Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

"Best upsell app and best support in the whole app store."

Delfa Jewellery

Very nice app to use. The customer service is also very good. They help me with my problems. i give them 5 stars

The 'Letics

super quick in response and the platform is simple to work with. I do wish that there was an easier option to add multiple upsells on one product. Other than that, I love this app and worth every penny

ZQuiet

Best customer service we've ever experienced in Shopify apps! We are new to Candy Rack and the setup was smooth but we needed some assistance and Lucia was fantastic. This is a model app for implementation, ease of use and customer support.

Spielgarten24

good app, good support as always, highly recommend. If you need help, the support team is always there an respond quickly :)

CocoWod

Amazing app. It's the app I was looking for. Behind this app there is a competent team who provide a fantastic and fast support to set up the whole one. Thanks once more.

RemoteOffice

Really clean app and amazing customer support from Tom, who went in and helped me with a few custom landing pages to get this working for me.

The Cook's Nook

Extremely helpful!! They even worked super hard for us to integrate this with another app that we were using for gift registries! Very responsive and quick to help resolve out problem. Now, out app work seamlessly and is branded to match out site! Highly recommend!

Dr. Dough Donuts

Great app which has helped increase my stores AOV by 15% in the past 4 weeks. Customer support is amazing which just tops it off. Highly recommend

Dermavel

Hands down, the best app on Shopify App Store, great support as well ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️. Would recommend for anyone looking to increase their AOV.

Lifeline Pet Supplies

We have been looking for a solution to our bundles and upsells that worked effectively and was simple to setup and I can finally say we found it. The setup and flow of the app is well simply stated flawless. I am extremely impressed with the ease of setup and functionality of this app. It's 10 stars in my book and I am extremely thankful to have found it. Thanks again, I am a customer for life!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19