Cart Animator 2.0

Cart Animator 2.0

$2.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
May 16, 2019

Love the app. Draws the viewers eye to my add to cart button and helps with conversions. Highly recommend.

OmniOrb™
May 3, 2019

the shake one is amazing!! good job guys !!...................................................................................................................................................................................!!

SumSummer
France
Time spent using app: 11 days
April 22, 2019

I had a problem installing the app and reached out to their customer service and they were great! They helped me very quickly and got everything squared away. Really love the app and it definitely boosts your add to carts.

Luxe Hair Maven
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 22, 2019

Absolutely Love it! I like how it makes the Add to Cart POP. I definitely recommend this for the price.

Beauty by Evelyn
Time spent using app: 6 days
April 14, 2019

It looks really catchy and it has lots of shapes and featured, also excellent support. It will boost your add to carts massively.

1 And Only Deal
March 14, 2019

Crazy easy to use. Quick support and help with simple implementation. Strongly recommend. Only $3 for potential better conversion is worth

TheSpecialYou
Edited February 24, 2019

Komphort
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 23, 2019

Amazing app thanks to the support they respond very fast and they are really kind, that app increased my conversion rate!!

rebecca amaro
France
Time spent using app: 9 days
February 20, 2019

I changed my theme and had an issue and it was sorted out very quick after contacting support. Very happy with this app. Very simple app but great tool to increase conversion at a very cheap price. Highly recommended for every stores.

Get Set Style Metro
Philippines
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 13, 2019

Absolutely amazing app, the support is very swift and very helpful. Had a small issue getting on my store. within the hour of contact it was all sorted. Thank you

Chic Blankets