BNB APP: Amazon Buy Now Button

BNB APP: Amazon Buy Now Button

by JoJo Agency

Add Amazon Button & more. Get affiliate commission or dropship

UnoSounds

I had some questions on how to use the app and the support was really quick answering also providing me with visual material on how to do my settings which was really helpful! And the App is great and very easy to work with also you can customize your buttons graphics which is great if you want to obtain the look of the website!

August 25, 2021

Super nice people and so easy to work with. Great communication. Great experience. Thank you :)

Coolmetech

The app helps me a lot. There are many button themes and sales channels. It will be better if we can install several marketplaces on the same channels. I'm satisfied with the customer service, quickly and responsibly!

August 25, 2021

thank you. I enjoyed working with you. - chad

VIGORIA

Great app, it allows you to insert your favorite buy buttons in no time. Besides, they provide a great level of help and support. And with the available trial period, you can't go wrong with it.

August 23, 2021

Awesome store and super nice people. They also helped us with a new geo-location website (for multiple amazon channels) that we will introduce real soon :) - chad

Shop di ScuolaZoo

Great app. But most important great Customer service: I needed the button to be inserted on a specific spot on my pages and the guys figured it out! Top

August 13, 2021

Great store and awesome people to work with. !!! Much love - chad 😎

Modern Home-living

This app is so good and helpful! And supporter's service is really amazing :) I don't know much about coding so the supporter helped me a lot. Thank you !

July 31, 2021

Enjoyed working with you. So glad to get you up and running. :) - chad

Starpony Firmament

Great service! We encountered a problem during use, and the staff was very enthusiastic to help us solve it

SigoodsHome

I used this app for adding a direct-buy button, which is really effective! And supporter is really nice and be patient to solve my issue!

May 29, 2021

Great site. Great store owner. Enjoyed working with you :) - chad

Ideal Elctronic Co.,Limited

Still study how to operate Shopify, so far, so good! Will try best to expand business trough Shopify since now.

May 24, 2021

Good luck with your business :) - chad

Greater Goods

Really simple and reliable solution for adding external store links - Support was responsive and top notch! Highly recommend!

May 23, 2021

Awesome store and owner very easy to work with. Enjoyed it! - chad

UGREEN

pretty good APP for Amazon button, I could check all the data from the app, and the form style could be customized by ourselves easily.