Cart Animator

Cart Animator

by Apps On Demand

Interactive animations on ATC, Buy Now & Checkout button

rebecca amaro

Amazing app thanks to the support they respond very fast and they are really kind, that app increased my conversion rate!!

Get Set Style Metro

I changed my theme and had an issue and it was sorted out very quick after contacting support. Very happy with this app. Very simple app but great tool to increase conversion at a very cheap price. Highly recommended for every stores.

Chic Blankets

Absolutely amazing app, the support is very swift and very helpful. Had a small issue getting on my store. within the hour of contact it was all sorted. Thank you

WildSloth

loved it, had a problem installing it in my store and he was able to help me right away! thank you very much

Whoosh

I was having some ideas on how to change the way my button was working beyond the inital customization screen. I decided to e-mail him and he answered almost instantly. He really helped me with every request that I had, no issues at all. 10/10

Tailoring Tots

This app is perfect and helps bring in sales to remind people they have items in the cart. I used a different app before to do it but didn't have enough animations. The price is great and customer service is even better. Definitely recommend!!

Unik!

Very good application that allows to show the ATC button, with very good customer service if needed! I recommend!

Trendy Items Worldwide

works great, very cheap for what you get for example the amazing customer service. Got an almost instant reply, would recommend!

Time2Love

Very good app works well, a lot of animations to choose for your add to cart button, it makes your product page more alive and less static.

kwasmoto

I am using shoptimized theme and there isn't any information on the web (videos, tutorials, coding instructions) that were able to accomplish the shake for my ATC button. I was referred this product by a friend and it is AMAZING. Works right away and has more options then I ever thought were desired. 5 STAR