4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to streamline the customer journey and boost Amazon sales. It's ideal for businesses selling through ATC and Amazon, and those looking to link multiple stores to Shopify. The app is reliable, integrates seamlessly, and is noted for its affordability. Support, particularly from Steven and Chad, is praised for quick and efficient problem-solving.

August 21, 2023

Steven did a great job! This app is great. We put it in to drive sales into Amazon and it worked perfectly.

VitaPatch
2 months using the app
JoJo Agency replied August 23, 2023

Thank you so much for using the BNB App on Shopify to connect your products to your market place listings like Amazon, Mercado Libre, Ebay, and more! We appreciate you trusting us with your store and look forward to seeing your success! If we can do anything else to help you sell more on Shopify and your other listings, please let us know anytime.

September 7, 2023

Customer service ! Steve was patient and I felt no push back on requests and questions I had. Several times during our interactions I acknowledge him for his competence, professionalism and care.

Kyera.World
5 days using the app
JoJo Agency replied September 10, 2023

Thank you, Kyera. I very much enjoyed working with you on this integration. Please call on us anytime.

April 24, 2023

The BNB APP worked flawlessly with our Shopify store.

All-around fantastic support from Steven. We 100% recommend this app to anybody looking for this type of function for their website.

Hemp and Hand
Over 1 year using the app
JoJo Agency replied April 24, 2023

Thank you so much! If we can do anything else for you please let us know.

May 5, 2023

How do I turn off the button to go to Amazon?Please teach me, I am very troubled now..................

Bsubseach
China
About 2 years using the app
JoJo Agency replied May 5, 2023

Thank you for your review. You can turn off the BNB buttons with the toggle on each product or on the app dashboard for all products. The toggle says BNB On and is green when the buttons are on and it says BNB Off and is red when the buttons are off.

Is that what you were looking for?

Edited June 29, 2023

Only works on the listing pages. But can't hide the "Add to Cart" buttons on the home page and product pages.

PSGSP Wheel Accessories
Taiwan
Over 1 year using the app
JoJo Agency replied June 29, 2023

Thank you for that feedback. We would like to take a look at your theme. Some themes will allow for pages other than the product pages. If you can email us we are happy to look into this more and try to find a solution: support@jojo.agency.

July 26, 2023

Great app that can bring traffic to your Amazon listing! Support is also very quick and good! The communication with Chad was great, but Steven rocked it! ;-)

iProven
5 months using the app
JoJo Agency replied July 30, 2023

Thank you so much. We appreciate your review. Please call on Chad or Steven anytime if we can help you more!

March 1, 2023

Steven did a great job setting everything up exactly how I wanted it. I loved how I didn't have to do anything besides click download. I highly recommend this app.

Squat Wedges
3 months using the app
JoJo Agency replied March 1, 2023

It is out goal to make the app a super easy way for store owners to increase their sales. Thank you for trusting us with your store. Please holler anytime that we can help you!

June 28, 2023

great app! Steve was very helpful in integrating the button into our template the way we wanted to.

VitalBotanics
Mexico
4 months using the app
JoJo Agency replied June 29, 2023

Thank you so much for that review. We enjoyed working on your store and look forward to your success. If we can help you in the future please let us know.

April 10, 2023

Great support from Steven. I appreciate the speedy reply and will definitely continue to us e the app in the future.

Shots No Chaser
Almost 2 years using the app
JoJo Agency replied April 11, 2023

Thank you for your trust in us. If we can help in you the future please let us know. -Steven

May 31, 2023

This app is a little complex to figure out on your own, but Steven was THE BOMB with screenshots and explanations! He walked me through everything...even on a holiday weekend! Thanks, man! I super duper appreciate you!!

Gigi's Hill Country Designs
About 1 month using the app
JoJo Agency replied June 1, 2023

Thank you so much for that review and for trusting us with your business. Please call on us anytime. -Steven