Candy Rack — One Click Upsell

Candy Rack — One Click Upsell | Reviews

by Digismoothie

The one click upsell & cross sell app for your product pages

Joy of London

Just loaded ap and so far very easy to install. I am excited to see what happens with my new upsells.

CRTN.ME

Best app for upsells! Easily and beautifully integrated into our system!
Easy to work with and the cost for it is so low!

VMC Chinese Parts

I really like this app! It is very simple to understand and setup unlike some of their competitors. Customer service is also top notch. We had trouble with another app interfering and they have been more than helpful in getting my problems resolved. The presentation is just what I wanted. Treat yourself and give it a try.

DFTBA

We are absolutely LOVING this app. We've had it installed for 2 weeks and have gotten over $2500 in upsells. AMAZING customer service, and super intuitive to use. The only thing it needs is more comprehensive analytics, but I have been assured by customer support that they are working on that. Definitely worth every penny!

Sedona Wellness

Amazing app and incredible support. Helped me right away adjust the app to my theme. Beautiful design and works perfectly. Well done!

Palace Rings

This is the app I've been looking for. They had some issues with the bundle deal section but they fixed it to match my theme. I'm so glad this is available for us! It's a great app if you want to make more money with your sales before the customer checks out. I'm excited to see more improvements made to this wonderful app.

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next