Cart Animator

Cart Animator

by Apps On Demand

Interactive animations on ATC, Buy Now, Checkout button & More

SumSummer

the shake one is amazing!! good job guys !!...................................................................................................................................................................................!!

Luxe Hair Maven

I had a problem installing the app and reached out to their customer service and they were great! They helped me very quickly and got everything squared away. Really love the app and it definitely boosts your add to carts.

Beauty by Evelyn

Absolutely Love it! I like how it makes the Add to Cart POP. I definitely recommend this for the price.

1 And Only Deal

It looks really catchy and it has lots of shapes and featured, also excellent support. It will boost your add to carts massively.

TheSpecialYou

Crazy easy to use. Quick support and help with simple implementation. Strongly recommend. Only $3 for potential better conversion is worth

Komphort

rebecca amaro

Amazing app thanks to the support they respond very fast and they are really kind, that app increased my conversion rate!!

Get Set Style Metro

I changed my theme and had an issue and it was sorted out very quick after contacting support. Very happy with this app. Very simple app but great tool to increase conversion at a very cheap price. Highly recommended for every stores.

Chic Blankets

Absolutely amazing app, the support is very swift and very helpful. Had a small issue getting on my store. within the hour of contact it was all sorted. Thank you

WildSloth

loved it, had a problem installing it in my store and he was able to help me right away! thank you very much