The Cross‑Store Sales Channel

The Cross‑Store Sales Channel

by VYRL

33k+ Brands, 1M+ Products, 7M+ Instagram Influencers.

Twinsy Bath Bombs LLC

I would like to delete But I can not find a away to do such a thing! why? That is shady! I have not gotten any benefit from this app. I either want to know how it works or get rid of it

Hi there!
Deletion of sales channels is handled directly within the Shopify admin dashboard. To delete Carro, you'll want to go to Settings within Shopify, then Sales Channels. Here, you can modify your list of installed sales channels, including Carro, using the Trash Can icon.
Based on your review, we're going to be adding a section in our settings page that provides clear instructions on how to remove Carro. We greatly appreciate your feedback.
We would love for you to stay in our brand network, so if you're up for it, we should set up a time for a live walkthrough of all of Carro's current features and a sneak peek of what's in the pipeline! :)
Sincerely,
David Rice

lemy.uk

Honestly I can't believe Carro is completely free! It's incredible how many influencers we discovered, and the setup was super easy. They're also rolling out new features that are insanely powerful, can't wait for what's next! :)

May 27, 2020

Thank you! We're so happy to have you apart of the Carro Network. :)

My Pretty Print

The app does not have a huge selection of influencers when it comes to small businesses but Carro is currently working on this. Good customer service. I can't wait to see how the app develops in the future.

May 27, 2020

Thank you! Means a lot to us. We can't wait to help small businesses get connected with more influencers.

aambriiellee

I used Carro to see all of the influencers that follow my Instagram account and ... wowww!! I literally had no idea thatttt many influencers followed me!

I've already reached out to a few to see if they want to work together and I'm getting great responses. Thanks, Carro team :)

May 22, 2020

Happy that we were able to find influencers for you!

More Labs

We've been using Carro for the last year and it's been a huge time-saver. Discovering influencers who already have a connection to our brand has lead to more authentic and easy-to-manage partnerships. Recently, Carro has begun to release new features that have also proven to be very useful to us. Thank you, Carro, for helping us build long-term relationships and for continuing to innovate and find new ways to help us grow our business!

-Michaela and the More Labs team

May 22, 2020

Thank you More Labs! We love working with your brand :)

Sam Kolder Presets

Carro helped us find hundreds of the very best influencers in our industry. Literally saves us tons of hours every week reaching out to influencers, writing emails, and jumping on phone calls. Just a few clicks and we built an influencer marketing campaign. Love this app!

Thank you Sam and team!

Sweet Bamboo

We used Carro and it helped us find influencers that were following us! If it wasn't for this app, we wouldn't have known that!

Thanks for being a part of the Carro Network! :D

Rooted Shots

We've been using Carro for some time now & it has been a huge addition to our influencer marketing efforts. 100% recommend.

May 11, 2020

Thanks! We really appreciate it :)

Carolyn Hearn Designs

It's good in theory, but the accounts it brought up weren't influencers and seemed scammy. I uninstalled the app since there were no accounts I could use.

Hi there!

Thanks for your feedback! We’re happy to see that you are still using Carro.

Since this review was written, multiple influencers with hundreds of thousands of followers have been discovered by Carro for you! You should definitely go check them out.

As a reminder:

Carro identifies influencers by scanning the data sources that you connect to Carro. If a celebrity, an influencer, and/or a member of the press is interacting with your brand as a customer, email subscriber, or follower, we’ll let you know.

The number/quality of influencers that Carro is able to identify is dependent on the data sources that you connect. We’ve discovered 4.2 million influencers for the 16,500+ brands that use our app, and we do our best to remove any fake accounts. Unfortunately, these types of accounts can be difficult to find.

I hope that you are able to get back into your dashboard, see your new influencers, and update this review! Please let me know if you have any questions (via Intercom).

Thanks!

KITSCH

We are huge fans of Carro! We use it to manage our influencer gifting programs, and it we have it to be both easy to use on our end as well as providing a great experience on the influencer side. The team at Carro is incredibly helpful whenever we have a question or issue arise they go above and beyond to help us solve it, while constantly improving their platform. Highly recommend.

May 3, 2020

Thank you Kitsch team! We love having you be a part of the Carro Brand Network! :)