BNB APP: Amazon Buy Now Button

Boost sales & conversion with Buy Now Buttons with custom URL

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Greater Goods

Really simple and reliable solution for adding external store links - Support was responsive and top notch! Highly recommend!

May 23, 2021

Awesome store and owner very easy to work with. Enjoyed it! - chad

UGREEN

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 2 years

pretty good APP for Amazon button, I could check all the data from the app, and the form style could be customized by ourselves easily.

Captain Catnip

Time spent using app Over 1 year

App works great .. Its exactly what i was looking for
Great customer service too! 5 star review all the way!

May 5, 2021

great talking to you this morning & so glad we could help get you going ✅

Summer Mae

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app helps me add a Buy now on Amazon button in wherever I want, it's easy and works well. I wanna specifically thank to Chad, the service supporter. He did his job great. If you have any questions about the app, just ask him.

SHOMICOLLC

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very good and fast service, the technician can get our idea exactly. We would recommend our friends who need

Smiley Whites

Chad has been amazing with helping me set up my shopify site to my amazon store. He took his time to create videos to show me how to set up certain features. Amazing customer service!

Helmet Flair

At first, I thought I would have to work with a custom developer to have this functionality, but I'm glad I found this app. Their support was super helpful as I got it to work perfectly on my Archetype Streamline theme. Def worth the money.

April 2, 2021

Thank you so much. It was nice working with you ✅ - chad

SUFAVER

Location Spain

Una aplicación bastante buena que te permite poner un botón adicional para Amazon al lado de tu botón de Añadir al carrito, además de un pop-up. Pero sobre todo lo mejor es el servicio que te proporciona el creador, te ayuda a insertar el código si no sabes cómo hacerlo, te contesta muy rápido y está en contacto contigo en todo momento. ¡Un servicio perfecto!

March 27, 2021

Gracias 😊. ¡Tienes una gran tienda Shopify! Avíseme si puedo ayudar de alguna manera. - chad

Nippiepop

Location Philippines

Exactly what I was looking for! I needed him to insert a line of code for what I wanted, and the service was super fast. It works like magic on my site. Thanks Chad!

March 12, 2021

It was a pleasure helping you 😍

Vcloo

Location China
Time spent using app Over 1 year

It is so convenient to install and use. I am very impressed with the services of the BNB team. They replied to the message promptly and solved my issues perfectly every time. If you would like to connect the Amazon store to your Shopify store, BNB is one of the awesome apps to reach this.

March 4, 2021

I was nice working with you AND glad we could help. Let us know if we can do anything else for you. :) - chad