Candy Rack – One Click Upsell

Candy Rack – One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

One click upsell, product upsell system, smart upsell bundle

Inspired Togs

Really impressed with this App! It can do things that no other app can. Tried a lot of upsell apps but most were just a waste of time. Its easy to use, clean and the support has been amazing. Thank you

innovÆt

Easily the best performing + best looking upsell app available with friendly and quick support, what else could you want?

GoghCases

Helpful, fast responding support. Most clean looking upsell app i've ever seen, big recommendation from me!

CarlKey

Really great app and the online chat support is very helpfull and kind. Only price could be cheaper, but it still worth it.
For 100% you should try it!

March 08, 2019

Thank you for your review, we are really happy you like our app. Point taken on the pricing. Happy upselling!

NoCable

This app really is perfect for upselling add-on products or warranties. it has helped me add revenue streams that I haven't had before. Great app!

March 08, 2019

Thank you very much for your review, we are really happy you like our app and it helps your business. Happy upselling!

Kryty Organika

I have been looking for a simple upsell app for a while and this one does a great job. I really like the UI and clear pop-up design. Well done guys!

BENJAMIN DAVID GOLF

I'm using this as an UPSELL / Bundle app and by FAR the BEST, EASIEST bundle app on the market. I know there are many others that offer tons of modification but this triggers at the cart button with a beautiful pop that looks amazing on desktop and Mobile. The customer service was responsive and even helped me on creating some new trigger options to even create a better experience for customers and keep us protected as a store. LOVE IT!!

Vape and Juice

Crashed our themes. Tried contacting them and no reply. So, no support received for us. We looked at Bold instead.

The developer then attempted to bribe us to change the review to 5*. As that didn't work he sent a fraudulent letter impersonating a solicitor, threatening us with legal action.

Please avoid.

March 08, 2019

Hi guys, really sorry about your experience. But I believe we have been in touch over the e-mail and was trying hard to resolve the issue. We are still ready to do so, but seems like you are ignoring us? Cheers, Tom.

Pet Canva

I NEVER leave reviews in the app store. Never thought it would come to this. This app is the best upsell app we've ever found!! Most traditional upsell apps don't work with the kind of products we sell, but this one has by far exceeded expectations!

diymatcha

Very fast and helpful support and great app! Very good deal also, cheaper than others. Thank you guys!

Previous 1 3