Carro

Digital inventory sourcing from thousands of vetted partners.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Tdesta

Location Austria

just a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot workingjust a lie ... ot working ............................................................

Hello,

We do not know what to make of this. Please consider changing your review. If you need help with anything, please email support@getcarro.com. We look forward to hearing from you and resolving this. Thanks!

EcoPest Labs

I had been searching for a tool that would allow us to cross-sell products with partner brands for quite a while. Carro does exactly this and is very easy to use.

January 10, 2021

So happy to hear this! Thanks for using Carro :).

Vanity Planet

Time spent using app About 1 year

Businesses that want to partner with little overhead, this app provides that opportunity. The carro app opens up a seamless sales partnership channel that is traditionally more complex.

January 10, 2021

We appreciate this a lot! :)

Fly Gears

I tried using the app to help me sell, as the app description state's - leveraging other store sites to maximize marketing and exposure. However I was matched with a vendor whose products were gory and just out of sync with my products. Just throws off the image of my store! Very Bad look for my store.

Hi Fly Gears,

Sorry to hear this! We highly suggest that you turn on Manual Approval in our marketplace so that you decide which stores can sell your products. This is what we suggest by default. Please reach out to support@getcarro.com so that we can help you resolve this! We'd love to help make Fly Gears a success on Carro. :)

Mommy's Pot

Time spent using app About 1 year

Absolutely Brilliant and excellent services. I believe that every owner of shopify should have it. It is the most innovative and creative services to find the influencers and brand partnership. I can't wait to seeing this start up company is growing in the future. Plus, the customer service is amazing too!

January 10, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! We've let our support team know that you shouted them out :).

SUPER73

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Using Carro has allowed us to diversify our product mix and foster strategic partnerships with companies we did not think of before while adding a new revenue stream. The seamless integration makes a positive experience for all parties involved. The set up is simple and quick.

November 30, 2020

Thank you guys! Your ebikes are awesome and we love helping you compliment them with other great products and accessories!

garbK

Location Jordan

can you help me؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

Sam Kolder Shop

As a creator, i've been wanting to develop my own store but didn't have the time to source and warehouse quality products. With Carro's Brand Partnership, I have been able to to stand up a new store full of my favorite products and brands while driving significant revenue with little to no cost. The process was seamless and the entire team has bee great!

November 12, 2020

Thanks! We love working with you, Sam. :)

22 Days Nutrition

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Such an amazing app! Through their influencer platform, we found so many influencers that were already customers! Thank you!

November 4, 2020

We're so happy that you are enjoying it! Be sure to try out Brand Partnerships as well! Thanks for your support :)

ShredLights

I'll cut straight to the point and say that I love this app and the Carro team. They have been excellent with communication and have been actively finding new partners to list our products. The set up process was very easy to get our products listed. Once they were listed, we don't have to do ANYTHING when we bring on a new partner, the Carro team handles it all. In addition, they have been receptive to my feedback and feature request which is great. What else can you ask for?

November 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We love working with Shred! You've been great, Eric. Thank you for your support!