Shopify Inbox , 4,523 reviews

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify integration and mobile accessibility, with features like Quick Replies, product link sharing in chat, and missed chat response emails. It also offers insights into customer interactions. However, some merchants suggest improvements such as enhanced customization, improved push capabilities, proactive messaging, and better reporting features.

May 22, 2024

This is a life saver! My mom has been in the hospital the past few days and she was the only person on my mind, plus I work full time. During this time I didn't notice that I had a message from someone, this service saved me. It answered what it could for me.
I am now back and able to keep up with my messages, but I could not live without Shopify Inbox, it is a must have!!

Bay Gift Shop
April 22, 2024

When it's working it's fantastic! It works 90% of the time. Customer's don't ever see the hiccups. The two factor authentication login forces this app to log out occasionally. I do not always realized this occurs, then I won't get any chats to my phone for a few days. During my busy season this really helps convert sales; customers can get answers faster. Even if the answers are not instant, I can usually reply in a matter of minutes. I love the quick replies. Those answer 80% of the questions customers have "what is your return policy ?" "what are your size details ?" I ask customers to provide their email address so I can always track them down. Most people understand the chat is tied to a human being at a small business. Most customers will wait for a few minutes. I have had a couple people get on the chat and be rude and nasty, it hasn't happened for a couple years. So, I think it's a great plugin for your Shopify store. I've been using Inbox since it launched! I wish I could customized the placement a little more, the code lays on top of your store visual layout code...still that's the reality of UX design. Inbox is a fantastic little plugin by Shopify! I recommend to all business owners, especially if you're seeing a lot of abandoned carts or have a product with complex sizing options!

RavenRova
Over 3 years using the app
May 21, 2024

I would recommend. After initial retraining on the app, we've come to rely on it with our customer interactions. It actually has a great deal of functionality that we didn't realize until we started using it.

Fish 419 Performance Gear
Almost 4 years using the app
April 10, 2024

It works great for us, Easy to attach pictures, link stock, set up automated answers and quick replies. I've looked at more comprehensive inbox's but this one fulfills our needs perfectly.

Barefoot Junkie
Over 4 years using the app
May 9, 2024

It's a good app, works well and it is easy to customize. I specially like that you can set a schedule for when you are available so I'm not getting messages at all hours of the night.

Artec
Panama
About 2 years using the app
April 9, 2024

it's good but it does feel a little bit clunky at times as I have to sign in again to respond. also, I don't think customers can attach listings/images to things they're asking about (but that might be the regular shopify inbox - sorry, cannot recall)

suegray jewelry
May 13, 2024

It's easy to use, and easy to communicate with customers. It's also easy to see from Shopify's back office when there are messages waiting.

The Stitcher's Muse Needleart
May 9, 2024

I like it, but will need to work on setting it up so I can answer customers immediately. I didn't see the messages come through right away, only when I was logged into the app on my laptop.
great, though.

Succulent Favors & Plant Gifts by Sorella Minchella
7 months using the app
May 18, 2024

This app is great and our customers find it very useful too! I was initially a little unsure about it asking for their email addresses at the start of the chat, but it has allowed positive follow up when we've missed a question and also further information later on, when it's required, and that can only be good :)

The Acorn Gallery
Almost 4 years using the app
April 13, 2024

I’m getting people who want to sell me assistance but no customers. Just turned on all my sales channels. Maybe customers will soon follow.

Marcy Brennan Art