Merchants appreciate this app for its 'back in stock' and 'notify me when available' features, which boost sales and provide customer interest insights. The app is also valued for its automated email notifications, easy setup, and customization support. Many merchants commend the customer service for its quick and courteous responses. The app is seen as affordable and profitable, offering good value for money.

December 6, 2022

I love this app. It makes it so easy to capture the info of customers who are interested in sold out products. The customer service team is top tier, I've never had to wait more than 5 mins for a response and they always rectify my issue.

Phresh Kitty
Almost 2 years using the app
May 10, 2022

I haven't had a chance to really use the app yet, but support was very quick to help me with placement of the button. I'm eager to see how my customers like using the back in stock notifications, and whether my sales will increase with the use of this app.

SuperMom Headquarters
October 14, 2021

Great service! Great app! i really recommend this app! i had a few wishes in changing the look. i got a respond and help within 5 min!

krümelchen&kuchen
Germany
CartBite replied October 14, 2021

Thanks for your review. If you need any assistance in the future just ping us at admin@staqlab.com.
Cheers!!!

January 12, 2022

Excellent app and support, Installed in 5 minutes during unsociable hours! Support is great and no issues with the function.

The Fog Works
August 10, 2021

great and friendly customer service. great app. would recommend it to anyone. this is exactly what I needed for my customers.

E + P Boutique
April 27, 2022

Just downloaded and customer service was really quick with setting up! I have downloaded two other apps like this one but this one looks like the keeper :)

Cozy Little Mama
December 5, 2021

Super great customer service despite being a free app! Easy to use and navigate. Bravo to this team behind!

Venivoir Singapore
Singapore
February 7, 2022

It is a great little app, with fast support and combines a great number of features. I would definitely recommend this app.

Twistails
June 15, 2022

Very satisfied - received instantaneous help on a design matter that was resolved within minutes via the chat function. Interface is elegant and easy to use. Would absolutely recommend this app.

Oetker Collection Boutique
May 20, 2022

This app is awesome! We had an issue when we installed this app but customer support helped us and solved all the issues. Thank you so much

KING's Pipe Online Headshop