4.5
March 31, 2021

Free, simple, quick way to avoid some problems while getting started on Shopify. 10/10, would recommend. Definitely considering the paid plan for when I'm off the ground and expanding.

Aromatisphere
About 2 months using the app
Enzuzo, Inc. replied April 2, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, and we are so happy that you see value in our product, we have many new features coming soon, so our premium plan is about to get even more exciting. Our goal is to make data privacy and trust simple for merchants.

May 6, 2022

Great app overall, simple, fast and effective. Used fot Terms of Service, GDPR (italian version, always a bit complicated to set) and cookies. Never a problem.

ANTONACCI
Italy
About 2 months using the app
March 11, 2021

Questa app mi ha aiutato molto sulla privacy del sito, senza di questo avrei fatto molta fatica a inserire le note legali. ottima app 5 stelle meritate

Drave Shop
Italy
About 1 month using the app
July 22, 2021

super appli pour commencer votre site internet et etre en regle avec la legislation de l'EU je recommande les yeux fermés

wolf'aroma
France
About 1 month using the app
Edited December 2, 2022

Incredible support! I had some additional wishes to modify my cookie banner and I experienced 1 on 1 support for 2 days where every single one of my individual requests was met. These guys don't shy away from putting in work themselves to make their customers happy, I certainly am.

apol
Austria
30 days using the app
December 28, 2022

Top app! This app help me so much. I was looking for my question but i coudnt find something. Then i got your app.

New Age Breathe
Netherlands
29 days using the app
Edited June 30, 2021

Incredible level of customer support. I unknowingly encountered a backend problem when installing the app which resulted in the error message "we're performing maintenance" every time I tried to access their site thought Shopify. After about a week of receiving the same message, I emailed their customer support to see if there WERE performing maintenance or whether something was wrong with my account. Tim got back to me in a surprisingly short amount of time with details regarding my account and the issue holding me back from accessing the app. With his instruction, I was able to get everything in order and finish setting up my privacy policy. My experience with the actual app itself has also been great! I tried using other legal document builders but almost every option I tried would add additional charges when I selected the options to maintain GDPR, PIPEDA, CCPA, and CalOPPA compliance. Thankfully this app INCLUDES those options with their service ON TOP of allowing you to embed the policy into your site if brand consistency is your thing. Additionally, being able to manage customer data requests directly from the app just pushed this over the top for me. I'm nothing but impressed with Enzuzo and honestly can't recommend them enough. If anything, they've won a customer for life!

Arizura
26 days using the app
September 9, 2021

Great app to cover all data privacy-related requirements: from having a cookie banner on your website to providing templates for all the necessary policies (Privacy Policy, Terms of Service) websites must have to be legally compliant. On top of that, responsive customer service and easy to modify layout.

Mascullino
Bulgaria
24 days using the app
Enzuzo, Inc. replied September 10, 2021

Thank you for the fantastic review! We're glad you're enjoying Enzuzo. 🎉

November 5, 2022

Great app. Struggled to set up a good privacy policy, this app does it within 5 minutes it’s so simple.

towear
10 months using the app
October 23, 2022

Looked good until it didn't pick my primary domain and when I wanted to add it, requested to use paid version.

Mama Food Market