar de alguna manera. - chad

Edited March 12, 2021

Exactly what I was looking for! I needed him to insert a line of code for what I wanted, and the service was super fast. It works like magic on my site. Thanks Chad!

Nippiepop
Philippines
Time spent using app: 3 months
JoJo Agency replied March 12, 2021

It was a pleasure helping you 😍

March 3, 2021

It is so convenient to install and use. I am very impressed with the services of the BNB team. They replied to the message promptly and solved my issues perfectly every time. If you would like to connect the Amazon store to your Shopify store, BNB is one of the awesome apps to reach this.

Vcloo
China
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
JoJo Agency replied March 4, 2021

I was nice working with you AND glad we could help. Let us know if we can do anything else for you. :) - chad

February 16, 2021

Instructions where clear enough that I could install this myself. It required very little code. The settings allowed me to choose the text and position the button where I wanted it. The stats tell me people are using it, which is the whole point. Well done.

SohoSpark
Time spent using app: 14 days
JoJo Agency replied February 16, 2021

wow. you just made our day. thank u so much. we have some exciting updates coming soon :) - BNB APP - chad

January 6, 2021

The developer is absolutely awesome.
The app he/she made is awesome.
The video he/she made is awesome too.
I am not English native speaker,but all these functions looks easy for me too.

Sinocare
China
Time spent using app: 8 days
December 19, 2020

So nice,the staff service is very good, solve the problem very quickly, I will continue to use,recommend it!

ANAIRUI