Reviews (5,038)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its real-time communication, seamless integration, and mobile convenience. They value the "Quick Replies" feature for efficient customer service and the ability to offer products or discounts directly through chat. The automated responses and instant answers are seen as time-saving tools. Merchants also commend the app's ability to consolidate customer interactions, provide customer behavior insights, and prioritize conversations. The feature to send tracking updates and responses to missed chats directly to customers is also beneficial. The app is praised for enhancing customer service, improving sales, and providing a user-friendly interface.

June 21, 2024

its ok but sometimes i can't access messages from my customers. I get the notification on my phone. When I go to the inbox the messages do not appear.

I have tried refreshing my browser and everything.

Please help.

Saluz Health
June 10, 2024

I like this app overall, but the fact that you can't stop it from filling your email inbox with every chat message is annoying. My employee handles the chat inbox so I don't need to be notified of every message via my email. Very annoying.

ORGANMASTER SHOES
Shopify replied June 18, 2024

Hi, there! Thank you for taking the time to review Shopify Inbox! We understand how important it is to streamline notifications, especially when you have a dedicated team handling specific tasks. I’ve flagged your comments about the email notifications for every chat message with our development team as an area for review.

We are constantly working on improving our app's functionality and user experience, and insights like yours are invaluable in this process. Stay tuned for updates, and thank you for helping us improve Shopify Inbox. -Maz, Shopify Support

June 18, 2024

im just at 3 stars cause its a little iffy.. but does its job

Home for the LDly
About 1 year using the app
May 16, 2024

I wish there was more flexibility in the front-end interface

Minaym
About 2 years using the app
June 15, 2024

nice

FMTRD
United Arab Emirates
12 months using the app
May 6, 2024

A good way to communicate with customers.

Charlie Oven
June 5, 2024

STILL NEW TO ME

prime residence
10 months using the app
May 22, 2024

It's attracted Marketing Consultants who promise that paying them will make me rich. So far the only outcome is that I'm spending money and not seeing results.

Arts Fire RVA Store
7 months using the app
July 11, 2024

It works great for actual customers, but there is a lot of spam. Many companies that offer Shopify customization services reach out through the chat pretending to be legitimate customers.

cinder + salt
3 months using the app
May 7, 2024

Many of us shopify people run multiple shopify stores, I'd like Inbox to stay logged in across multiple accounts at the same time so I could get chats from all on the same iphone

Full Battery
8 months using the app
Shopify replied May 9, 2024

Hey there! Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about Shopify Inbox. I'll make sure to channel this to the product team for their consideration! - Dirk, Shopify Support