Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

by Digismoothie

The best discounted upsell & cross sell app • FREE for 14 days

The Paper Memory

In LOVE with this app! Not only are we seeing fantastic conversion rates with our upsells, but customer support goes above and beyond to make sure you get the results you want. We had our app optimized and customized to our store's look and feel. Cannot recommend it enough. Very happy customers here.

Bush Gear

Rarely seen such a good app. Everything works perfectly here! The upsell converts like a rocket. The support... Rarely seen something so good! Problems are solved in minutes. Many thanks to your super team! Every app and team should be like this! Special thanks to Lucia!

Case Warehouse

I have tried several apps which offer similar functionality but this is the cleanest / fastest loading and highest converting app we have tested. Customer service goes above what is required to solve any issue. If you are serious about having a high quality looking and performing store, then install this app.

Evermento - Posters that matter

This app is amazing - and the support is really outstanding. I have been looking for an app to upsell, but was never pleased with the other apps, that seemed too "discount-ish" which doesn't work for us, where the upsell is more about providing good support for our customers.

Screaming Freedom Apparel

Best app for upsells I've used and their support is amazing. I've probably tested out 6 other upsell apps and found Candyrack to be the best one so far. Their app alone has generated over $3000 in additional revenue in the last month making our advertising costs worth it by driving our AOV up 20%. Thank you candyrack and Tom (their support agent) for helping us get it rocking.

Zenful

This app is amazing. Compared to other upsell apps, this app is by far the best of the best! The options are so clear and nice for the customers. Easy set-up and amazing customer service!

The Forever Rose Demo

This app is fantastic and their custom service is very responsive and timely as well as professional. Great Support.

Winepost

App works perfectly -- the nicest looking and best functioning upsell app I found, having tried a few of them. But the best bet is the support! Incredibly responsive -- they built integration with Recharge Subscriptions in about 2 days so now it works perfectly and have made a bunch of CSS tweaks to make it work for me. Thank you!

PilatesCore

I used this app cause I heard it was one of the top apps for Upsells. I love it.
GREAT support team that instantly (and I mean instantly) responded and helped me with customizing my theme so it converts best. FIVE STARS!

Nifty City

SUPER FAST CUSTOMER SERVICE. 100% RECOMMEND THIS APP AND THE TEAM BEHIND IT! SMART & FANTASTIC PEOPLE!