Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Back in Stock & Restock Alerts

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
October 21, 2021

so far very good. integrated well into my gem pages. customer service fast and helpful. does what I need it to do. The only thing is it takes a moment to become visible after the rest of the page loads, but that doesn't seem to be a problem. Thanks!!

bareLUXE Skincare
Time spent using app: 2 months
CartBite replied October 21, 2021

Thanks a lot for sharing the review. If you need any assistance in the future just mail us at admin@staqlab.com

October 21, 2021

I just installed this app. It works as advertised and has a number of customization options available besides the 'back in stock' Alerts to customers. Without asking for support I was contacted by the developers for some better presentation of the 'back in stock' alerts... Great! Thank you very much! Its a very useful tool for my customers to get updates on sold out products.

BeadsBalzar Beads & Crafts
Cyprus
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
October 20, 2021

Simple to set up and the support chat helped me get the button where I wanted it to be. Seems to work for what I need

The Pour House Record Shop
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 20, 2021

This app made my day. It has several tools, simplifying many apps into one for any kind of alerts/events. The support team was super fast. Also it has excellent control over the texts/fields to be displayed, so it can be used in any language.

Tin Marin
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
CartBite replied October 21, 2021

You wrapped it all in your review. Multiple campaigns in a single app. Thanks a lot for leaving such an awesome review.

October 20, 2021

I used the app to set up the automatic notify when available on our website and it was super easy. The people working were super helpful and quick in getting it up and on our site!

VIMHUE
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
CartBite replied October 20, 2021

Thanks a ton for leaving such a nice review. if you need any assistance in the future just mail us at admin@staqlab.com

October 20, 2021

Just added this app to my store. Very easy to integrate and the staff was very quick and helpful with adjusting the button placement. Looking forward to using it!

Kolé Swim
Time spent using app: 10 months
CartBite replied October 20, 2021

Thanks a lot for the review. If you need any assistance in the future don't hesitate to mail us at admin@staqlab.com

Edited October 20, 2021

I have used the app to announce restocks to clients and it works great, I had doubts about how to change two functionalities and messages and they have helped me right away, in 5 minutes I have it perfectly programmed.

Naturalis Bags
Spain
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 20, 2021

I got the app and I am using the free version of it for now.
They immediately contacted me to offer help in placing the banner on a better spot on my website, free of charge.
Would definitely recommend.

Sanserigetshop
Denmark
Time spent using app: 1 day
CartBite replied October 20, 2021

Thanks a lot for sharing your review. Means a lot for customer support.
If you need any assistance in the future just mail us at admin@staqlab.com

Edited October 18, 2021

Muy buena aplicación y de configuración fácil e intuitiva. Quise hacer un pequeño cambio y a través del chat me lo arreglaron en pocos minutos. Muchas gracias mi tienda es más completa ahora

Freycoo
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 month
CartBite replied October 18, 2021

Thanks for such nice words. Really made team happy reading it.

October 18, 2021

It was very Easy to set up with the help of their support desk. Free plan available. Worth the try!!

Proyecto Banana
Chile
Time spent using app: 25 minutes
CartBite replied October 18, 2021

Thanks a lot for sharing your review. If you need any assistance in the future just mail us at admin@staqlab.com