Shopify Inbox , 4,056 reviews

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its convenience, affordability, and efficiency in customer communication. They appreciate its easy setup, seamless integration with stores, and features like emailing missed chats, offering products and discounts, and consolidating customer interactions. The quick replies and live chat features are praised for providing instant responses. Merchants also value the ability to personalize customer interactions and manage a growing customer base through tagging and categorization. The app is noted for increasing customer engagement, trust, and sales, with real-time communication and immediate notifications. Its mobile version is also highly functional.

April 9, 2024

it's good but it does feel a little bit clunky at times as I have to sign in again to respond. also, I don't think customers can attach listings/images to things they're asking about (but that might be the regular shopify inbox - sorry, cannot recall)

suegray jewelry
About 2 years using the app
January 16, 2024

This is a great, free chat app. The "Quick Replies" function allows many pre-written answers to be looked up very quickly. Also, the built in product links show the customers photos of the product and allows quick lookups of your products.

The mobile app is fantastic as well.

The only thing I would change or add would be a feature to send a message to a customer who has not yet chatted - like a chat bubble that says "Ask us a question" so they can see the chat box more easily on the website.

Clearsource
Over 3 years using the app
January 23, 2024

I totally love what Shopify has to offer to its customers! it's simple, fast and easy to use! The record keeping is fantastic all kind of data available to help fine tune strategies to drive customs to our store! best in its class!!!!!!

True Earth llc
About 4 years using the app
January 31, 2024

I totally love what Shopify has to offer to its customers! It's simple, fast and easy to use! The record-keeping is fantastic, all kinds of data are available to help fine-tune strategies to drive customs to our store! best in its VERY HELPFUL

Cathy,s new look fashion &beauty
Almost 3 years using the app
January 29, 2024

This is generally a decent chat app that seamlessly integrates with their own Shopify ecosystem. The one thing I would improve is the push capabilities because when I've read/responded to a message on my iPhone, for instance, I don't want to still see an unread message on my iPad and/or Mac (without needing to enter said message to make it refresh).

The biggest bummer was when they discontinued iMessage support, which is what the majority of my customers used to contact me with (since I make accessories for the Apple ecosystem). I understand that iMessage changed their terms of service and had different requirements to use iMessage for Business, but I wished that Shopify just adhered to the new requirements and kept this working because it's a better platform to chat with customers on (via the Shopify Inbox integration). The reason is because if it's just via the website, if the customer closed the website, the response doesn't get to them (unless they leave an email address, which many don't). With iMessage for Business, it'll reach their inbox regardless of time zones and they'll eventually read it (and the same on our side). Since e-commerce is global, I can't always be awake and monitoring the chat app in case someone halfway around the world has a question.

JUUK
Hong Kong SAR
Over 4 years using the app
April 9, 2024

I'm incredibly satisfied with the app and my overall experience with Shopify! Having migrated from WordPress and WooCommerce, where I had a dreadful experience, as it crashed in just one day, I can't express how thrilled I am to be here! Especially since my company produces custom luxury faux fur coats, and having an online chat feature for direct sales is crucial for us.

Boho Coats
2 months using the app
December 20, 2023

I cannot say enough great things about Shopify Inbox! As a small business owner, I have tried multiple chat apps and always had issues with either high costs or technical difficulties. But then I discovered Shopify Inbox and it was a game-changer. Not only is it affordable (Free), but it has all the features I need to communicate with my customers efficiently. And best of all, no more frustrated customers due to buggy apps! Thank you Shopify Inbox for making running my online store so much easier.

Coastal Gifts Inc
Over 3 years using the app
January 23, 2024

The real time chat feature allows me to connect with any customers who may be unsure about committing to a purchase. This app has resulted in a much higher conversion rate for these types of customers than previously achieved.

Barney and Moon
Almost 2 years using the app
January 6, 2024

It offers a more immediate way to have interaction with my customers. Not all customers want to phone, and emailing back and forth is not always the best option for people. Having a chat option on my site has increased my exposure and has definitely led to an increase in sales.

Caravan Cover Shop
Over 1 year using the app
January 23, 2024

I would recommend the app to any Shopify website owner because it is very convenient to manage communications with the customers even if we're not online when they send a message. I gave only 4 stars because even though I was working on my website the inbox window did not open when the customer opened a chat. I was alerted later to a message in the inbox.

Coastal Party Supply