Candy Rack – One Click Upsell

Candy Rack – One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

We've generated $784,007 via upsells. Join us and make more $$

Natural Heroes

By far the best upsell app, very simple and clean. Integrates very nicely. But the service from Tom is amazing, very smart guy!

PRsubmit.net

HONEST REVIEW

CUSTOMER SERVICE
I'd say that this has been one of the top 10 best customer service experiences I've had since I started using the internet in 1995. After nearly 25 years of internet usage, for this to rank in the top 10, I'm quite impressed. I spoke a lot with Tom, from the Candy Rack team, and he has never failed to meet and exceed my expectations.

QUALITY
The quality of this app is great, but it seems that it just keeps getting better and better. Again, I'm impressed. This is an app that I can clearly tell that it just works. It does exactly what it needs to, whether you're on a desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. It just works.

PRICE
Depending on what you're selling and upselling, one sale can earn back any money that you spend as an investment to having Candy Rack, and not having Candy Rack can cause you to leave a lot of money on the table. For the price, I'd say to get it. Upsells are good and this helps you do that, efficiently.

WOULD I RECOMMEND THEIR SERVICE
I would absolutely recommend this service! I have never even left a review before for any Shopify apps and quite frankly, had never thought about doing so. People need to know about Candy Rack. I love it, already, and I only just recently started using it. I've got zero complaints.

daintydivine

This app is awesome. Immediately increased my AOV and sales. The customer support is also fantastic. 10/10 recommend.

Maternity Band

If you are not using this as your main upsell app then there may be something wrong with you haha! Seriously, this is the cleanest upsell app on Shopify!

SolaWoodFlowersTesting

The difference between a good product, and an excellent one is often determined less by pricing, and features, and more by the team that you are working with. In our experience applications on Shopify are regular not just a "one click, done" type job. Often you rely on support teams to fix things, or integrate properly, and Candy Rack was no different. What was different was a response within minutes, a solution within hours, and an excellent support team willing to help and provide above and beyond service. Candy Rack works wonderfully, serves its purpose perfectly, and best of all, has a team that cares about their customers. Cannot recommend this application enough. If you want an upsell application that serves it purpose, and has a couple of bells and whistles to boot, look no further, you've found what you want.

Holsters Shop

Its amazing app for upselling the products. It has generated extra $$ for me in no time. And ROAS is through the roof! Also want to mentioned that they are very supportive. Excellent support team. Happy customer here :)

Jelly Cases

Candy Rack is the best upsell app by far and it has increased our revenue $ a lot! Their app is perfect and the customer support too. They have customized the app to fit perfectly with our theme for free. We really recommend this upsell app. Tom has helped us a lot and the customer service he has provided to us it has been perfect.

WRAPTIE

So far so good although only been a week. Easy to install and looks crisp and professional when up and running. The customer service team are pretty darn good too! Now just need to wait for all the money to roll in ;)

one+beau

This is the best add to cart upselling app you will find. Simple and clean. I have been looking for so many apps and this is the only one that does not make my website look spammy and puts all the offers right into my customers eyes.

Warmallure

Tom really went out of his way to help my store out before going to bed. It was a personalized experience in customer service - This app is exceptional because it allowed me to stack discounted upsells upon another and the interface looks so clean. The interface fit right into my store's theme. 10/10, I would recommend this app to my mentors and friends.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6