Candy Rack – One Click Upsell

Candy Rack – One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

One click upsell, product upsell system, upsell pop-up

The Projekt s.r.o.

I have tried many similar tools, but this is the only one, which gives me positive ROI in the long term. Small, but useful tool. Definitely recommend!

snoresolvers

This app works but NOT for Paypal Express Checkout, which account for about 40% of my store's payment types. I'm constantly getting emails about how it didn't apply the discount and having to refund. Not renewing if I can find an app that does everything.

Robobait

What I love about the app is how clean it is. Nothing worse than clunky upsell popups. The guys behind it are also very active on support which to me is a big portion of what an app should be.

Keep it up CR !

Gifts24-7.co.uk

I've used other apps for upsells and in the long run they have let us down, I wish when we startered our website we had used this app from the start, it would of saved us a lot of time, and the support is fantastic thanks guys :-)

Mikash Skincare

My friend had mentioned this app to me and I am extremely grateful such an app like this exists. I am soo overwhelmed by the amount of money I made thanks to this app and I'm not talking about hundreds I'm talking about thousands in such a short time. Don't even think about the monthly fee you will make your money back back 1000X over. Definitely recommend it. The support is super fast and easy to deal with.

WeSnorkel

Best upsell app I've used so far! Super easy to set up and the upsell pop-up itself looks just great in my opinion. Great customer support too.

Monaver

Exceptional customer support with practically instant replies. Most aesthetic upsell app you can get, looking forward to making some $$$ with it

FlawlessFace

Incredibly helpful customer support, helped me modify it exactly how I wanted, as I had an issue with the css showing up and Tom helped me fix and modify everything I wanted! Great app!!!

ESK8 Europe

First of all this App is awesome. It helps me to upsell my products in a professional way like adding warranty and additional products. No coding knowledge needed!

Also I've had another problem with my website it wasn't working anymore at all! It took them not even 1 hour to reply and fix my problem! Best App ever and it's worth every $!

ForestClock

Really happy with this app. Their customer service is awesome. Reply very fast and helpful. Really recommend this app. If you are looking for upsell app. This is the best one and the most professional one. It looks beautiful in store. Enjoy it a lot. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5