Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Re-Stock, Back in Stock, Abandoned Cart Push,Email & SMS Alert

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

CartBite Features

Atlas Preservation

Time spent using app About 1 hour

App is easy to use, I had a question right away and received a response in just a few minutes, and I like that the restock alert option is available on products with multiple variants!

Maxibillion

Time spent using app 20 minutes

very usefull app and easy to use... And has very good support ! Beyond my expectations.. Thank you for supports for design my own widgets!

Holistic Heilsuvörur

Location Iceland
Time spent using app About 4 hours

I love this app! Really easy to use and it helps with sales.
Also very quick and good service :) Thank you!

ONAIE

Time spent using app 35 minutes

Amazing Customer service. Great App. Much cheaper than other apps on the market. We definitely recommend it

Empire Drone

Excellent support! Installed it and was immediately contacted by the dev team to help us set it up. Highly recommend.

Statement Watches

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 months

This is such a great app at a very reasonable price. Set it up once and it will generate revenue for you on autopilot. It helps me to see which out of stock items are in high demand and it's always great to know that when you add new stock to your inventory, customers who were waiting for it are automatically notified.

ARCANA ARCHIVE

Location Japan
Time spent using app 21 minutes

Customer support is excellent.
Help getting set up on the site was quick and flawless.
We will continue to use it.

Mia & Jon

I used this app to help me track on items that customers would love to be notify when they are restocked. Their customer service is very good. I contacted them at 3 am to help me add the back in stock notify button on my theme and Sam was responded in less than 5 mins and fixed my problem within a few mins. Very interesting app, you should give it a try to get the idea of which product and size are on demand

Bunbougu

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

The response from their customer service team is prompt. Thanks for your help in customising our needs.

Swadha's

Amazing app to for out ot stock notification. Simple to use, no fuss and excellent customer service.