Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive features that manage out-of-stock items, including automatic email notifications for restocked products. It's praised for its affordability, reliable performance, and easy setup process. The customer service is noted for being prompt and efficient in problem-solving. Many merchants found the app instrumental in boosting sales and customer engagement.

August 10, 2021

great and friendly customer service. great app. would recommend it to anyone. this is exactly what I needed for my customers.

E + P Boutique
April 27, 2022

Just downloaded and customer service was really quick with setting up! I have downloaded two other apps like this one but this one looks like the keeper :)

Cozy Little Mama
December 5, 2021

Super great customer service despite being a free app! Easy to use and navigate. Bravo to this team behind!

Venivoir Singapore
Singapore
February 7, 2022

It is a great little app, with fast support and combines a great number of features. I would definitely recommend this app.

Twistails
June 15, 2022

Very satisfied - received instantaneous help on a design matter that was resolved within minutes via the chat function. Interface is elegant and easy to use. Would absolutely recommend this app.

Oetker Collection Boutique
May 20, 2022

This app is awesome! We had an issue when we installed this app but customer support helped us and solved all the issues. Thank you so much

KING's Pipe Online Headshop
October 29, 2021

This app is very easy to use and customer service is amazing and so helpful! I love this app for my business!

Ella Luna and Company
Edited November 6, 2021

I love this app! Support contacted me immediately upon installation and asked if I'd like my button changed to in-line, then made the changes immediately. It's super easy to configure and customize the button color. In just one day, I already have lots of customer requests for notifications. Now I can't wait to see how many sales are recovered using this app!

Huggalugs
May 20, 2022

Good app and wonderful customer service!
We have some questions when we start. And the team help us so quickly and so helpful

Momanda
Hong Kong SAR
November 24, 2021

Still in trial period, after going through other similar apps found this most convenient in terms of features, friendly use, & pricing. The support are quick & super helpful, they helped me with some adjustments that makes the app more useful for my theme.

KAF
Egypt
CartBite replied November 24, 2021

Thanks a lot for such an amazing review. You made the day for us here. If you need any assistance in the future feel free to reach out to us at admin@staqlab.com