Reviews (219)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with Shopify, offering an additional Amazon sales channel. They praise its user-friendly interface, customizable buttons, and reliable performance. Unique features such as the option to hide the "Add to Cart" button for a streamlined shopping experience are also highlighted. Exceptional customer support and compatibility with various themes and stores are other notable aspects. Some merchants note that it has enhanced their customers' shopping journey.

Edited January 26, 2024

App is great

Visor Buddy
4 months using the app
JoJo Agency replied January 26, 2024

Thank you for that review and for allowing us to serve your online store. If we can do anything for you in the future please reach out: support@jojo.agency.

September 1, 2023

This app has exceeded my expectations! It is user/newbie friendly, has attractive button options and is customizable! The developers have been quick to respond and follow through on my requests. Shout out to Steven, who most recently did a great job quickly designing and installing a custom button that I requested! Really a great experience all around, you won't be disappointed!

THAT'S COOL GEAR
2 months using the app
JoJo Agency replied September 3, 2023

Thank you so much for your great review. We are excited to be your choice for an app that will connect to custom marketplaces. Please call on us anytime we can help more.

October 3, 2023

I had some issues with the initial setup, but the support was fantastic from Steven. He was friendly and really helpful with all the issues. The APP works really well now.

GCM Collection
6 months using the app
JoJo Agency replied October 8, 2023

Thank you for this wonderful review and for trusting the BNB app to help your sell your products on marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart, and more. Please call on us anytime that we can help you in the future.

Edited June 29, 2023

Only works on the listing pages. But can't hide the "Add to Cart" buttons on the home page and product pages.

PSGSP Wheel Accessories
Taiwan
Over 1 year using the app
JoJo Agency replied June 29, 2023

Thank you for that feedback. We would like to take a look at your theme. Some themes will allow for pages other than the product pages. If you can email us we are happy to look into this more and try to find a solution: support@jojo.agency.

October 23, 2023

Steven was amazing in helping us with the BNB button. Regarding the button, it is an integral part of our e-commerce, since we sell items both through ATC and Amazon!

Tulsie
8 months using the app
JoJo Agency replied October 25, 2023

Thank you so much for trusting us to help you sell your items on Amazon through your Shopify store. We are happy to help anytime!

August 12, 2023

I created some print on demand books so being able to offer these using an Amazon buy button has streamlined the customers (and my) journey.
Steven did a great job in getting it set up/applying the code on my site

Making It Magical
About 1 month using the app
JoJo Agency replied August 14, 2023

Thank you so much for that review and for using the BNB App to connect your print on demand books from Amazon to your Shopify store. We appreciate you very much. Please call on us anytime.

July 4, 2023

Steven responded immediately to our request for help setting up the Amazon BNB on our store just how we wanted it. He also went above an beyond with additional help on his vacation. Definitely recommend the BNB App and team.

Eliixr
10 months using the app
JoJo Agency replied July 4, 2023

Thank you so much for that review and for trusting the BNB App with your store. If we can be of any more help just reach out to our support team. We are here to help anytime - vacation or not!
-Steven

Edited June 12, 2024

This APP erased my site completely by it's API after a year and i have lost it. I'm planing to get with them to court and make them pay for all my losses!
I contacted thier support already 3 days no reply. Shopify team are trying as well but with no success.

Aztec Zone
Israel
About 1 year using the app
JoJo Agency replied June 11, 2024

Hello. I hope that you received our email yesterday seeking more information about this issue as we have not heard back from you. We would like to help you find the root cause of your Shopify store being deleted. Our app does not have an API and we did see where you had already uninstalled the app a few days ago. Please let us know what other information to have that has led to your conclusion so that we can help resolve this.

June 28, 2023

great app! Steve was very helpful in integrating the button into our template the way we wanted to.

VitalBotanics
Mexico
4 months using the app
JoJo Agency replied June 29, 2023

Thank you so much for that review. We enjoyed working on your store and look forward to your success. If we can help you in the future please let us know.

August 15, 2023

I created some product so being able to offer these using an Amazon buy button has streamlined the customers (and my) journey.
Steven did a great job in getting it set up/applying the code on my site

Maihear
Hong Kong SAR
11 days using the app
JoJo Agency replied August 16, 2023

Thanks for trusting us with your store. We always enjoy helping to connect amazon products to shopify stores so that our users can sell more, grow more, and so more. Please call on our team anytime!