Let visitors reach you easily
Chat is the preferred way for online shoppers to contact a brand. Answer questions and make recommendations for a better shopping experience
Turn visitors into customers
Visitors who chat with a brand are significantly more likely to make a purchase. Turn more visitors into customers through live chat
Works with Shopify Ping
Manage your messages with Shopify Ping, a free iOS app. Access your store and send products, discounts, and new orders directly in the chat
About Shopify Chat
NOTE: Shopify Chat requires an iOS device. Messages are managed in Shopify Ping which is currently only available for iPhone or iPad.
Shopify Chat is a free sales channel made by Shopify that gives your visitors a seamless way to contact you. Effortlessly setup and customize a chat button that will appear on your online store.
Chat with visitors as they browse products on your store and consider making a purchase. Answer questions, make product recommendations, and improve your chances of making a sale.
Messages show up inside Shopify Ping, a free iOS app. Ping lets you send products, discounts, and new orders right inside your conversations with only a few taps.
With Ping and Shopify Chat you can:
- Add and customize a Chat button on your online store
- Respond to inquiries in real-time using Shopify Ping
- Send products, discounts, and new orders in chat
- Track Shopify sales using your sales channel overview and Analytics pages
- To use Shopify Chat you must have an online store
- Shopify Ping must be installed on an iOS device to receive and respond to messages
Overall rating Based on 23 reviews
Most recent reviews
Cupid Falls Farm
I have a rewards app that runs on my site and its icon is in the lower right of my screen. The icon for this is also on the lower right so it is covered up by my rewards icon. I cant see anywhere to adjust the location of the chat icon so i guess this app will be useless to me.
I just downloaded this to try out but had a few ideas how it could be better. I realize it's a very new app. We're not going to use it in our shop for these reasons though we will be checking back to see if/when these options are made available later.
1. There isn't an option that allows you to just show the chat symbol without pulling up the chat. We don't want our website to be too invasive with popups so we'd only like the chat to show up if they click on the chat symbol.
2. There wasn't any option to customize the initial message it sends out automatically.
3. It would be nice to be able to upload our own profile pictures when they're chatting with us so that it seems more personal.
Bakeware New Zealand
I have multiple stores and they App only works with one store login? will they upgrade so you can use it on many stores?