Shopify Inbox

Connect with customers and drive sales with chat– for free

Price: Free

Use Shopify Inbox to turn browsers into buyers

Viridian Gaming

PROS: Works, free, no major hiccups. CONS: lack of meaningful design customization, cant select where emails go, opaque/confusing language makes using the app more of a chore than it should be. ||||
Falls short in several respects. The "Brand Customization" section has only two meaningful options (Chat with us/bubble and color of background). No option to shrink the bubble, or change the margins at all. and the way in which its loaded makes workarounds/CSS-based adjustments not work. Potentially Javascript adjustments would work though. Additionally, several times I had to read, and then re-read what the settings would do as several of the options are worded in a kind of opaque language--? Like "First reply" -- which is like automatic responses. And how "Online store chat visibility" differs from "Chat visibility"-- which are (apparently) two separate features. Finally, you cant choose where the emails from messages go-- it, apparently just goes to the shop owner. At a minimum, you should be able to set which staff email it goes it, and ideally, you could set multiple emails-- How did such an option go overlooked?

Mais Loot

Location Brazil

Ajuda a conectar com os clientes no site. Muito bom. É realmente útil pra entregar e se comunicar com consumidores.

Family Crafts

I used the app to help with Instagram messages and being able to attach products directly to messages, it works great. The only thing I would like is for it to sync with Instagram so if I respond through Instagram the message is visible within Inbox. Apart from that it is doing what I want for sending messages. Haven’t tried any of the other features as yet but will do

Monitors.com Development

Excellent. We have switched over from Heyday.ai and could not be happier to switch over. The support at Heyday is probably the worst I have seen. We are happy with this system.

Caligo

Location United Arab Emirates

Great application i have downloaded Appstore version and helps me communicate with customers on the go

Mundo C&R

Location Spain

Esta aplicación me ayuda a gestionar la comunicación con los clientes de forma fácil y cómoda. Proporciona un servicio esencial de primera respuesta, que ayuda al cliente a saber que te importa.

aerofairing

Phone chat can't attach photo. If phone chat have attach photo function will be better. For other function so far so good.

the-good-sign-co

This makes it super easy to organize my time - especially across replying to messages on FB and IG. So far so good.

SmokeTokes

It's good, it if had an option to like buzz on the bottom that would be cool or to notify when someone is on the website.

Copious Crafts/BettesMakes

It helps me put all the responses in one place which saves me time and money. I love being able to reply to everyone in one place.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 129 130