Shopify Inbox

Developer
Shopify
4.5
November 30, 2022

Sencillo y ligero, la función de autorrespuestas es fantástica y libera mucho de trabajo innecesario

Bbes & Co
Spain
Time spent using app: 11 months
November 29, 2022

If you can have a mobile version of chat software, it will be more convenient to reply to customer information in a timely manner

Ampeak
China
Time spent using app: 2 days
November 29, 2022

Good for keeping in contact with customers. I am new using it, is my first time testing it. Hope customers will like it.

Nayelis Fashion and Accessories
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 29, 2022

This app is not elegant. Would require you keep someone on staff 24/7.
You lose the option to be able send necessary items like return shipping labels, because PDF is not a valid attachment. Prospects ask anything that pop's in their head. AND , I receive a notice of request in my email but can't respond without going into an app. Does not work on my phone, because I don't access full shopify on my phone when I'm out of the office. NOR do I want to be available 24/7 !

Portolano Canada
Time spent using app: 4 days
November 28, 2022

This app really helps with customer service however there are a few glitches. In the open category for messages there should be a blue indicator if i still have new unopened messages there. Also a button that could reorder the messages so we can go through the ones on the weekends first. Every time we would scroll to a message for example on a Saturday when our offices are closed and reply to it, it will reset the whole inbox and I'd have to scroll all the way to the bottom again. Also an autocomplete for quick message replies like instagram has would also be kinda cool. Or the option to toggle that feature. These are just a few UI adjustments that i think could make this Shopify Inbox Feature even more spectacular.

The Loc God, Corp