Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
Edited January 9, 2023

The app works as intended with no issues. Support is quick and helpful too - thank you Sam. No complains.

FARSIDE™
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 8, 2023

Super efficient customer service. I was struggling with a technical issue and Sam helped me, even though it was pretty late at night

maisonsalvatore
Italy
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 6, 2023

Looks nice, easy to use, good price compared with alternatives. Support is quick and friendly. Great app.

Twisted Beast
Time spent using app: 21 minutes
January 6, 2023

Customer service is awesome! Sam was able to help me implement the set up. I chose this app since they have a lot of feature on the free plan.

Loop Lasso
Time spent using app: 16 days
January 5, 2023

Love that there is a free option available for when you are just starting out.
I selected this app because they had more features available in the free starter option, then any of the other apps I looked at. They also had the most reasonable price for upgraded/growth plans.
Their customer service is amazing! Helped me on the spot when I needed to make a change to my settings.

Evorue
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 5, 2023

We use this app for its "Back in Stock " functionality ,it works as it should, has a reasonable price and the developers are quick and happy to alter the location of the button for us.
We've now installed this on two sites

Total Disc Repair
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 5, 2023

App works great, Sam & team were very helpful on areas I couldn't do myself, overall really impressed!

The FragranceWorld
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 4, 2023

I found the app easy to set up. Support was very responsive and helped us by putting the button on our product page in minutes. They were also very helpful in getting DKIM setup correctly.

merriartist.com
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 3, 2023

Works as intended and customer support was very responsive in making sure the app worked correctly. Thanks

Xtreme Swim
Time spent using app: 23 minutes
January 3, 2023

Support is super fast and helpful! The app setup is very easy to setup, took me less than 5 minutes!

BrickTactical