Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Re-Stock, Back in Stock, Abandoned Cart Push,Email & SMS Alert

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

CartBite Features

ELLAGRACE

Location Ireland
Time spent using app 16 minutes

Extremely helpful with assistance. Installed very fast. Really happy with the service. Would highly reccomend.

LALICIOUS

We love that we can finally notify our customers when items are back in stock. Even better, the team at CartBite are super helpful when we need help making edits.

The Qualified Captain™

Time spent using app 35 minutes

I think this is the best out-of-stock alert for the price. It does exactly what it says and more. Easy to install and easy to set up

Portage and Main

Time spent using app About 2 hours

looks good so far, lots of customization and functionality. so great for gathering important info about customers who are interested in a certain product without the commitment of a preorder

enzumeii

Location Thailand
Time spent using app 13 minutes

Work amazingly as described, customer service is super reactive and even gives me advice on how to improve ! Thank you !

Refurb Phone NL

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 18 minutes

Great customer service. Answered and resolved my question within 5 mins. I well done Sam. I will defo be recommending the app to all my other merchants with shopify accounts.

Crush-thelabel

Location Netherlands

great help setting up! great app to make sure customers get notified when a product Is back in stock!

Little Loopy Luna's

The app is great, you can customize your own button to have customers click for in stock notifications. Customer service was very helpful and friendly when I had a question.

Country Interiors

Time spent using app 36 minutes

5 star support. I've installed this App to use the back in stock alert feature. Sam couldn't have been more helpful when it came to helping me with customisation and navigating the app. The notification button fits seamlessly into my theme and I can't wait to see the results. Thank you!

clearlyvanity

Time spent using app About 3 hours

The customer service is awesome! They walked me through setting up the app and helped me with some generic shopify questions also. Looking forward to increasing my sales! Thanks Sam!