Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

Upsell & cross sell popup. Product upsell & recommendations.

Stretch It Body Jewellery

Amazing app and even better support. Thomas got my upsell looking like it came with the rest of the website, matching perfect and doesn't look like a cheap add-on which is extremely important for me. Functionality is slick and pricing is reasonable. Looking forward to the new developments, post purchase upsell would be first on my list!

Love Yours Co

Have just gotten the app yesterday and has already increased my AOV like crazy. on top of that their customer service is AMAZING, they literally help out so quickly and anything you want they can do. i cannot wait for the 2.0

Baby Memento

Amazing app and even better customer service! All in all would definitely recommend using this app. It does it's job extremely well and has all the feature you need to create a high converting upsell.

The amazing customer service really puts this app tot the top of the list for me.

Magick Planet

We used to use their other app but switched to this one as it has more features. No complaints and very helpful!!!! thank you!!!

Lowly Lyricist

Had a couple questions about set-up & Tom was quick & efficient with his response. Candy Rack has quickly become one of my favourites on my site.

lensr.

Had a a few problems when setting up the cross sells, but Tom from Candy Rack was of great help and we fixed it in no time. Great app, great customer service. Definitely recommending!

ExtraPawfect

Great app, everything you can use it for it does it great but sadly what you can do with this app is limited.

this app is easy and simple to use and I give it 5 stars for being easy to use
and I give it a 5 stars for the popup design, its modern and simple.

options though are very limited, you can't set a quantity amount for the upsell popup to show, the popup can only be used to upsell specifically one item at a time, not a total purchase amount or quantity of products.

features I'd love to see on this app:
feature example: one item $30 in cart you add a $70 product and get a popup for totaling $100.

feature example: buy 2 of the same/different products get the 3rd-free, free shipping, and free-gift popup.

I enjoyed using this app, it was simple to use, but sadly doesn't have what I am looking for, if you don't need any of the features I talked about then this app will work great for you.

SimpleCases

The app works fantastic and the support team is amazing and very helpful!
I can only recommend this app

Pediment Publishing

Great app. I found it simple to setup and easy to use. We had a problem for a short time and their customer support responded within minutes and had the issue fixed in an hour.

Pod Accessories LLC

We have used the app for months now, and the customers love the features. It helps drive unique up-sells/ upgrades that just aren't possible for any other up-sell app. One-of-a-kind, just like their amazing support!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16