Reviews (255)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effective upselling features that boost conversions and increase average order values, especially by promoting slower-moving accessories. It's noted for its easy installation, user-friendly interface, and customizable options that match various store themes. A standout feature is the ability to select product variants for upsells. The customer support team is also highlighted for its responsiveness and ability to quickly resolve issues, often providing custom code updates. Merchants appreciate the app's reliable performance and its significant impact on e-commerce growth.

June 3, 2024

We have been using Candy Rack for almost 3 years now and are very satisfied. The product is extremely effective and significantly boosts our conversions. Additionally, the application has always functioned flawlessly. We haven't encountered any issues at all.

The dashboard is very user-friendly, and installing the app is a breeze. The customer support is outstanding—it's rare to see such excellent service.

I would recommend this app to any e-commerce brand owner. In my opinion, it's a must-have.

best,
resul from germany

MR. CHAIN
Germany
Over 3 years using the app
May 12, 2024

Amazing support and always available! I always receive a response instantly using their chat feature and they have been able to solve or provide options to any questions I have. Thank you team!

AVRY JAMES LABEL
Over 1 year using the app
June 22, 2024

A simple and great app. The support team was awesome with helping with adding a custom button and were super quick to make changes. Would definitely recommend.

Poppy Rose
About 1 month using the app
May 16, 2024

Incredible service! I would say some of the best and responsive support available through the Shopify App Store! I have used many third party apps and this one is AMAZING! Get it!

AtoZ Botanicals
19 days using the app
April 30, 2024

Mi state prelevando soldi nonostante io abbia disinstallato l'app

Ciclismo Kompulsivo
Italy
3 months using the app
Digismoothie replied May 1, 2024

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the unexpected charge and have promptly issued a refund.

The reason Shopify charged you for using Candy Rack was that the app was uninstalled from your store only after the 14-day free trial had ended. But no worries, our support team is always happy to help with refund requests :)

Don’t hesitate to contact us at support@digismoothie.com or via in-app chat if you need any further assistance with the app.

Best regards,
Digismoothie

April 3, 2024

A must have for every retailer. Very easy to set up and works great - it has already brought us dozens of sold products and a very nice turnover within the first weeks. I highly recommend.

DESIGNSPOT
Czechia
About 2 months using the app
June 10, 2024

Super support and helpful.
Styled my popup to my shop :-)

Green.dk
Denmark
About 1 month using the app
March 18, 2024

I've been using CandyRack for 4-5 years, between 3 different stores, and it's always done exactly as I needed and the support team has always been fantastic!

O'Naturelle
8 months using the app
April 2, 2024

The App works really well, and the support is amazing. Rein helped me with my problem and she was 10/10.
Thank you again Rein!

DomesticDiva
20 days using the app
April 12, 2024

After trying out Honeycomb for a couple months we switched over to this app because they provide hands down the best customer service. These guys go out of their way to make sure the app works perfect. They actually went in and updated the code to make sure the appearance mirrored our site. If you need support they offer phone, chat and email. AOV shot up as soon as we made the switch. Thanks again for all your support. You have a customer for life!

Nutri Nation