Shopify Inbox

Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
January 27, 2023

Good but we need 2 essential things in order to have the perfect app, the possibility to change the color of the text (and not only have it white) and the possibility to translate the Q&A when a customer choose a different language in the language selector or when the /en in the url is active for exemple.

THL Resell
France
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 26, 2023

Excelente! Lo unico que hasta ese momento aun no puedo agregar la cuenta de instagram.
Pero lo que he usado esta excelente

Flânerie
El Salvador
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
January 26, 2023

I am very happy with this app. I can communicate easily with customers. It works well and it is easy to use

Creative Designs of the OBX
Time spent using app: 13 days
January 24, 2023

mükemmel ama ama birazdaha hazır soru yanıt eklenmeli. Ayrıca dil algılayıcı otomatik çevirici olması çok daha mükemmel bir kullanıma sahip olmasına yardımcı olur.

wiwiigoshop
Turkey
Time spent using app: 15 days
January 23, 2023

As a basic chat that you can easily put on your website it works like a charm. I wish it had some more features, but I will continue to use it and hope for more features in the future.

DYKCEN
Denmark
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 20, 2023

I have had this app installed about a month and so far it works good. Notifies me when a customer sends a message and hasn't crashed. So far I have been very happy with it.

Utah Sparklers
Time spent using app: 24 days
Edited January 24, 2023

UPDATE: Is there a way to block the spammers from Nigeria? I've had 4 in four days... seems that telling them to F*** OFF and GO AWAY and TAKE ME OFF YOUR LIST doesn't work on them!!!!

I'm not going to hit you with lower stars, because it does do what it's supposed to do... It's an AWESOME app... the customers love it. And I like the way it can come into my cell phone and I can respond quickly and personally. The customers rave over that.

The ONLY thing is that we do own two Shopify Stores and we can't figure out how to have both of them come in to my phone. While my son runs the other store, it's *me* the customers are used to dealing with - so I want to be the one answering the questions.

The glory of this app is NOT having to go log in to see if anything is there a few times a day - so this not being able to have multiple stores come in to the app is a problem.

IF you add the multiple stores, please make sure that we can see where the message is coming from when the customer sends one.

THanks so much.

sewing.school
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 19, 2023

Doesn't support multiple stores...

Makes you logout/Login to change stores... we have many Shopify stores and need to be able to quickly switch between them just like the Shopify app allows.

And since this is messaging its even more crutial to have instant access to respond to customers - if we are not logged into the app with the correct store we wouldnt get the message...

Fix this otherwise this is useless

FSWERKS
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
January 19, 2023

This service is awesome and so easy to use! highly recommended for anyone with a shop on Shopify. Looking forward to see what else this can do!

Ninja Transfers
Time spent using app: About 13 hours
January 19, 2023

Muito bom, Me ajudou muito!

DIVINA ESCOLHA