Buzzbassador

Grow w/ affiliate marketing, influencers & ambassador programs

From $39/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Vite Ramen

Fantastic app and the team behind the app is incredible! Does exactly what we need it to do and help maintain a relationship with our ambassadors. Creating everything is easy and they listen to feedback. Huge shoutout to Calvin for being responsive and awesome!

January 21, 2022

Hi James & Vite Ramen Team! Thank you so much for the positive feedback - we're happy to hear that you are getting value out of Buzzbassador and that your experience with our team has been a great one.

We always appreciate hearing from our users and getting feedback on how we can improve. If there's anything else you think would make Buzzbassador even better, you know how to reach us! :)

Brava Fabrics

We are really happy with the buzzbassador App! It's very easy to use and it offers great possibilities to scale our Ambassador program. The customer service is what I like the most about the program, as they are answering in such a short time and are always available and helpful. The basic plan for ca. 35€ is great to start with and has everything you need to receive new Ambassador applications, maintain them, keep an overview and track their sales. There are no annoying restrictions in the basic plan that prevent you from using the app on a daily basis. We have been using the app for over 3 months now and are really happy. We have many ideas for more features and have already discussed them with the Buzzbassador team. They are already adding some features and are always open to suggestions. Overall: great app! I can recommend it!

January 10, 2022

Sarah and team, you are the best and we so enjoy working with you! Thank you for being an awesome, engaged merchant and giving lots of great feedback and ideas. Looking forward to continuing our partnership in the future — exciting things coming for the Brava Fabrics ambassador program :)
- Calvin and Shelby

Kringle Candle Company

Buzzbassador helped us automate what was a very manual ambassador program which allowed us to grow our ambassador list 3x since adding Buzzbassador. The integration into our Shopify Plus account was easy and all the coupon codes are automated and changes are made and effective instantaneously. The interface is beautiful and very user-friendly. Each time I needed additional help navigating the app, the support staff was quick to respond with a solution or recommendation (huge shout out to AK, our amazing support rep at Buzzbassador!). Lastly, it is clear how much this company values the feedback of their users. I needed a couple of changes to our application form which at the time were features they did not have but within a couple of weeks, Shelby responded back to me directly that they made that change and updated our form. In addition, the founder and CEO took the time to connect with me directly to discuss my company's experience with using the app. I am PROUD to be using Buzzbassador and look forward to all to come in 2022!

December 16, 2021

Wow, thank you so much for the amazing feedback! Our team has absolutely loved working with Kringle Candle. We are so proud of your ambassador program's growth and super excited to cheer you on as that growth continues! -- AK, Shelby & Calvin

1Mission Nutrition

I can't say enough great things about this app... and the team behind it. Between the overall look and functionality of the interface plus the features it offers, you will NOT beat this app. I'm a very harsh critic when it comes to apps, so trust me when I say I researched a ton of them before finally deciding on Buzzbassador. Additionally, their support is amazing! Hats off to AK and Shelby for listening, responding, and, most important of all, acting on my requests.

December 16, 2021

This is so kind! We very much appreciate the feedback :) Our team loves working with you and we are so glad and proud that you chose Buzzbassador! Your feature requests, questions, and awesome communication make us better, so hats off to YOU! <3 - AK & Shelby

Built By Battle

Highly recommend. Very easy to use and the level of customer service is unmatched on the app store. I'm very glad I found Buzzbassador!

Otopia

So far so good. The set up guide is really easy to follow, and when you can't figure something out the support team are amazing!!! They are a start up too, so you need to realise not all of the bells and whistles are there, but they are working on it and for the time being, it really has everything you need to launch an ambassador program successfully.

Glam L’amour

This app has been amazing! Since using Buzzbassador my store’s engagement has grown tremendously. Kudos to AK for being so knowledgeable and helpful also!

Dezired Beauty Boutique

I just began using the app and I already love it! Ive used other several other apps and this is my favorite by far. It’s very well organized and does majority all of the work for you after setting it up, which is easy. Great customer service. I’m very satisfied and excited to use it more.

Emposia

Great platform to organize and grow your team. It's user-friendly whether you're looking at it from a business or influencer's point of view. In addition to the great features such as customizable landing pages and emails, Calvin and the support team are amazing!

Silky Bae

Good so far, makes using smaller influencers much easier than manually sending messages. Support is pretty good too

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7