Candy Rack – One Click Upsell

Candy Rack – One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

Generated $1,402,665 via upsells. Must-have for Black Friday.

The Imagination Tree Store

I've only just started with it, but I can say that the customer service has been amazing. Tomas responded to me in less than a minute, and helped me over the next 24 hours to resolve an issue I was having that was linked to another app (Zipify pages).

He went over and above, and so we are very, very grateful. Top service.

DroiX

Stellar Service!
We have went through a couple apps for this purpose, and none of them had the functionalities we were looking for, but Candy Rack had the most and we have installed and uninstalled the Candy Rack app a couple times, and got in touch with their Customer Service (Tom respectively) which have been very understanding of our needs. We needed a deeper level of integration, as we wanted to cover all the flows on our website, and they have went above the board and coded the extra requirements we had.

Recommend!

WIOHAIR

This app is very useful to sell cheaper products.
Also Tom (from the support team) was very helpful to solve our doubts and problems

TVShop

I just especially like they integrate with the Shopify product recommendation. Good app! will recommend to everyone

Trendiees

Amazing app. Literally install this on all my websites and it makes money day one. By far the most clean app for an up sell and cross sell.

Wonder Woo

I use this app to help increase my average order value. It was worked amazingly, and the pop-up is very appealing to the customer. Their support team is also great!!

Ruling Paws

This plugin is very easy to use and has an amazing support team. I can say it's totally worth the $30 a month!

Premium eJuice

Tom and Josef at Digismoothie have not only developed an amazing app that generates a lot of additional revenue for our company, but they provide the type of customer service that every person wants to receive, but seldom does. They are dedicated to providing their customers with an amazing app and they will do everything necessary to ensure that it works seamlessly with your store. Josef spent hours customizing our implementation so that it would work perfectly with our other apps and made our priorities his own. Tom has always been there when we needed a helping hand and responds quickly to all communications. I love working with these guys and highly recommend Candy Rack for any store.

Dreamland Jewelry

Amazing support. They really went above and beyond for us! The interface is clean and easy to use with a decent number of features.

The Skin Deep

We added this app to test out a function and were so surprised with how much additional sales it was making, we had to keep it! The couple times we've run into issues, the support team has been incredibly helpful– would definitely recommend giving this upsell app a shot.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8