Cart Animator

Cart Animator

by Apps On Demand

Interactive animations on ATC, Buy Now & Checkout button

Impulsive Ball

It works great, it catches people's eye & their support team are very helpful. Plus it's not that expensive.

Case Stand

If you are looking for an App that looks clean, will boost conversions, and has great customer support -- Then look no further! I have tried dozens of similar Apps, and this was by FAR the best.

The developer behind this app Matt is a talented individual who is quick to implement changes and customizations to fit your store's needs. He walked me through customizing his App to best fit my store.

I will be keeping my eye out for all future releases from this App Developer!

LoveMyPetsShop

the best app, my sales increased when installed, increased more than 55% achieves what is necessary to capture the minds of customers

The Little Dino

Very nice support. :D They help me to fix some issues i had when i change the theme. recomended. :).

Baby Kids Fantasy

Good assistance from
Matt charlies, it really helped me solve my problem. I highly recommend this app

The WindShield Protector

Very helpful costumer service app wasn't working properly on my site but they fixed it quickly. 5 out of 5

Oneway

Great customer service! Had a problem with my animator and it was quicly fixed by a team member. Thanks.

Sandra Bardi

Easy to install and set up! Excellent customer service, answered within minutes and were able to explain everything! Recommended

Kike Rodriguez Tienda Oficial

It is an excellent app has increased the addition of more products to the shopping cart and they become sales, the support is excellent, I congratulate you, I recommend this app fully

Point da promoção

Suporte muito bom, recomendo ! agilidade total para me ajudar
toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop