Shopify Inbox

Shopify Inbox

by Shopify

Sell over chat, and talk with your customers anytime, anywhere

GYM SUPPLEMENTS U.S

This app does not support image. you won not able to see on your mobile. it's completely disappointed.

Triple Mountain Model Horses

Really slow, as others have said, and notifications of customer messages only come sporadically. I can check the inbox and clean everything out, then five minutes later check again and there will be a message a customer supposedly left hours ago. What the ---? That creates terrible customer service. I also can't figure out how to link a product into the message, even though the app store description says it can be done "easily." Like so many other "great ideas" Shopify has had lately, it seems hastily put together with little beta testing by actual users before release. (Shopify email ring a bell?)

Life of Riley Pet Products

I installed this app as I thought it would be great to talk to my customers in real time. However when it pings at me by the time the app opens the conversation the visitor has usually left the store. Its too slow to load the conversation. Very disappointed.

TuftCity

*Extremely stressful experience. Can’t access any messages although I see them there waiting to be read. The app keeps disappearing and giving me the opportunity to download however it still seems uninstalled. Rubbish!

Svenskt Kratom

This app could be the death of any new started shop or e-commerce service if the app itself seem to stop working and even delete itself from the containing apps used for a shop? C'mon - developers should really start looking at the fundamentals of how this app is built and why it keeps crashing in a similar fashion for us all.... When its working - it does its job and it does it good. But its really unstable at the moment...

Finish TR

Hey there, Are we able to switch off app just on desktop? Desktop's appearance is not good enough like mobile and i wanna close the button in there.

Pierre Francis

THe app itself is very good but it's switching off so often that I can't say it is in usable state... I'm tired in reinstalling the app and checking everyday if it's working or not.... I will give you a tip - I'm almost 100% sure it's happening due to updates on your side, you need set some king of automation that will trigger every few hours switching on if you can't solve the problem

Catherine Iskiw Designs

This is another app (like Shopify Email) that Shopify has released before it is very functional. There is a message to start the chat that you can't get rid of. My customers accidentally set it off and then give up and leave the app. Even the Shopify support person did the same thing.

wdlracing

While visitors to my store seem to enjoy using this method of chatting the back end is a nightmare to use. You can't filter conversations easily, there is no bulk "Mark As Read" or "Assign to X Staff Member" option. I made the mistake of connecting it to Facebook messenger and now have hundreds of "Unread Messages" that were handled on Facebook's platform, and many times the messenger messages duplicate. This makes it impossible to find the Shopify Inbox customers. If the quality of the customers I'm getting on the Shopify chat(most are people just writing "PRODUCT NAME ???" in all caps with no context) doesn't improve I'm going to have to go back to just using Facebook's Messenger App.

Werrv

Some simple fixes could make this a good App. (1) in the past month, since renaming it inbox, it seems to deactivate itself periodically (I'm probably found it deactivated and not showing the Chat button on my store 5 or 6 times - is it stable?) (2) The App often shows (in text) what page the customer was on when they hit the Chat button.... Why not make it a link (especially on the Android App), so we can open the page on our Admin panel to see the product details. Bonus if, on the Android App, it would open the Shopify App in split screen so you could see the customer's inquiry in one window and the product details in the second window. (3) Why not have a set of FLAGs that would allow a merchant to mark a customer inquiry resolved , or Urgent, or Follow-up (with a time for alert) so it would be easy to mark conversations as closed or follow-up, etc.. (4) How about "Forward conversation to E-mail" to allow conversations to be transferred to e-mail for ones that need attachments, etc.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31