The Cross‑Store Sales Channel

The Cross‑Store Sales Channel

by VYRL

33k+ Brands, 1M+ Products, 7M+ Instagram Influencers.

PAPERANGPRINT

This App it's absolutely awesome!!!!!! Everyone works with influencer marketing must have this App!!

December 10, 2019

Wow, thank you! Love to hear this encouraging feedback - we’re only going to get better from here :)

AffinityBands

Customer service is really good, and quick when they are online. The app is easy to use, love the engagement info for every influencer that follows us.

December 10, 2019

We pride ourselves on great customer support - thank you for kind words and for using Carro :)

Prince & Flower

Carro helped me surface a lot of influencers who I had no idea were connected to my brand. I had a lot of questions before installing and the support was second to none (Thanks David). Looking forward to using this plugin for some upcoming campaigns.

December 10, 2019

I’ll make sure to let David know about your feedback - let us know if we can help out with any of those future campaigns :)

ORGANIC 1 Co.

looks amazing thank you for making such a nice app. the images are great and make it easy to understand

December 10, 2019

Thank you for the kind review and for using Carro :)

Joah Love

Carro gives us a really easy way to track our top influencers and see how they’ve interacted with our brand. By offering an automated way to reach out to influencers and offer them free product, making connections and expanding our reach has never been easier!

December 10, 2019

That’s awesome to hear that you’re taking advantage of some of our other features other than influencer discovery. As far as automation goes, we have a lot more in store :)

BeeEco

At BeeEco, we are so happy to have found Carro. It has made discovering and connecting with influencers exceptionally easy. The support from Carro has been fantastic. They are extremely approachable and we feel comfortable knowing that we have a good support team if we require it. Thanks Carro!

June 20, 2019

So happy to hear that you’re loving Carro - we pride ourselves on reliable customer support, thank you for the encouraging feedback. :)

Ursa Major Skincare

Using Carro has been a game-changer for us at Ursa Major. Especially the product request feature. To date, we've been shipping influencers product from our office. With this feature, our warehouse will be able to take on this time-consuming (but important!) task. The team at Carro (especially Cade) is also super helpful and very fast at providing assistance.

June 20, 2019

We are PUMPED you’re using the Product Request feature, so awesome to find out that your warehouse team is saving time + headaches! More exciting stuff to come. :)

luxury-homes-ig

Showed me thousands of influencers that are following my social media accounts! So crazy to see. Had no idea.

June 20, 2019

I’m glad we could help AND blow your mind! :)

Platanomelón

The app was working fine and helped you identify all the influencers interacting with your brand crossing data from Shopify, Instagram, Youtube and e-mail database.

However, on May 9th they changed the code and added an extra snippet to our site that was causing slower loading + thousands of 404 errors (one per each pageview). I reached them to complain and to ask for a solution/removal of that code (because if I manually delete it the app installs it back automatically) and they told me that my best solution would be to remove Carro.

So they published a buggy code (in beta testing) into my site, without letting me know in advance or asking for permission, and now they say is not possible to remove it because is a "major component" of the app. What? I used your app to discover influencers for weeks before having that "major component" buggy code installed without permission! It's not necessary and should be 100% optional to have it, since it's a feature not everybody will be using (Influencer Checkout).

May 29, 2019

UPDATE: We've released a new version of Carro that has solved this. Thanks! :)

Hello!

We are happy to hear that you've been enjoying our free way to discover influencers that love your brand :).

We are so sorry that your experience has been impacted during the past few weeks.

I would like to work with you directly to fix this issue so that our snippet does not install automatically on your store anymore, and so that you can continue to use Carro the way you want.

We take reviews/feedback from our merchants very seriously, and this is our first review that is less than 5 stars.

I would like to set up a time to talk with you so that we can get this issue behind us. I know that you are based in Europe (we are in California), so I am happy to come in early/stay late in our office so that we can connect directly.

I will reach out via email to coordinate.

Sincerely,
Jason
President and Creator of Carro

Marigold Shadows

Wow this app is fantastic and does more than I expected. They reached out to me a few months ago to check it out and I just got around to downloading it wish I had much sooner! Excellent app!

May 29, 2019

Thank you so much! We're so happy to have you using Carro. :)