BNB APP: Amazon Buy Now Button

BNB APP: Amazon Buy Now Button

by JoJo Agency

Dropship from Amazon Walmart Ebay + earn affiliate commission

Tessan.com

Great app and great service, i try to install it myself but failed. i wrote to the support, they response quickly and slove my problem, thanks.

August 15, 2019

Thank you for the kind words. :)

1 BHK

I wish this app had more options for my market (India) but considering it's free it's pretty useful. The support is also great - quick, informal and friendly.

September 18, 2019

Wow. Thanks. We just added geo location. Let us know if we can help :) support@jojo.agency

Aimoh

we have a brand website, and we want our customers to see our products on amazon and walmart, this app is exactly what we needed, and they helped us install the code in no time.
Thanks

SafePal Wallet

Add many conveniences in building our Shopify store! Love this App!
Hope it could do better and better~

musiclily

A good App, but I think it can be better:
Add a feature to allow APP detect visitor's IP address and Geo location, then automatically change the "Buy on Amazon" button's link to local country's Amazon website. For exmaple, Amazom.com's link always be http://www.Amazon.com/dp/ASIN, when this items shows in UK site, it will be http://www.Amazon.co.uk/dp/ASIN, for other coutnries, just need change the domain suffix like .de>Germany, .co.jp>Japan, .fr>France, .it>Italy.
This feature is very usefully to guide people to correct Amazon site, it can be a good selling point for this APP.
Thanks,
Jerry

July 25, 2019

That is good recommendation. I will try to add it to next release :)

09-18-19😎 - It took us a bit, but we now have geo location. This store worked with us to make it successful. Thank u :)

PARZIN

Love it. Although it's not as free as it sounds, for someone who doesn't understand HTML, their service is very good and they can use subaccounts to help me install it. So good for their service.

July 17, 2019

Great review and honest. We do 100% charge if you need custom URL. Thank u so much for bringing this up. It will totally make us better. We will try to be more transparent :) if u ha e suggestions , we’ll be here and thank u!

Baby Magic®

Very useful app to those who want to sell their products through Amazon or Walmart. customer service also is very helpful and responsive. very recommended

iwmhchair

Very useful, and their service is awesome, easy to install it. our company is very satisfied with the app

June 26, 2019

Thank u so much :) If you need any additional service... let us know.

Custom Kalimba

well,Very good to use, if it is directly click on the button to buy it will be better, thank you.
good

Tutuwenbaby

I love it, it help me a lot, save me lot of time, easy using , great product ever, i don't know whatever i can said haha