BNB APP: Amazon Buy Now Button

Add Amazon Button & more. Get affiliate commission or dropship

$4.99/month. 30-day free trial.

yay-personalized-gifts

Great app, has been working perfectly. Even better customer service! Very responsive, friendly. Highly recommend

Sharkbanz

Had some issues with initial setup but the CS team was very quick to resolve! Would highly recommend. Cheers!

March 17, 2020

Pleasure to help you work through it. There are so many different themes out there. We will work to make your site look great with our amazon buttons and more. thank u again :)

Ideal Infusion

Chad was very helpful and was able to integrate this app into my website.
Many customers prefer the simplicity of purchasing through Amazon.
Great customer service!

March 11, 2020

WOOT! thanks for the awesome review. It was great talking to u and getting you going :) - chad

Dwellza

Love this app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U ROOOOOOOOOOCK !!!! :) thank u

PICAVINCI

Very good app, I didn't understand how to modify the code at first but the support team response quickly and helpful.

March 11, 2020

awesome! thank u so much :)

anwike

great!My deals need the app.
The app help my store to finish selling.
It can connect my store( anwike.com and amazon store).
Thanks for your help!

March 5, 2020

thank u! we are here to help if u need it :)

WorthOfBest

Excellent App. Fantastic support from Chad. Every Amazon seller should have one to increase conversion. Totally exceeded my expectation. One of the best experiences i've had on APP store.

February 12, 2020

thank u SO much. that's awesome.

PARAMI AUNG MYAY

excellent......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................!

Yuhaolan2011

I really like this app, make everything goes easy and well, i can not work without it, i reall appreciated it

Easy KETO

At first I did not think we could get the app to work, I have tried other methods of linking to Amazon and none of them worked as I wanted, so I really wanted this to work
Chad was great every step of the way, even to the point of calling me when I asked him to. I had asked for code to be installed so that the buy button would show up on our product pages on desktop and mobile, at first we had some challenges, however Chad and his team figured out what the conflict was, it was with our Shopify Turbo Theme, not the Buy Now Button. They fixed it, and everything works perfectly, I love it. Need proof? Check it out on our store www.easyketousa.com
Thanks Chad

January 31, 2020

awesome company. awesome guy. thank u :)