Reviews (219)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with Shopify, offering an additional Amazon sales channel. They praise its user-friendly interface, customizable buttons, and reliable performance. Unique features such as the option to hide the "Add to Cart" button for a streamlined shopping experience are also highlighted. Exceptional customer support and compatibility with various themes and stores are other notable aspects. Some merchants note that it has enhanced their customers' shopping journey.

January 30, 2023

A Great app, does what it says it will do. I had complications installing as my situation wasn’t standard & straightforward. The devs fixed my issue in the backend within that same day, incredible service. Very happy! Thankyou!

FoliarTech
JoJo Agency replied January 30, 2023

Thank you so much for trusting us with your store needs and for that great review. If we can be of assistance in the future please call on us anytime.

Edited May 19, 2024

The support team is really fast to reply and they even helped us to adjust the button to our theme and changed the code at our request even further at no charge! The button itself works flawlessly too, of course :) Thank you, you are amazing!

Upd(2024): The second time we needed support with the app (we wanted to return the native "Add to Cart" buttons), the BnB team did great again. Steven has been particularly helpful ;)

Aloha Comics
April 22, 2020

Great app and great customers service. You can fully customize your buttons and links. And if you have any questions or need any help, they are there to help in anyway that they can. I highly recommend this program. Thank you.

Nightowls-Creations
JoJo Agency replied April 22, 2020

awesome! glad we could help :) - chad

March 16, 2020

Had some issues with initial setup but the CS team was very quick to resolve! Would highly recommend. Cheers!

Sharkbanz
15 days using the app
JoJo Agency replied March 17, 2020

Pleasure to help you work through it. There are so many different themes out there. We will work to make your site look great with our amazon buttons and more. thank u again :)

Edited April 12, 2023

The solution is very fast and has great customer service. If you need it, try it and it will be more convenient.

Sogetdo
15 days using the app
JoJo Agency replied April 12, 2023

Thank you so much. If we can serve you in the future please let us know!

June 8, 2022

The support was excellent. Prompt assistance and went a step further with making the integration work with the website better. I'll have this app set up on my other websites too.

Kind Eyes
14 days using the app
JoJo Agency replied June 8, 2022

Great communication and super nice site. I enjoyed working with you to get all your custom buttons working :) - chad

February 16, 2021

Instructions where clear enough that I could install this myself. It required very little code. The settings allowed me to choose the text and position the button where I wanted it. The stats tell me people are using it, which is the whole point. Well done.

SohoSpark
14 days using the app
JoJo Agency replied February 16, 2021

wow. you just made our day. thank u so much. we have some exciting updates coming soon :) - BNB APP - chad

August 2, 2019

I wish this app had more options for my market (India) but considering it's free it's pretty useful. The support is also great - quick, informal and friendly.

1 BHK
India
11 months using the app
JoJo Agency replied September 18, 2019

Wow. Thanks. We just added geo location. Let us know if we can help :) support@jojo.agency

August 2, 2020

goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

Besiva
China
11 days using the app
July 6, 2020

Great customer service, thank you so much~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GREENBOX-INK