Enzuzo Data Privacy

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
May 31, 2021

Seems to be working well so far! Easy to install for someone that doesn't have a clue what they're doing!

Fab Bikini
Time spent using app: 8 months
May 25, 2021

Super easy to install and set up. Works like a charm, providing GDPR compliant ToS right out of the box.

Dune Original
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 25, 2021

So far, this app has been very easy to navigate through. Definitely recommend and first time user friendly.

Designs By Quinnie
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 21, 2021

I use this app on my Shopify site. It also works perfectly in the free version and is very simple to set up.

Piccolo Atelier Naturalista
Italy
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 21, 2021

I used this app for my Shopify store. it is easy to use and setup is simple. i recommend it to everyone who has small business who wants to quickly add privacy policy that looks professional and provides trust for your customers.

CUBS-MART
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 27, 2021

AllRoleplaying.com
Denmark
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
April 22, 2021

Free, simple to use, super helpful. It will avoid future lawsuits from "special" customers so I strongly recommend it

Memo's closet
Mexico
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 10, 2021

I’m so happy that there is a solution that helps get compliance with regulations just like that. I can’t imagine how many hoops I would have to go through if this solution didn’t exist.

Boudoir Chic Home Decor
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 31, 2021

Free, simple, quick way to avoid some problems while getting started on Shopify. 10/10, would recommend. Definitely considering the paid plan for when I'm off the ground and expanding.

Aromatisphere
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Enzuzo, Inc. replied April 2, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, and we are so happy that you see value in our product, we have many new features coming soon, so our premium plan is about to get even more exciting. Our goal is to make data privacy and trust simple for merchants.

March 30, 2021

Privacy policy never loaded on to web page. Tried messaging for help and none arrived. It's now been 30 minutes without help.

Zhut Stuff
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Enzuzo, Inc. replied April 2, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, after speaking on the phone it looks like your theme footers were not set up correctly, and once you got those fixed up, installing the privacy policy loaded with no issues. We are continuously looking for ways to make the installation process easier for merchants, and appreciate all feedback.