Chargeflow Dispute Chargebacks

Automate Chargebacks, Fight Fraud Prevention, Order Protection

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Banana Cabana LLC

Time spent using app About 14 hours

Just installed the app and although I don't have results on the chargeback just yet, I can say: 1.) The product is well built and designed. 2.) My customer service agent, Boaz, is amazing. Great communications, understood the problem, was able to answer my questions very well. I'm looking forward to seeing how well they fight my case!

August 10, 2022

I appreciate you sharing your experience!
We just started our relationship and although your business will continue growing, we will always have the personal time to serve you and the most top-quality tools to handle your chargebacks.

BRASSYBRA

Time spent using app 32 minutes

Asking for unnecessary permissions and information that is not relevant to apps performance. also don't have an explanation as to why they need to know our payouts. *update*
Since we posted this review the team have contacted us explaining in more detail as to why they need access to certain parts of our Shopify store. When we first reached out to their customer service regarding the access, they didn't have an explanation, hence the low score review. However, they have really dedicated themselves to clearing up the misunderstanding, educating their support staff and gone the extra mile informing us the customers. Thanks for clearing everything up :)

August 3, 2022

Hi,
It's Ariel here, CEO of Chargeflow

I'm sorry you are feeling that way. At Chargeflow, the data privacy of our merchants is at the core of our business. We only ask for access that help us improve our solution to better serve you and other merchants. We're also implementing SOC2 controllers and have a zero-trust policy in place, which demonstrates our commitment to data privacy.

From the moment you have placed this review, our team have worked extra hard internally to improve our onboarding process, with improved clarity on why we send a collaboration access request.

We have recently published a new article in our Help Center explaining why exactly we need every scope of approval from you to help us automate your chargeback process and better manage it.

I appreciate the feedback and I want to thank you for that as our new merchants will now be able to have better experience thanks to this. We're a young startup with large ambitions to help Shopify merchants and other businesses.

You can reach out to me directly if you ever need anything, or have any concern.

I wish you all the best,
Ariel

Glamour Me Hair

I’m a new customer to this app . I had some questions & they reached out immediately to schedule a zoom call to answer all my questions. 5/5 this company is very hands on , can’t wait to start winning these chargebacks .

August 10, 2022

Thank you for your feedback!
We don't wish anyone to get chargebacks, but once they appear - we're here to fully handle them on behalf of you and answer all your queries.

Pip-pop

Location Sweden

Great service, Great app that saved plenty chargeback for us. Will save you money. I wish I would of found this earlier. Thank you!

August 1, 2022

Thanks for sharing your experience!
We are here to recover your lost money by fully handling your chargebacks, in order to allow you to maintain these precious resources: time, money and energy.

GO-ULTRA

I wasn't sure what to expect when signing up for these guys. We a lot of our cases but we wanted to let someone else handle it for a change and increase our win rates. I have to say I am not disappointed and they are extremely thorough. I was literally blown away by the depth of info they had on an order in dispute. None of the cases we handled ourselves had as much info so I would imagine their win rate is considerably higher. After signing up Mr Edelman contacted me for a 30 minute chat. He really sealed the deal for me. Highly recommend these guys to take the stress away from disputes for PayPal, Stripe, Shopify Payments etc.

July 28, 2022

We really appreciate your kind words!
Handling disputes can be rough for merchants, especially when using several payment processors, but Chargeflow's AI saves a lot of time and money, in the most professional way.

SYNDICATE

I used this app to take the pressure of chargebacks off of me in the long run. Their policies were clear, they were so professional and patient and most importantly, the work was swift in fighting against the chargeback. 10 out of 10, would recommend to all of you.

July 12, 2022

Thanks for your heartwarming words!
We will continue doing our best in order to eliminate the chargeback's chore from your to-do list.

frvnchize

Time spent using app 1 day

After 6 months of using Shopify to power my small business, I was hit with a chargeback. I came across Chargeflow with great services. I was contacted by Boaz, its great to actually speak to a person than AI. Where he went over how their service works. 1 day after using chargeflow they had already gathered all evidence regarding my chargeback and was submitted. Overall great experience, representative Boaz was very helpful and personable. Very satisfied

July 14, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words!

As a SaaS company, we do our best to emphasize personality and humanity along with our developed AI services.

Passé NY

Time spent using app About 21 hours

I used this app because recently I have been getting a lot of chargebacks. The team was able to assist me for sure. The are willing to help & have great service!

Thank you so much!
Our mission is to be of absolute assistance in fighting those chargebacks for merchants from A to Z.

Norskrehab

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is proffesionally made and support is great. Yet havent tested its full potential but Im happy I got it so far

July 19, 2022

Thanks for the frank words!
Along with our automated system, we provide the expertise that allow us to personally match the submitted evidence to your business.

Thea With Love

Location Australia

I discovered this app once I had been scammed with a chargeback. Boaz helped me with a video call and looked at my website and advised me that yes I have been scammed and he and his team will do everything as best as possible to reclaim the funds stolen from my account from the scammer. great chatting to you Boaz. Jan Brown

You are welcome Jan!
Chargeflow fights against all types of disputes, including fraudulent ones. We will always do our best to recover your lost money due to any unfair chargebacks, and set our clients' success at the highest standards possible.