Candy Rack — All‑in‑One Upsell

One-click upsell & cross-sell app • Product page upsell pop-up

From $29.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Insight Cordless Lighting

5* Amazing service and a quality app! The customer service and help we received from Tom was exceptional. Thank you Tom! Nothing was a problem and you dealt with our custom request swiftly. The app is very good, the best upsell app we have used! We would highly recommend to anyone considering this app.

Errant

It is the perfect app for upselling with many different opportunities. The chat support is brilliant and I can definitely recommend Candy Rack.

VIOVERA™

I needed help, so I contacted support.
I received a message immediately and was helped immediately.
The employee Tom helped me more than he actually had to do and drew my attention to other errors in my shop and even there I got help. I can really only recommend the app

Forged Flare®

I just installed Candy Rack a couple of days ago and I already have seen a few conversions from it! I am optimistic that this may be the solution I've been looking for to increase my AOV.

Free Birdees

It was so easy to install and implement. Customer Support has been amazing and quick to respond. Happy with this App. Already getting great returns just a few days after it was installed.

print-your-posts

Candy Rack alone makes us over $150K+/mo. It's super easy to setup, and their support is extremely helpful. I've used multiple upsell apps and this is easily the best one.

FidgetSelect

Love this app has given me 17 extra conversions in under a month. Very nice app definitely worth the money :)

Prime Liquor: Alcohol Delivery Singapore

Tom was very helpful and responsive when I had some issues running the app with other apps installed. He solved those issues I had within a few minutes! Now the app is fully compatible with my other apps on my website. Wonderful app and service. Highly recommend!

PawCreate

Upselling is a big part of an online business, and Candy Rack has shown to be a good tool for doing that. I would really like to make note of the customer service. We have used the app for a while now, and customer service has always provided a solution for anything asked. Even with what may seem like pesky questions they fully explained and resolved any issue we may have had... quickly and happily. If you are looking for an upsell app definitely give this one a go.

Honor Initiative

Juan is the best! Very quick to respond and has been able to accommodate all of my requests. The app itself is perfect and reasonably priced too. A+