Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
October 29, 2021

App is very easy to use, and Sam was extremely helpful. Replied quickly and helped with custom styling super quickly. Highly recommend.

Beauty Supply 123 Outlet
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 28, 2021

Very good, add lots of valuable settings and control over many options.. Only thing I don't like is that by default every option is turned on so you have to go through a few pages to turn everything you don't want off. Other than that it works great!

Hhwcustoms
Time spent using app: 5 days
October 28, 2021

The app was easy to get set up and is doing exactly what we wanted! Customer service was very quick and responsive which made the whole setup painless.

Milton & Goose
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited October 28, 2021

L'atelier Islandais
Easy to use and install. I got help also right away for some details, which is great. Highly recommended.

Latelier islandais
France
Time spent using app: 2 days
October 27, 2021

Got the help I needed right away when it came to integrating the app with my store in the way I wanted. The dashboard is easy to understand. I'm mainly going to be using this app for email notifications for when a product is back in stock but going to be exploring the other features too.

Dames & Dimes
Time spent using app: 1 day
CartBite replied October 27, 2021

Thanks a lot for sharing your review.
Cheers!!!

October 27, 2021

We are using this app mainly for our back-in-stock notification. It is easy to install and navigate. We also can't thank Sam enough for assisting us with implementing the inline button and fix up a minor issue with our theme. :)

CUPPÉ
Time spent using app: 1 day
CartBite replied October 27, 2021

Thanks a lot for sharing your review. if you need any assistance just mail us at admin@staqlab.com

Edited October 26, 2021

Atendimento excelente resolveram todos meus problemas. As funcionalidades são fundamentais e básicas, leve, atende o objetivo diretamente.

4U.wine
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 26, 2021

Easy to use, with an excellent customer service if you're looking for any help. Thank you very much!

DE LA FORGE
France
Time spent using app: 36 minutes
CartBite replied October 27, 2021

Thanks a lot for such of nice words
Cheers!!!

October 25, 2021

Literally within seconds of downloading I had customer service online messaging me giving me tips for the best way to see the widget on my page! All I had to do was say "go ahead" and it was done. Within 5 minutes of downloading the app the widget is live, matches my theme colors and asethic AND i already have 3 people subscribed to out of stock notifications without even announcing this new feature!!!! BLOWN AWAY!!! Even if you already have a SMS marketing integration (like me) I highly still recommend for restock notification. Oh and price drop notifications! Can't be beat!

joandcompany
Time spent using app: 31 minutes
October 25, 2021

Excellent customer service, easy to use and navigate, and a great addition to the store. Really enjoying it so far!!

Koncept Innovators, LLC