The Cross‑Store Sales Channel

The Cross‑Store Sales Channel

by VYRL

33k+ Brands, 1M+ Products, 7M+ Instagram Influencers.

KITSCH

We are huge fans of Carro! We use it to manage our influencer gifting programs, and it we have it to be both easy to use on our end as well as providing a great experience on the influencer side. The team at Carro is incredibly helpful whenever we have a question or issue arise they go above and beyond to help us solve it, while constantly improving their platform. Highly recommend.

May 3, 2020

Thank you Kitsch team! We love having you be a part of the Carro Brand Network! :)

Agaci

Very happy with the platform and amazing service. Carro makes it super easy to identify influencers following you and contacting them. Highly recommended.

May 3, 2020

Thank you Agaci Team! We love having you be a part of the Carro Brand Network.

Auramo

Fantastic app & great support. Booking a call with David to help find more influencers for my market.

April 27, 2020

Hi there,
Thank you so much for using Carro. Happy that you were able to connect with David!

Chadmc.com

Carro is literally the social influencer collaboration app I've always wanted..

Thank you Carro team for this, great work! ✌

April 24, 2020

Thank you! We appreciate all of your kind words. Welcome to the Carro brand network! :)

Coastal Scents

A must have app for every store that uses influencers. Amazing features and amazing support. This one is definitely a no-brainer.

February 27, 2020

Thank you for your kind words and being part of the Carro brand network! :)

knock-out.ro

Just a nice app that created us another sales channel.
Easy to install,intuitive to use and if you have any questions you get A+ support by the stuff.
I mean human-to-human support.
I still can not believe that this app is free:)
Keep up the good job Carro guys!
Shout out to @David!

February 24, 2020

Thank you for your kind words and your great review! I've let David know :).

NIID

This APP is very useful for my store, after using this app, my store www.niid.com have a 3x traffic and orders, the CARRO team is friendly and professional. recommend!

January 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words and continued use of Carro! :)

Dña Bárbara Studio de Belleza Holística

The data policy is not clear. Acquire more information from your account, and also the app causes profiles to register on your website.

January 14, 2020

Hi there!

Thank you so much for bringing up your concerns.

I wanted to start off by noting that we recently made a big update to our privacy policy and terms of service. I invite you, and everyone reading this to explore those documents (they can be found under the “Support” section of our Shopify App Store page and in the footer of our website, GetCarro.com).
If you have any questions about data privacy/security, please do not hesitate to reach out via support@getcarro.com or to me personally, jason@getcarro.com.

Secondly, I want to make it explicitly clear that Carro does not “cause profiles to register” anywhere. We do not have a feature that supports this kind of functionality. If you have any questions or need clarity on anything related to this statement, your review, or your overall experience, I’d be happy to help.

We are a small, but growing team based out of California that is excited about the potential of our product, the strong (7500+) merchant-base we’ve acquired thus far, and the millions of partnerships that we’ve helped cultivate between influencers and brands. We hope that everyone reading this gets to be a part of the Carro network.

Sincerely,
Jason
President of Carro

Notox Girls, Inc.

We love the idea of Influencer Marketing, and really struggled to find good influencers until Carro. The Carro app makes it so easy to find real influencers and get you in touch with them to workout good partnership opportunities. They customer support is spot on, very helpful, and very friendly.

December 10, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We’re so happy to help great brands like yours organically discover the best influencers for campaigns!

PAPERANGPRINT

This App it's absolutely awesome!!!!!! Everyone works with influencer marketing must have this App!!

December 10, 2019

Wow, thank you! Love to hear this encouraging feedback - we’re only going to get better from here :)